Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Super short update with 1 choice that meant nothing it would seem. Kinda disappointed.

Reactions: Freezer14

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
If anyone here has the Mac file, I'd realy appreciate a share. And I have no doubt that other people here would appreciate it as well

Reactions: Zentis

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Super short update with 1 choice that meant nothing it would seem. Kinda disappointed.
choices dont mean anything in this game,they are added just for the player to chose if he wants to see a scene with a particular girl or not but they dont affect the story whatsoever,its an illusion of choice but all roads lead to the same destination.Anyway time to put this game on the ignore list cause it seems the whole rape thing is gonna be dragged through the whole game until the end.Very disappointing how the devs chose to manage this whole plot twist and how now it seems to be the center of the game.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
choices dont mean anything in this game,they are added just for the player to chose if he wants to see a scene with a particular girl or not but they dont affect the story whatsoever,its an illusion of choice but all roads lead to the same destination.Anyway time to put this game on the ignore list cause it seems the whole rape thing is gonna be dragged through the whole game until the end.Very disappointing how the devs chose to manage this whole plot twist and how now it seems to be the center of the game.
Yea I was defending it (the game not the rape) til this last update, but it's just not fun anymore. Not saying serious games can't be fun DrPinkCake has shown that, but this is just a bummer that seems it will drag on as you said.

Apr 15, 2019
I literally have very few points with haley and ignored her for Sandra my entire playthrough. So seeing the MC break up with her without giving me any choice in the matter is downright infuriating. I don't care about the "best girl" war going on in this thread, but Sandra was a legitimate character we were forced to date and now we are forced to break up with her. I'm done with this horrible excuse of a game.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I literally have very few points with haley and ignored her for Sandra my entire playthrough. So seeing the MC break up with her without giving me any choice in the matter is downright infuriating. I don't care about the "best girl" war going on in this thread, but Sandra was a legitimate character we were forced to date and now we are forced to break up with her. I'm done with this horrible excuse of a game.
That's not correct.

I wasn't forced to break up with her at all. You screwed up a choice somewhere.

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
How am I suppose to figure that out given the pattern this game has set?
I have two paths in the game, 1 for haley and 1 for Sandra and still able to keep on dating Sandra on her path, we even cuddled with Haley and watch a movie on the laptop.. May need to go back through and change some choices around

Apr 15, 2019
You can use the walkthrough in the OP.
Or just bitch about it i guess....Frankly all the choices were pretty self evident based on how they were written.
So for people who enjoy blindly experiencing a game for the first time, they can't. That's just bad game design to say "use a walkthrough" Or "google it"

Reactions: Freezer14

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
So for people who enjoy blindly experiencing a game for the first time, they can't. That's just bad game design to say "use a walkthrough" Or "google it"
The game design is just fine.
Your reading comprehension however is whats lacking.

Either use the walkthrough, learn to read and understand whats written or bitch. You've chosen the latter option and i have no sympathy for that.

Apr 15, 2019
The game design is just fine.
Your reading comprehension however is whats lacking.

Either use the walkthrough, learn to read and understand whats written or bitch. You've chosen the latter option and i have no sympathy for that.
Every single choice in this game is an illusion. The only thing that has any merit is Sandra's choices. You're telling me "I can't discern text clearly." Yet, the dev has shown how irrelevant choices are. If you don't want to see me bitching, turn off your computer. Funny how you complain about such a simple fix lol

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes