ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
What if thats just a cliffhanger, maybe the teacher did molest Haley but they didn't fuck. Haley just told that to MC to get some revenge. Or it is just how the dev described it.
Worst part was that when Haley told about ex'es right after sex and of course that she was a minor with the teacher, but seriously what kind of woman start talking previous relationships right after you pull out:poop:. I guess that had to happen because they are leaving and the teacher needs a lesson.
I hope not, cause if she made up this story.. My opinion on her will drop heavily.. Like to the point I don't want MC living with her.

An I think that is the worst too... It's forced honestly... That and the sex... Why wait til we were at out parents house to have sex and then also have a conversation about her sexual past.. RIGHT after ya'll have sex for the first time ruining the moment.. And have her saying it in such a... 'It ain't that big of a deal, don't be mad' way.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
What if thats just a cliffhanger, maybe the teacher did molest Haley but they didn't fuck. Haley just told that to MC to get some revenge. Or it is just how the dev described it.
Worst part was that when Haley told about ex'es right after sex and of course that she was a minor with the teacher, but seriously what kind of woman start talking previous relationships right after you pull out:poop:. I guess that had to happen because they are leaving and the teacher needs a lesson.
that was a really shitty move from her part to drop a bomb like that after they just had sex...like seriously dev??? we finally got to the forbidden fruit and you drop something like this on us??? and if we get to beat that pedo teacher imho nothing's gonna change...or even worse Haley will decide to stick up to him telling Mc that its not ok what he wants to do or shit like that..if nothing major happens like lets say this was just a bad dream and mc wakes up in his bed in the morning all of this was just a major setback to a wonderful game

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
that was a really shitty move from her part to drop a bomb like that after they just had sex...like seriously dev??? we finally got to the forbidden fruit and you drop something like this on us??? and if we get to beat that pedo teacher imho nothing's gonna change...or even worse Haley will decide to stick up to him telling Mc that its not ok what he wants to do or shit like that..if nothing major happens like lets say this was just a bad dream and mc wakes up in his bed in the morning all of this was just a major setback to a wonderful game
I honestly believe this game hinges on the next update for me. Like acting lessons getting dark as fuck all of a sudden in it's last few updates.

I hope this game doesn't ruin the built up relationship bewteen the two siblings.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
She in no way confirms that "Daddy" is because of the teacher. The MC asks, but she ignores it. Unless Klaus was into BDSM I'd ignore that entire connection. She's actually submissive and that's where it comes from.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
She believes she was. I'm willing to take her at her word.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with most of that until you said 'avenging her virtue'... She has fucked at least 3 other guys I believe but we don't care about them... I wonder what makes klaus special... hmmmm.

Also.. I think the fact she was saying post cordial with a smile on her face tells me she doesn't think it is a big deal goes along with what you have typed.. I find that highly worrying personally.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
She in no way confirms that "Daddy" is because of the teacher. The MC asks, but she ignores it.
you know silence usually means approval right? she ignores the question and doesnt wanna answer cause she's ashamed of the truth...how else did she get into the daddy kink ?? lets be real now

Reactions: Freezer14

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I agree with most of that until you said 'avenging her virtue'... She has fucked at least 3 other guys I believe but we don't care about them... I wonder what makes klaus special... hmmmm.
She's only fucked one other guy (Jack). "Avenging virtue" is really about her brother's view of things. As you say, Haley's at peace with her sexual history. My point is that we can feel one way about Klaus, but Haley also has the right to her own internal narrative. Can she consent at 15? No, not legally, and that's generally a very good thing. Emotionally? It depends on the person. She clearly believes she did. Dismissing that is denying her agency, and I'm not willing to deny her that just because she was 15. Now, if the story goes on to convince Haley that the encounter wasn't anything like she remembers it, I'd welcome that. But if it doesn't, I'm fine as long as it convincingly sells me on the alternative.

you know silence usually means approval right? she ignores the question and doesnt wanna answer cause she's ashamed of the truth...how else did she get into the daddy kink ?? lets be real now
No, I don't know that at all. And Haley's a submissive. Unless you think that a leash and a ball gag were also introduced by Klaus.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
She's only fucked one other guy (Jack). "Avenging virtue" is really about her brother's view of things. As you say, Haley's at peace with her sexual history. My point is that we can feel one way about Klaus, but Haley also has the right to her own internal narrative. Can she consent at 15? No, not legally, and that's generally a very good thing. Emotionally? It depends on the person.

No, I don't know that at all. And Haley's a submissive. Unless you think that a leash and a ball gag were also introduced by Klaus.
by the way she talked about how she had sex with a 47-48 yo man when she was 15 i wouldnt be surprised if he got her into the whole daddy/submissive shit

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
If she seduced him (which is her perspective on the encounter) I seriously doubt he was a dom. Furthermore, if he was an actual dom he would've resisted her, because consent is incredibly important in BDSM relationships. And nothing about her description of him suggests he was anything other than sad and lonely.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
She in no way confirms that "Daddy" is because of the teacher. The MC asks, but she ignores it. Unless Klaus was into BDSM I'd ignore that entire connection. She's actually submissive and that's where it comes from.
I'm 100% willing to bet that's where she got it from. And she's 'submissive'? I'd say she's kinky and has a fetish and it started from somewhere... I wonder...

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
She's a submissive. It's been clear from the first chapter and painfully clear since they started dancing around their attraction.

It doesn't "start" somewhere. You either are or you aren't. It's not like learning German.

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
What is the issue here?
I lost my virginity at 15 to my maths teacher.
I have nothing but great memories about it.
True, she was a 28 year old hottie, rather than a 47 year old guy, but still...
That might have been believable if you'd have said it WAS a 47 year old GUY!

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Maybe MC will wake up next update after a terrible fevor dream and actually not have left for his parents yet.

Haley calls in sick, and they finally have that day of staying in bed together "finding something to do."

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
She's a submissive. It's been clear from the first chapter and painfully clear since they started dancing around their attraction.

It doesn't "start" somewhere. You either are or you aren't. It's not like learning German.
It does start somewhere... You just don't realize you like getting dominated all of a sudden at age 15.. And she's only had 2 other sex partners, excluding MC.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I think several of you touched on my slight hangups with the Haley confession.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's actually a really interesting textural component to her personality. Jack's problem wasn't his small penis so much as he wasn't dominant. He could never keep her, and of course we now know that she was just biding time waiting for her brother anyway. Judging by her description, neither was Klaus. I've no doubt this was in the back of her mind when she "seduced" him, but there's absolutely nothing in her story that indicates he was a dominant. And again, he wouldn't have had sex with her if he was.

That's mr kalus and I'm willing to bet that's where she got it from... I fucking doubt she got it from jack..
It's not herpes. You don't "get it" from someone. You are or you aren't. You really don't understand dominance and submissiveness at all.

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes