JayJefferson

Jul 18, 2017
I haven't played the game since last update a couple of weeks ago. People keep saying the new update is very big so i hope it turns out nice.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
been away for almost 2 months now and i think i missed a couple of updates,cant wait to see what i missed,downloading now ...

Reactions: Repuci

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
As an American, that's the lense I have to view things from, Haley was raped, plain and simple. 15 is below the age of consent everywhere here. What's worse is that teachers are usually a special case that ignores age. In many states an 18 year old can't have sex with his or her teacher without it being considered statutory rape.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
As an American, that's the lense I have to view things from, Haley was raped, plain and simple. 15 is below the age of consent everywhere here. What's worse is that teachers are usually a special case that ignores age. In many states an 18 year old can't have sex with his or her teacher without it being considered statutory rape.
In most states, even if there is no statutory law against it, there are codes of conduct agreements in the employment contract that forbids it. At the least they can be fired for conduct unbecoming if they do have a relationship with an of age student.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
So she got molested... Honestly I get the feeling that isn't the whole story but she was 15 and I don't give a fuck what the whole story is, she is too young to make a non emotion driven decision. That's why she can't give consent.

I hope we get to beat the shit out of this pedophile but I get the feeling haley is gonna defend him and that will HEAVILY impact my opinion on her.

Edit: Also, that's where the daddy kink comes from... So now their whole relationship is tainted... Like we need to reset this shit right now... Cause that's fucking fucked up bruh.. I hope we get tell to stop doing that shit if she does it when they get sexual again.

Last edited:

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
wow i was really happy with the update untill after the sex part where Haley told mc about her past....that was fucked up and really killed my mood...not gonna see her with the same eyes again...and was happy with the daddy kink untill i found out where she had it from... not gonna lie the game kinda went downhill for me and fast too. as much i i liked this game dont think i'm gonna follow it anymore..i really cant see Haley as a lovable LI after her confession,that shit was fucked up

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
As much, as I would like her to be a virgin, that wouldn't fit the story, perhaps if the were way younger or something, but that's different. Still, adding an old teacher is a bit weird....
She had a boyfriend to begin the VN so it's pretty much settle from the get go she wasn't a virgin plus she is very good at teasing... You think she got it like that? Lol

Reactions: m4pII

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Something needs to happen to correct this.. Cause as brother and uncle.. If I find out my relatives and or friend were being molested and I WAS IN THE OTHER ROOM. You gotta remember, haley said when WE use to get tutored after class... So while you were sitting in the room studying or whatever, he'd run off with her to fuck.

I'd be devastated and when think on that more.. THAT'S very fucked up.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Something needs to happen to correct this.. Cause as brother and uncle.. If I find out my relatives and or friend were being molested and I WAS IN THE OTHER ROOM. You gotta remember, haley said when WE use to get tutored after class... So while you were sitting in the room studying or whatever, he'd run off with her to fuck.

I'd be devastated and when think on that more.. THAT'S very fucked up.
What if thats just a cliffhanger, maybe the teacher did molest Haley but they didn't fuck. Haley just told that to MC to get some revenge. Or it is just how the dev described it.
Worst part was that when Haley told about ex'es right after sex and of course that she was a minor with the teacher, but seriously what kind of woman start talking previous relationships right after you pull out:poop:. I guess that had to happen because they are leaving and the teacher needs a lesson.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
What if thats just a cliffhanger, maybe the teacher did molest Haley but they didn't fuck. Haley just told that to MC to get some revenge. Or it is just how the dev described it.
Worst part was that when Haley told about ex'es right after sex and of course that she was a minor with the teacher, but seriously what kind of woman start talking previous relationships right after you pull out:poop:. I guess that had to happen because they are leaving and the teacher needs a lesson.
I hope not, cause if she made up this story.. My opinion on her will drop heavily.. Like to the point I don't want MC living with her.

An I think that is the worst too... It's forced honestly... That and the sex... Why wait til we were at out parents house to have sex and then also have a conversation about her sexual past.. RIGHT after ya'll have sex for the first time ruining the moment.. And have her saying it in such a... 'It ain't that big of a deal, don't be mad' way.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes