Ripply

Sep 17, 2017
why isn't there a changelog for this game? big enough update to warrant a playthrough since the last update?

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
why isn't there a changelog for this game? big enough update to warrant a playthrough since the last update?
The devs don't do change logs for this one. You should check it out. It's one of the most important updates so far. A lot of narrative exposition, new characters and one important event, which might have a big influence on the story progression. 248 new renders, which is pretty much the standard update length.

Reactions: Lerd0

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
Hey, I'm new to this game and I can't even start a new game. Error messages.
Does anybody know why ?

Exanadae

Dec 19, 2018
No. Haley's had sex in the past. That's it.
But... that's not it.

Statistically, one in three girls and one in five boys are sexually abused before the age of 18. 90% of the perpetrators are people known to the victim, and 68% are a family member. If you haven't heard multiple stories like Haley's, it's because there just aren't enough women or men in your life who trust you enough to tell you what happened to them.

If your reaction to Haley's story is "Well, now she's tainted, how can I possibly be attracted to her?", you're echoing what a horrific number of abused boys and girls feel about themselves every day.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey, I'm new to this game and I can't even start a new game. Error messages.
Does anybody know why ?
Could be your anti-virus program not allowing it to run.

I just download the new version and started a new game without any problems, the original version not the compress version.

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
Could be your anti-virus program not allowing it to run.

I just download the new version and started a new game without any problems, the original version not the compress version.
Yes it's the original. I don't think it's the anti-virus.
I use Unren and convert the images so that I can see them.
But all of that was never a problem with other Renpy games (except Summertime Saga)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yes it's the original. I don't think it's the anti-virus.
I use Unren and convert the images so that I can see them.
But all of that was never a problem with other Renpy games (except Summertime Saga)
That could be it so try it without using unren on it.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
But... that's not it.

Statistically, one in three girls and one in five boys are sexually abused before the age of 18. 90% of the perpetrators are people known to the victim, and 68% are a family member. If you haven't heard multiple stories like Haley's, it's because there just aren't enough women or men in your life who trust you enough to tell you what happened to them.

If your reaction to Haley's story is "Well, now she's tainted, how can I possibly be attracted to her?", you're echoing what a horrific number of abused boys and girls feel about themselves every day.
While my pool of experience isn't vast. My experience with women and their pasts line up with those statistics. I was not one personally despite my naive catholic choir boy upbriging (yes I have fallen far lol). One thing that isn't always mentioned is that of the women I have been with who were taken advantage of/abused/forced/raped at one point in their lives is that its almost never a one time thing. If the perpetrator was someone close, it happened repeatedly. If they weren't so close, it happened to them multiple times with different people. My assessment was it usually has to do with the personality/vulnerability of the person that paints a target on them for the scum bags of the world...On a related note. While we all have our fetishes and whatnot given where we converse, I hope and believe that most all of us here know the difference between a game, real life, and the consequences to real people in the real world. Heck if worst comes to worse and you feel you need to get your rocks off in a way the world at large doesn't accept... post an ad seeking same, find a working girl, or roleplay with whoever. Just don't be abusive, a douche, or a real criminal (although I suppose unless its legal where your at, prostitution solicitation could technically make you a criminal, but I think you get my point).

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
It's always a nice erotic portrayal this game, however I'm not so sure about the MC wanting to go beat up one of two of her Ex's in the next update is where I want the story to go.

Reactions: Repuci

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I would not be surprised - after the parents reaction to their children - if it turns out that Haley is Dad´s daughter with another woman and Mommas boy is just Momma´s boy with another man .... then they both widowed/divorced parents met each other while the kids where still very young/babies and married and decided never to tell the truth but to raise them as paternal twins ....:cool::p:LOL:

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes