Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
She believes she was. I'm willing to take her at her word.
So would I, if she had actually used that word or any known synonym. I have read through the script thoroughly and can find nothing close. Comforting is not instigating. Being a willing accomplice is not instigating. The fact that she takes the blame is also irrelevant, as we all know that victims of all kinds of abuse often do so.

If we find out subsequently that Haley instigated or even initiated sexual contact, I will cede this point. But not on the evidence presented thus far.

And we are talking about sex in any form here. Haley deciding to kiss this jerk in a moment of sympathy or (as she put it) comfort would not, to my mind, be instigating of a sex act.

As you have well pointed out, Haley is an obvious submissive. Given her empathy with the teacher's problems and her 15-year-old naivete, it probably didn't take much for him to take advantage of the situation. Hopefully, in the next release, we will learn more of the circumstances.

The Archduke

Jul 1, 2018
Yes but still this daddy kink doesn't make any sense, it feels like she get turn on with an older guy, if she really love her brother, it should be bro, not dad. What would she do if she meet hat older guy again? she must forget her kinks now that she got her brother
I don't think it's really about older men, rather dominant ones at that. She, more than once, tells the MC, that he is to take her in hand. "You own me" One may see that in her description of her fantasy. She looks up to her brother, who always takes the blame, and wants him to take care of her. That is, be it perhaps normally not this advanced, natural feminine behaviour.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
I don't think it's really about older men, rather dominant ones at that. She, more than once, tells the MC, that he is to take her in hand. "You own me" One may see that in her description of her fantasy. She looks up to her brother, who always takes the blame, and wants him to take care of her. That is, be it perhaps normally not this advanced, natural feminine behaviour.
The "daddy" thing just feels weird now, knowing that she's been with an older man, especially after calling the MC "little brother" not long before.

EDIT: I think you're right, and that it's more about her submissiveness and needing a dominant one to take care of her, but between that, and the fact that the older man was in a position of authority (who was "tutoring" her), it's just going to be hard to look past that now. For me, anyway.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
that was a really shitty move from her part to drop a bomb like that after they just had sex...like seriously dev??? we finally got to the forbidden fruit and you drop something like this on us??? and if we get to beat that pedo teacher imho nothing's gonna change...or even worse Haley will decide to stick up to him telling Mc that its not ok what he wants to do or shit like that..if nothing major happens like lets say this was just a bad dream and mc wakes up in his bed in the morning all of this was just a major setback to a wonderful game
I don't understand why you guys have a problem with that, that's her past, and past is past, before Haley, MC also fucked with many girls, Haley with her boyfriend well that's only natural, and the other one, I think older guys turns her on plus the being submissive type that's where she got the daddy kink. As for me the former can't beat the latter, the past can't beat the future, that's why as a man I always want to be last in line instead of being the first, and MC is the last in line because after that I don't think Haley will fuck another guy aside from him anymore

Last edited:

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I don't understand why you guys have a problem with that, that's her past, and past and past, before Haley, MC also fucked with many girls, Haley with her boyfriend well that only natural, and the other one, I think older guys turns her on plus the being submissive type that's where she got the daddy kink. As for me the former can't beat the latter, the past can't beat the future, that's why as a man I always want to be last in line instead of being the first
47-48 year old in a position of authority has a relationship with 15 year old... poissbly a dom/sub relationship where she called him daddy..

Nothing wrong with that... :mad:

Lord_von_Bern

Mar 15, 2019
I don't understand why you guys have a problem with that, that's her past, and past and past, before Haley, MC also fucked with many girls, Haley with her boyfriend well that only natural, and the other one, I think older guys turns her on plus the being submissive type that's where she got the daddy kink. As for me the former can't beat the latter, the past can't beat the future, that's why as a man I always want to be last in line instead of being the first
I COMPLETE AGREE WITH YOU PAST IS PAST

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

The Archduke

Jul 1, 2018
The "daddy" thing just feels weird now, knowing that she's been with an older man, especially after calling the MC "little brother" not long before.

EDIT: I think you're right, and that it's more about her submissiveness and needing a dominant one to take care of her, but between that, and the fact that the older man was in a position of authority (who was "tutoring" her), it's just going to be hard to look past that now. For me, anyway.
Yeah, I agree with that. That old man thing may have been a rather unfortunate decision.

Reactions: Freezer14

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
She had a boyfriend to begin the VN so it's pretty much settle from the get go she wasn't a virgin plus she is very good at teasing... You think she got it like that? Lol
Honestly, I am glad that Haley wasn't a virgin, she can say I'm the best fuck.
Virgin girls doesn't turn me on, they are unskilled and no comparison to be made, they can't say you're the best until they taste another dick

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Virgin girls doesn't turn me on, they are unskilled and no comparison to be made, they can't say you're the best until they taste another dick
That's understandable. Personally, I prefer if the girl is, but everyone has their own likes and dislikes. I don't dislike it if a girl isn't a virgin, I just find something alluring to the idea of a girl who is pure, and trusts my character enough to share such a moment with. I don't need to know that I'm the best, just that I'm the one she wants to be with, and if done well, she won't need anyone else. I'm not mad that Haley isn't in the game, but I didn't feel the need to know that she had been with a guy three times her age before she was old enough to drive.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
She's only been with two dudes that she fucked with alot by her words. But still.. She can't say she's the best either..
Hmmm.. that's a interesting standpoint to have... I find that they, virgins, don't call anyone the best in sex... as opposed to being more worried about 'how they did'.

Personally, unrelated to the story, If I am gonna be with someone long term, I'd rather they have bad to minimal to no experience. Cause then you wouldn't have to meet any sexual expectations, and you are as good as they sexual become with you.

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
But it's not NTR by any non-insane definition. All women are not your sexual property. Is it disturbing? Sure. But it's not NTR, which you're already misdefining.
Actually it's the very definition of NTR which is a plot device which is meant to trigger emotions of jealousy in the reader/watcher of a media outlet.

Reactions: Freezer14

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Actually it's the very definition of NTR which is a plot device which is meant to trigger emotions of jealousy in the reader/watcher of a media outlet.
It's not NTR. Her telling the MC she was molested[calling it what it is] doesn't trigger jealousy, it triggers RAGE, ANGER. I'm far from jealous, so should everyone else, you should be anger.

It would be NTR or invoke jealousy if she still wanted a relationship with the teacher and or if the story took place when said situation happened, and we see that MC liked his sister at the time.

As it stands now tho, no it is not. But it could easily turn into such a situation, but I highly doubt that's where the story is going.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes