ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
It ihas cheating tho... MC cheats on sandra and I'm sure he is going to have a chance to cheat on haley..

Last edited:

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Actually it's the very definition of NTR which is a plot device which is meant to trigger emotions of jealousy in the reader/watcher of a media outlet.
By definition NTR is the internal distress caused by one member in a relationship cheating on the other. It can happen in various passive or aggressive ways, but there has to be a) cheating and b)relationship when the cheating happens. So far we don't have that.

Reactions: ThatGuyWithaAfro

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Welp, that's a a great way to ruin the first true sex scene (which was pretty awesome until that point) between the MC and Haley with cheap drama, i guess. If that's what to be expected from this game, it definitely won't come back in my patreon rotation. Oh, well, onto the next one.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Honestly, I am glad that Haley wasn't a virgin, she can say I'm the best fuck.
Virgin girls doesn't turn me on, they are unskilled and no comparison to be made, they can't say you're the best until they taste another dick
Honestly, she doesn't tell you that your the best...or even that your any good at all...….think on that Daddy!!

I'm not exactly sure what to make of it to be honest.
On one hand if it's true, it's statutory rape, even if she thinks she initiated it...…..the teacher knows better (there's a reason that it's called jailbait) it comes with a mandatory 15 to 25 years prison sentence, and all that has to happen is it to be rumored, and not necessary for a girl or guy involved to press charges.

On the other hand, as some have pointed out, past is past at this point...……...but I think there's more to it than that.
I think she's telling him this to infuriate him to be aggressively dominate (playing to her kink) and that was just a story to get him there. She's done it a few times before to get him riled up.

Also I was getting the vibe, that she may have been a cock virgin....not toy or vibe, just cock. She definitely had Jack and even repeated what he had said to her (with his 3 inch dragon), but she didn't say how he fucked her, she may have just blown him a lot.

Given how detailed her fantasy story, and how they enacted it out in detail, where in even that she saved her V- card for her brother.....whom she always had that sexual desire, lust, and love for.
Mostly shown with the guy she dated, that looked like the MC, but didn't have sex with.

Honestly, the teacher/tutor story just doesn't fit at all.....so I think she made it up or made it more than what it was, to rile the MC up. I think the MC was the one to take her V-card and actually claim her....as she always wanted and fantasized about.
I believe that she may reveal that once they get home, unless the MC ends up going to jail for beating the guy, and she has to reveal it sooner (while feeling like a piece of shit) for it backfiring.

All in all it was an OK update, and wished it didn't stop where it did Lol!!…………………….Peace!!

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
That's understandable. Personally, I prefer if the girl is, but everyone has their own likes and dislikes. I don't dislike it if a girl isn't a virgin, I just find something alluring to the idea of a girl who is pure, and trusts my character enough to share such a moment with. I don't need to know that I'm the best, just that I'm the one she wants to be with, and if done well, she won't need anyone else. I'm not mad that Haley isn't in the game, but I didn't feel the need to know that she had been with a guy three times her age before she was old enough to drive.
Actually there is also a certain Japanese VN (netorase) that made me dislike virgin girls, it's where a wife deflowered by MC on their first night, After their sex life became just a normal routine (the boring part of marriage life) and wife got curious of the taste of another man, how another dick aside from MC will feel where she almost cheated (but still cheat in the end). MC also has that kind of feeling where he is also curious how his wife will react to another man in bed.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Honestly, she doesn't tell you that your the best...or even that your any good at all...….think on that Daddy!!

On one hand if it's true, it's statutory rape, even if she thinks she initiated it...…..the teacher knows better (there's a reason that it's called jailbait) it comes with a mandatory 15 to 25 years prison sentence, and all that has to happen is it to be rumored, and not necessary for a girl or guy involved to press charges.

On the other hand, as some have pointed out, past is past at this point...……...but I think there's more to it than that.
I think she's telling him this to infuriate him to be aggressively dominate (playing to her kink) and that was just a story to get him there. She's done it a few times before to get him riled up.

Also I was getting the vibe, that she may have been a cock virgin....not toy or vibe, just cock. She definitely had Jack and even repeated what he had said to her (with his 3 inch dragon), but she didn't say how he fucked her, she may have just blown him a lot.

Given how detailed her fantasy story, and how they enacted it out in detail, where in even that she saved her V- card for her brother.....whom she always had that sexual desire, lust, and love for.
Mostly shown with the guy she dated, that looked like the MC, but didn't have sex with.

Honestly, the teacher/tutor story just doesn't fit at all.....so I think she made it up or made it more than what it was, to rile the MC up. I think the MC was the one to take her V-card and actually claim her....as she always wanted and fantasized about.
I believe that she may reveal that once they get home, unless the MC ends up going to jail for beating the guy, and she has to reveal it sooner (while feeling like a piece of shit) for it backfiring.

All in all it was an OK update, and wished it didn't stop where it did Lol!!…………………….Peace!!
I hope this isn't the case.. lying about such a sensitive topic is straight up vile..

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Actually there is also a certain Japanese VN (netorase) that made me dislike virgin girls, it's where a wife deflowered by MC on their first night, After their sex life became just a normal routine (the boring part of marriage life) and wife got curious of the taste of another man, how another dick aside from MC will feel where she almost cheated (but still cheat in the end). MC also has that kind of feeling where he is also curious how his wife will react to another man in bed.
'Japanese VN' There you go right there.. Also what you described isn't ntr... it's modern cuckold..

Reactions: Freezer14
Oct 25, 2018
Just downloaded this but I think I'm going to hold off for now. From reading the comments it looks like the Dev is throwing in drama for the sake of drama which imo is bad writing.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Yeah the Daddy thing is just out of place, doesn´t really fit in there
It doesn't really have anything to do specifically with her dad (there definitely isn't anything actually sexual there), or perhaps even necessarily older men (that part may be expanded on or not with the next update). For her it could simply be her being further submissive to the MC by way of referring to them as the most dominating male figure in pretty much everyone's life in the most submissive way. Daddy. I think her sexual quirks of submission are definitely related to her feelings of being less loved by her mother though.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
This'll be my last post till next update...

If you guy think about it.. It all just doesn't make sense.. Her calling you daddy, not having sex with nick, ever? even tho he looks like a slightly bigger version of MC... Why would she tell MC that and not expect him to react.. How does her comforting the math teacher lead to a sexual relationship... And if she wanted MC for so long, why does she start calling him a pet name she previously called someone else..

We'll see next update... until then man..

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017

You're just saying that to avoid the fact that Haley was fucked by another guys, and for a sister to save her virginity for her brother is stupid & unrealistic, Haley when she is young doesn't have thoughts like fucking her brother in the future.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017

Also I was getting the vibe, that she may have been a cock virgin....not toy or vibe, just cock.
I hope this isn't the case.. lying about such a sensitive topic is straight up vile..
I would actually be okay with this. I had been kinda considering the possibility, as well, so I'm glad I'm not alone. I owe it to you, for posting it. Yeah, it would definitely be a bitchy move by Haley, but I don't think it's too far out of her character to, at the very least, consider. She's shown that she's not afraid to manipulate MC's feelings to some extent, and while, never truly intending to be malicious, she'll do it if it can lead to her getting the reaction she wants from him. She definitely loves him, but she's got a manipulative side, too. That smile when she says it, and tells MC that it wasn't said to make him angry or jealous, makes me think that maybe she's using it for her own reasons. Maybe to see just how much he cares about her. To see how he reacts. Maybe not to piss him off, but just to gauge his reaction. I doubt she'd smile like that if she felt any guilt over it, which she says she does, and I doubt she'd smile like that if she didn't want him angry. Who knows? Maybe she did hook up with the teacher, and tell MC solely to piss him off and make him feel like shit. Maybe we're finally seeing Haley's true dark side. I don't think that's the case, but we don't know for sure yet. Maybe the teacher came on to her and she said no, but decided to use that as the basis of a story. But then why wouldn't she just tell the truth? Maybe it just is what it is.

We'll just have to wait and see.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ThatGuyWithaAfro

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Just downloaded this but I think I'm going to hold off for now. From reading the comments it looks like the Dev is throwing in drama for the sake of drama which imo is bad writing.
Really, give it a try. Its almost the perfect time. There is very very mild drama by comparison to most. We are simply really interested in what way the dev is going to take this particular cliffhanger. At no point up until now can I say hes leaned toward just up and trashing any part of this story.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
It's actually one of the best incest stories we have here. It's definitely worth a try for the writing alone. People are reacting the way they are because they have been surprised by the last update.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I may be misunderstanding, and if I am, I apologize. But she does explicitly say that she did, right before she fucks him.
OH ya. In her words she used to "eye hump" Nick in highschool who at this time looks like a slightly more heavy exact version of the MC. Then after the whole fantasy first time for her was definitely something she had been thinking on for a long time.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes