DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Maybe MC will wake up next update after a terrible fevor dream and actually not have left for his parents yet.

Haley calls in sick, and they finally have that day of staying in bed together "finding something to do."
that's what i was thinking...i even said it lol..imo its the only thing that can save this game for me...other then that its total bullshit what happened

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
It's actually a really interesting textural component to her personality. Jack's problem wasn't his small penis so much as he wasn't dominant. He could never keep her, and of course we now know that she was just biding time waiting for her brother anyway. Judging by her description, neither was Klaus. I've no doubt this was in the back of her mind when she "seduced" him, but there's absolutely nothing in her story that indicates he was a dominant. And again, he wouldn't have had sex with her if he was.

It's not herpes. You don't "get it" from someone. You are or you aren't. You really don't understand dominance and submissiveness at all.
I understand that being into BDSM isn't something that just happens.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now this is, I'd wager, a big part of her sexual personality. Her mother's clearly a domme. Haley should be much more upset about the way her mother treats her than she is. She's not, because she's a sub, but she's looking for someone to replace that role in her life.

I understand that being into BDSM isn't something that just happens.
I'm not talking about being into BDSM. I'm talking about being dominant or submissive. My friend B knew she was a submissive (and into humiliation) in kindergarten. She obviously didn't associate it with sexuality back then, but she has diaries full of evidence that she knew who she was from the start.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
There's also possibility that she had daddy kink from the beginning, based on her dad, and that drove him to seduce older man, aka teacher.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I think his patreons was so mad last update that he had to have sex in this one lol. Yeah that molested shit was stupid.

Also remember Haley was freaking out when mother called you at their apartment. Yet she doesnt mind having sex with them next door. Dev you just need to redo this whole scene. lol
You bring up an interesting point and made me think of something else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Has another so-called incest game joined the cesspool of failed games. I guess I should at least see what all the fuss is about myself but it doesn't sound too good from all the comments, I thought the game was finally getting good with getting rid of the MC's horrific girlfriend I'm not ready for a curve ball so soon especially if it involves a pedophile or turns the LI into a slut.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I wish they didn't have sex in this update. Some logical leading up to that conversation about Klaus guy and then cuddles with mc trying to process that information would be better. That whole conversation just had the most terrible timing.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Has another so-called incest game joined the cesspool of failed games. I guess I should at least see what all the fuss is about myself but it doesn't sound too good from all the comments, I thought the game was finally getting good with getting rid of the MC's horrific girlfriend I'm not ready for a curve ball so soon especially if it involves a pedophile or turns the LI into a slut.
Not failed, just a bit of a hiccup really for some. Its definitely one of the better ones I've played as far as the taboo incest genre goes. ;)

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
She ain't a slut.. But there is a curve ball..

Reactions: Freezer14

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Now this is, I'd wager, a big part of her sexual personality. Her mother's clearly a domme. Haley should be much more upset about the way her mother treats her than she is. She's not, because she's a sub, but she's looking for someone to replace that role in her life.

I'm not talking about being into BDSM. I'm talking about being dominant or submissive. My friend B knew she was a submissive (and into humiliation) in kindergarten. She obviously didn't associate it with sexuality back then, but she has diaries full of evidence that she knew who she was from the start.
I find that highly unbelievable and worrying if I was a parent. YOU don't know things like that when you're fucking 5 bruh... I don't giave a fuck, you are barely even writing.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I find that highly unbelievable and worrying if I was a parent. YOU don't know things like that when you're fucking 5 bruh... I don't giave a fuck, you are barely even writing.
I dunno, man. I read The Lord of the Rings for the first time when I was 5. I assure you I could write. My friend has the evidence, and she's shown me. Obviously not every born dom or sub knows that early, but if you're one or the other it's part of you and you start recognizing it a long time before you associate it with sex.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Nah, the game is still solid. People are blowing it out of proportion because it ended on a cliffhanger. I expect non-stop circlejerk until the next update when we finally see what's actually happening with the whole situation. For now it raises new questions without giving any answers because everything is so vague. The slut is one of the MC's former girlfriends that was giving blowjobs in the school restrooms.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I dunno, man. I read The Lord of the Rings for the first time when I was 5. I assure you I could write. My friend has the evidence, and she's shown me. Obviously not every born dom or sub knows that early, but if you're one or the other it's part of you and you start recognizing it a long time before you associate it with sex.
Well man.. reading adult level book and writing extensively in a dairy or at all isn't thing most 5 year olds do.. Hell even at 8[3rd grade] ya'll still ain't writing much and are reading at a below basic level..

You and your friend must have been advanced.

Reactions: Freezer14

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
There's also possibility that she had daddy kink from the beginning, based on her dad, and that drove him to seduce older man, aka teacher.
Fuck that's a no, no daddy kink, I am afraid Haley will say "Fuck me Daddy" while imagining her teacher or dad, I had enough with Alanah already. I'll be happy with " fuck me bro" or "fuck me "MC"s name"

The Archduke

Jul 1, 2018
Fuck that's a no, no daddy kink, I am afraid Haley will say "Fuck me Daddy" while imagining her teacher or dad, I had enough with Alanah already. I'll be happy with " fuck me bro" or "fuck me "MC"s name"
She said "I love you" for the first time, this update. I am quite sure she means the MC

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
She said "I love you" for the first time, this update. I am quite sure she means the MC
Yes but still this daddy kink doesn't make any sense, it feels like she get turn on with an older guy, if she really love her brother, it should be bro, not dad. What would she do if she meet hat older guy again? she must forget her kinks now that she got her brother

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes