Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The drama in this thread is hilarious... Just because she admitted she slept with two guys (lol which is basically nothing now days)...the meltdown in this thread is more entertaining than the game itself. Personally I hope the dev makes haley admit to more sexual conquests with guys so I can witness the nuclear explosion.

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
From a siscon, to mess all the story, what we needed was the parents to be bro/sis too. Didnt read anything above or played that much, just wanted to post this for a joke lol (btw was a good advencement on the story, was wondering what the dev would choose to do with them)

magus448

May 22, 2018
The drama in this thread is hilarious... Just because she admitted she slept with two guys (lol which is basically nothing now days)...the meltdown in this thread is more entertaining than the game itself. Personally I hope the dev makes haley admit to more sexual conquests with guys so I can witness the nuclear explosion.
It's not that she had sex, it's who she had sex with. We already knew about one of them.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
can you explain it?
Statutory rape is sex with someone who's legally underage according to the laws of the state, country, or whatever other entity. Whether or not the sex was consensual is irrelevant because the underage person isn't considered legally able to consent to sex.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Well im european so we dont have that kind of tecnical words for it, altho i seen it before. can you explain it? to us rape is rape (depending on the coutry but still?)
In the US, if you are under 18 (or whatever the state age of consent is) you can't legally consent to have sex. This doesn't mean much when kids diddle each other, but if a legal adult has sex with someone under 18, its still considered rape, just slightly less violent. Generally its used by adults to protect their kids from bad choices with ill meaning adults.

Reactions: Freezer14

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
It ihas cheating tho... MC cheats on sandra and I'm sure he is going to have a chance to cheat on haley..
I'm not sure it will be cheating because: Haley knows and Haley said something about this kind of situation in the game where it seems that she could aspect it... But lot sure in real, now that is sealed between the two.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Statutory rape is sex with someone who's legally underage according to the laws of the state, country, or whatever other entity. Whether or not the sex was consensual is irrelevant because the underage person isn't considered legally able to consent to sex.
lol beat me to it Seg

Reactions: Segnbora

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Has another so-called incest game joined the cesspool of failed games. I guess I should at least see what all the fuss is about myself but it doesn't sound too good from all the comments, I thought the game was finally getting good with getting rid of the MC's horrific girlfriend I'm not ready for a curve ball so soon especially if it involves a pedophile or turns the LI into a slut.
Well i have a leak of the next update adressing the issue.

CAUTION. SPOILER.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Epic!!

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
It's worth noting that some jurisdictions — not all of them — have laws making exceptions for sex between adults and minors with a small age difference, in an attempt to avoid criminalizing (for example) sex between a 16-year-old and an 18-year-old. But there's nowhere that 47 and 15 isn't considered statutory rape.

In my state, it's also considered rape — in all cases, no exceptions — if a schoolteacher has sex with a student. The legal term in my state is "institutional sexual assault."

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I doubt her not being a virgin was a concern since we already knew she was having sex with Jack. Well used to anyway.
Though I think it's unfortunate that the MC wasn't her first like she wanted it to be. Would have made their first time together even more special.
I agree, it would be nice in the one side....On the other hand...I'm a bit tired of games making all the LI virgins. Especially sexually playful girls, like Hayley. It makes it unrealistic for me.

Hyromanic

Oct 7, 2017
You guys may argue about whats right and whats wrong but one things for sure, this update made me really uncomfortable. And that is not what I am looking forward to in an erotic game. It might actually be better off not knowing, like if you knew who your GF's been fucking before you. Yes, she isn't a virgin that magically stayed faithful but its just unnecessary information that really sours that whole relationship you have been building in this game.

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
In the US, if you are under 18 (or whatever the state age of consent is) you can't legally consent to have sex. This doesn't mean much when kids diddle each other, but if a legal adult has sex with someone under 18, its still considered rape, just slightly less violent. Generally its used by adults to protect their kids from bad choices with ill meaning adults.
I understand, you just reminded me a story of a 18yo guy a few (about 7y ago) that was charged and convicted cuz he had oral sex with his 17yo girlfriend. but i get your point, dont want to start a discution here. ty for your rapid reply.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes