Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
BTW: for all those who complain about TALKING about the past sex:

Here is a big spoiler for all games where you seduce your own mother:

She already had sex before with your own father... can you believe this? ... your own father? (sorry that i told you that, i know you dont want to know about previous sex of your beloved ones with others)
Well, it's not that people in the Timestamps thread complained that the MC got cucked / NTR'ed because his mom dared to have sex with her husband...

SemyonPutin

Nov 3, 2017
Where did they claim ntr. All I see is they only asked if that was the reason people were complaining, cause that's what gets people complaining:
No there couldn't possibly be another reason for people to dislike this subplot. The fact nobody cares about Haley's boyfriend destroys their narrative but they want to be the first to jump in and defend against any perceived criticism of ntr.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Let's wait and see what happens next though. Last time people were frothing at the mouth so much, they expected a beastiality scene that never materialized. For now Haley could very well be having fun with the MC's reaction to this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually do hope this is the case with the teacher one and she was just messing with him just to get some kind of reaction because she had a said crush on teacher.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Haley was the instigator. I don't love the interaction either and would like to see Klaus suffer consequences, but you're completely rejecting her sexual agency, and that's kinda pathetic.
I wouldn't exactly say that Haley was the instigator.
To me this is a clear example of a power figure taking advantage of someone in a subordinate position. In this case, even more reprehensible because of the age of the 'subordinate'. I say this as someone who has played at least one game where, as the teacher, I tried to bone every female student that interested me (not to mention my daughter, in that particular game).

I will add that the end of their conversation concludes with Haley telling the MC that when they 'get back', she will tell him more. So I believe that will be the actual continuation of this subplot, not the MC beating up on Klaus. He probably won't have the time to do that before they go back home anyways.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I wouldn't exactly say that Haley was the instigator.
To me this is a clear example of a power figure taking advantage of someone in a subordinate position. In this case, even more reprehensible because of the age of the 'subordinate'. I say this as someone who has played at least one game where, as the teacher, I tried to bone every female student that interested me (not to mention my daughter, in that particular game).

I will add that the end of their conversation concludes with Haley telling the MC that when they 'get back', she will tell him more. So I believe that will be the actual continuation of this subplot, not the MC beating up on Klaus. He probably won't have the time to do that before they go back home anyways.
Oh, how I miss that game...

Reactions: Freezer14

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Again ignoring that nobody cares about Haley having sex with her boyfriend. Her getting molested at 15 is just business as usual right? What a fucking joke.
Do you know the difference between a 15yo girl seducing a teacher or willingly take part in a sexual interaction and a teacher molesting a 15yo girl? I don't think you do.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yes, and also at 17. I remember the legendary German series "Nicht von schlechten Eltern" (~ "Not half Bad") spending half a season with Tina Ruland's character Jenny (the daughter of the family) having a secret affair - that she initiated - with her English teacher. When it came out she just said, "I'll turn 18 and graduate next week, so you can just accept it or I'm outta here". After that she was soon knocked up and eventually married.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I liked the previous releases. I don't like this one. Is that wrongthink?
Absolutely not. You can be offended by anything you please. But, why stick around and argue with people who aren't offended? Do you seriously think you will change any minds by doing so?

When something in a game offends me as much as this has to you, I drop the game. Period. I may or may not complain, but I sure as hell don't waste my time arguing with people. I have better things to do, and more games to play than I can handle.

SemyonPutin

Nov 3, 2017
Absolutely not. You can be offended by anything you please. But, why stick around and argue with people who aren't offended? Do you seriously think you will change any minds by doing so?

When something in a game offends me as much as this has to you, I drop the game. Period. I may or may not complain, but I sure as hell don't waste my time arguing with people. I have better things to do, and more games to play than I can handle.
Good idea. I liked this game enough I wanted it to stay fun. It doesn't look like that's an option.

Reactions: Lerd0
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes