albul

Jun 8, 2017
Really, give it a try. Its almost the perfect time. There is very very mild drama by comparison to most. We are simply really interested in what way the dev is going to take this particular cliffhanger. At no point up until now can I say hes leaned toward just up and trashing any part of this story.
I'd say the previous update was the perfect time, when there was the anticipation for their first time. Now that they've done it and it was ruined by cheap drama, this game (for me at least) went from awesome to `meh, i guess i'll check the next update to see where they take it from here`.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I may be misunderstanding, and if I am, I apologize. But she does explicitly say that she did, right before she fucks him.
Well it's imagination, thinking about it how it feels but what I mean by that is Haley isn't planning it like " I will save my virginity for him because we will fuck someday " Imagining and thinking about it is different in planning it to happen, I think she just fantasized, not assuming

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
I would just like to say I love this last update! I really look forward to the next update and see if monogamy is going to continue to be possible.

Reactions: Ray1021
Mar 4, 2019
Because people are salty about her having had sex.
The point isn't that she had sex before, afterall she was with Jack when the story began and we accepted that. And it's not about Jack's size either as we didn't know about that until she left him.

The issue has to do with what Haley keeps telling MC about how she felt & feels about him since they were kids/teens then she finally has sex with him. Immediately after she tells him that she dreamt about the MC taking her virginity because he was everything to her she says kinda like... Oh yeah, I don't wanna tell you this cause you won't like it but I gave up my virginity to my Math teacher when I was 15 cause he looked sad, by the way, it was my idea and we had lots of sex.

It really makes her sound more manipulative than anything else.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
The point isn't that she had sex before, afterall she was with Jack when the story began and we accepted that. And it's not about Jack's size either as we didn't know about that until she left him.

The issue has to do with what Haley keeps telling MC about how she felt & feels about him since they were kids/teens then she finally has sex with him. Immediately after she tells him that she dreamt about the MC taking her virginity because he was everything to her she says kinda like... Oh yeah, I don't wanna tell you this cause you won't like it but I gave up my virginity to my Math teacher when I was 15 cause he looked sad, by the way, it was my idea and we had lots of sex.

It really makes her sound more manipulative than anything else.
True, but that is a consistent trait from the start of the story. For the most part it was directed towards her brother and sometimes towards others, like the boss' sleazy husband, if the protagonist doesn't make the effort to talk her out of it.

fatpat79

Mar 5, 2019
I'd say the previous update was the perfect time, when there was the anticipation for their first time. Now that they've done it and it was ruined by cheap drama, this game (for me at least) went from awesome to `meh, i guess i'll check the next update to see where they take it from here`.

I'm not sure that I'd say it was "cheap drama" at all. Think about the implications of the story when this came down.
1- she had these thoughts and just went to tease to see where he was for almost their entire lives
2- she finally got to the point where she was giving into them and mom calls and she flips the hell out and tries to get rid of it all
3- they go back to their parents house to celebrate being together for a long period of time
4- they go on a nostalgic journey through their old life prior to what we've been a part of before all of this
5- she literally gets to live out a fantasy that she had, in that very same house, in that very same room, with those very same thin walls, with the very same chance of getting caught, and those very same parents being of sound mind enough to know that it isn't "youthful experimenting" any more.

Combine all of this and you get a pretty hot and meaningful scene for both us and the characters themselves. I was worried that this would've been a cheap play, too, but we got anything but that in my eyes. And I, too, am waiting to see what happens next, because THAT, I feel, will determine the rest of the story/game from here on out.

Mar 4, 2019
To me it is a foreshadow that MC was not meant to be with Haley, that is why we had no choice in our GF and it looks like sights may be set on Blondie instead in upcoming versions. (After MC destroys Mr. Kraus)

IMHO, this reminds me of the "Rose" moment in TOML, and Sumodeine's admission that Tales won't end up with Nikki...

Last edited:
Reactions: Rythan25

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I'm not sure that I'd say it was "cheap drama" at all. Think about the implications of the story when this came down.
1- she had these thoughts and just went to tease to see where he was for almost their entire lives
2- she finally got to the point where she was giving into them and mom calls and she flips the hell out and tries to get rid of it all
3- they go back to their parents house to celebrate being together for a long period of time
4- they go on a nostalgic journey through their old life prior to what we've been a part of before all of this
5- she literally gets to live out a fantasy that she had, in that very same house, in that very same room, with those very same thin walls, with the very same chance of getting caught, and those very same parents being of sound mind enough to know that it isn't "youthful experimenting" any more.

Combine all of this and you get a pretty hot and meaningful scene for both us and the characters themselves. I was worried that this would've been a cheap play, too, but we got anything but that in my eyes. And I, too, am waiting to see what happens next, because THAT, I feel, will determine the rest of the story/game from here on out.
I think it's not a coincidence that you failed to mention the actual thing that ruined all of that setup and the act itself. But if you liked the 'we just fucked for the first time... btw i fucked a 48 year old dude when i was 15' shtick, then all the power to you. I didn't like it, at all. If you want to see a first time perfectly executed between brother and sister (perfect setup and execution of the act itself, and without any stupid shit added to it), check out the first time with Alice in Freeloading Family.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
So would I, if she had actually used that word or any known synonym.
"It's my fault. He looked so sad. Like I said, it was my fault. I wanted to comfort him."

That's her instigating. Taking an active step to comfort him, apparently sexually. What there isn't in the script is any hint or suggestion that it was his idea, but there are four separate lines where she takes credit/blame upon herself. I take your point about victims of abuse, but her being the one who instigated a sexual approach has nothing to do with the fact that she's also a victim of statutory rape. She didn't commit a crime, and in that situation there was no possible sexual crime she could commit. He did, and in terms of the crime it doesn't matter if she started it or he did.

Now, if in the next update she says that she just hugged him or something and he was the one that turned it into a sexual encounter, then this changes.

And we are talking about sex in any form here. Haley deciding to kiss this jerk in a moment of sympathy or (as she put it) comfort would not, to my mind, be instigating of a sex act.
"So are you going to ask me? How many men I had? Including you...3. Don't get me wrong. I fuck a lot. It's just that I do it with the same guy."

It would be difficult to interpret the names that follow that conversation as kissing partners. She had sex with them. Apparently a lot. I'd massively prefer it if she was only referring to Jack there, but I think we have to assume Klaus wasn't a one-time thing.

As you have well pointed out, Haley is an obvious submissive. Given her empathy with the teacher's problems and her 15-year-old naivete, it probably didn't take much for him to take advantage of the situation. Hopefully, in the next release, we will learn more of the circumstances.
It will be interesting to see how much the story punishes, blames, or even attempts to absolve him. And, for that matter, how Haley reacts to her brother confronting Klaus, which I think we can assume he will.

Actually it's the very definition of NTR which is a plot device which is meant to trigger emotions of jealousy in the reader/watcher of a media outlet.
You, the reader/watcher weren't in a relationship with Haley then, and you have no reasonable expectation of being in one. (Also it'd be a crime.) Nor are you now. Like I said, this is an insane way to think about NTR. Frankly, the closest this game gets to any actual form of NTR in the core relationships is Haley's jealousy over how her mother treats her brother.

It doesn't really have anything to do specifically with her dad (there definitely isn't anything actually sexual there)
I really don't see why people have such a hard time understanding this. It's just another version of Master or Sir.

I think her sexual quirks of submission are definitely related to her feelings of being less loved by her mother though.
I think there's a high probability that her choice of Daddy over the usual alternatives is indeed related to her parental relationships.

Reactions: acewinz

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
What an update...Finally we are one...this is sooo cool...can not wait for next update!!

Reactions: Ray1021

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
like the boss' sleazy husband
Well worth remembering. Haley's plan to get back at Adriana, who at that point is treating her horribly, is to shamelessly flirt with Adriana's husband in front of Adriana. That's her first and only plan: to use her sexuality. It takes both Victor and the MC to talk her out of it, and even then she's still wearing the sexy underwear-free dress. I think we can assume that Haley has used her sexuality to manipulate situations before then. (And, of course, we've seen her deploy it against her brother, which finally caused him to snap.)

Dec 29, 2018
Haley is such a manipulative coward that it's actually revolting. Her whole "woe is me I can't control myself or live on my own" routine is absolutely appalling and I don't see how we are supposed to find her more attractive than Sandra. The two are complete opposites. Sandra does her best to fight against her mental issues in order to make the main character happy, while Haley wallows in self-pity and drags her brother down with her. Sandra is better than Haley in every way, shape, and form. The fact that there's no actual path for Sandra is makes this a terrible game.

I've seen a few people ridicule players who wanted to stay loyal to Sandra by suggesting that you should expect Haley to be mandatory because it's called "Haley's Story". But that's a rather poor argument because a story about Haley in a downward spiral as she loses control over the one person she's obsessed with would still be a story about Haley. It's not unreasonable to expect two major paths in the game, especially since the game already kept track of the relationship scores for the two characters based on the choices the player made.

This is essentially a kinetic novel pretending to be a game. It gives you a bunch of choices on how you treat Haley and Sandra, tallies up your relationship score with each character, then shoves you down the same path regardless of what you chose. Seriously, I was so disappointed that the main character cheated on Sandra that I went through the code to make sure I made all the right choices. I had thirteen relationship points with Sandra, and negative five with Haley. Still the same outcome. He still kisses Haley, he still spanks Haley, he still fingers her in the tub. There are some minor variations to the scenes, but it's still the same story you would get if you made all the opposite choices.

Even in this last update, these bullshit choices are still here. You can flirt with Haley or ignore her. You can choose to hold her hand or not hold her hand. You can comfort her or stay silent. You can give her credit or take it for yourself. Why? Why bother with this charade? We already know that none of it is going to matter in the end. Haley is always going to have more control over the player character than the actual players themselves. Sure enough, even though I did absolutely everything to keep the player character with Sandra, he still fucks that worthless slag of a sister.

I regret giving this game another chance. It's awful seeing Sandra assure this cheating scumbag that she's loyal to him and listen to her tell him that she loves him when we know he's just going to head home and fuck his emotionally abusive sister. Sandra doesn't deserve any of this shit.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I think the "revelation", and disgust I felt, overshadowed the event I've waited so long for.

This is one of those "things that can't be unseen" moments. :mad: Talk about ruining a moment...

I can now see MC wanting to distance himself from Haley.

Why? Did you want her to be a virgin while you fucked around?

Yes it's a pet hate of mine when older guys goes for girls still in school (They are still kids in women's bodies), but I put it all on the old teacher. I definitely do not hold it against Hayley, but I would punch the teacher in the face if I find him. She was still a minor and a child while he was and adult and a teacher.

But this does not change the way I felt about Haley or spoil the moment for me. It's in the past.

Reactions: Freezer14
Feb 18, 2018
So, monthly updates, you go away for a few months and come back to an okay sized chunk of content.

Considering a lot of devs now take a few months to make decent sized updates if you did go away for a few months you'd only be getting the same as other devs do.
You are correct my friend, I was just saying that every other dev that I know gives updates without a fixed interval for example if one update came out in 4 months, there is no surety that the next one will come out in the same time and it might take a lot more time. With this dev at least we are 100 percent sure that there will be 4 updates in 4 months.
There is a lot of dishonesty and scamming going around here so I will always appreciate the honesty that any dev shows with all my heart and you can't stop me. ;)

magus448

May 22, 2018
Why? Did you want her to be a virgin while you fucked around?
I doubt her not being a virgin was a concern since we already knew she was having sex with Jack. Well used to anyway.
Though I think it's unfortunate that the MC wasn't her first like she wanted it to be. Would have made their first time together even more special.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
First of all I asked what was going on I haven't played it and after this I won't waste my time. Ntr not ntr I don't care what you call it or don't call it but this is a disgusting and useless addition after however damn long it's been. Peace.
Play it, don't play it...I don't mind, but I like my game realistic. I don't expect every girl I meet to be a virgin. I call it real life.

I also do not expect to like all my GFs previous boyfriends or fuck buddies.
Having fucked 3 people does not make her a slut, it makes her normal.

Having fucked an old dude was a mistake on her part and makes her a normal human being that made mistakes in the past.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes