Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How many partners do you have in rl? I don't really think such a combo is the best anything, unless you belong in that "sister wives" club, a religion that allows for more wifes etc. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but hardly the norm. Seeing a happy ever after in such a relationship, knowing what jealousy can do to a relationship, nope...

For players that had no interest in Sandra, this was like cutting an anchor. You kinda got railroaded into her as part of the story. I didn't pick any cruel choices, or whatever, just more indifferent ones.
Unfortunately for those of us that do like Sandra it looks like the only outcome is with both girls.

I'd love to pick 1 and go with Sandra but it hasn't happened. I'll just be grateful we weren't forced to break up with her.

I'll take the 3 way though, they did look quite adorable all cuddled up. Can't say i've got any complaints this time round. No forced drama, bullshit just plot moving and cuddles.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Unfortunately for those of us that do like Sandra it looks like the only outcome is with both girls.

I'd love to pick 1 and go with Sandra but it hasn't happened. I'll just be grateful we weren't forced to break up with her.
Kinda the danger with any game where there is several characters, and the player/reader get interested in characters that not necessary main characters in the story. A outcome where Sandra turn into a consolation prize, or where either Sandra or Haley turn into a crutch for the other, would be a bad outcome of the story :/

Reactions: Freezer14

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Kinda the danger with any game where there is several characters, and the player/reader get interested in characters that not necessary main characters in the story. A outcome where Sandra turn into a consolation prize, or where either Sandra or Haley turn into a crutch for the other, would be a bad outcome of the story :/
The problem here that is avoided with other named games like Melody is you are forced into both relationships.

Melody you can pick. It's still her story and it revolves around her journey as much as the MC's but she's not a forced love interest.

This suffers from the problem that both Sandra and Haley have fans and it's going to be hard to please both.

If they had forced the Sandra break up on everyone then some of us would have no reason to keep playing. Haley isn't my top girl and not what keeps me coming back.

Sandra isn't the consolation prize here, she's who i'd like my MC to be with but they are intent on pushing the Haley thing.

So the only outcome I see is both.

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
Well they had several pending issues prior to 0.65. How the dealt with them

1)Adrianas scenes

Had to render an additional scene , they didnt bother to render in previous update. In which mc had to confess his sisters case to his boss which whom he had a typical relationship . The solution was to get him drunk.

i dont concider stellar story writing to reveal you darkest secret to random people while wasted, or to typical fuck buddies (which now after and because of the revelation seem to be more than that) while sober, but at least we got on with and it and its a minor fuckup compared to the rest introduced in last 2 updates.

2)The rape-abuse victim

The dialoque mc victor had in the bar was the following

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

People debated if sandra was the rape-victim which would make sense , or victor being the "someone you love being abused" and "you want to rip his had of" which would make less sense.

Well devs solved that easilly (by backtracking) and raping victors sister!!!
Well they had to fuck common logic again hard in the ass , but that's what actually they have been doing in last updates.

The fact that victors sis was probably around 15 years old when abused, if sandra was born when she was 20, and the case was revealed lets say when sandra was 15 (although the logic applied to reveal your rape-abuse case to your 15 years old daughter is questionable) , that would set a 20 years space between the rape case and the aftermath of it, its just a side effect

That sides story timeline is problematic but who gives a ff if we additionally put a finger up common logics ass?

But after we finally finished gaping commons logic ass we decided to treat it with respect.

3) The aknowledgements

Haleys - teacher story is aknowledged as a rape-abuse case. Hopefully we will have to cope less with the "my 15 years old cousin tried to seduce me" bs.

The aknowledgement that a rape victims "behavior can become erratic". That cases like that leave traumas to the victims and affect their behaviors. That you cant hide such cases under the carpet and that the best way for the victim to go is dealing with them and seeking proffesionals treatment. Hopefully we will have to cope less with the "i find haleys behavior in last updates being rational and making sense" bs.

4) The mc

After being a beta autistic mongoloid in last updates, he finally managed to open his mouth to speak some words that make sense

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finally a character that always had the option to say the right things prior to 0.55, aknowledges that healing haleys trauma is more important that hurt her or their relationship in shortterm.

5) Cool of their relationship

Haley gets less screen time than all previous updates. Only thing fappers get is an optional footjob scene. The update prioritizies cleaning up some shit thrown into previous ones (fucking common logic or not at least they are doing it) than their relationship or fapping. Mainly setting milestones of how the story will progress regarding the attitude and the actions mc has to follow and the role of side characters whith whom mcs relationships evolve.

6) Cut of the "daddy references"

Actually let it fade away. The most disturbing bs among the bs devs thrown into their story at last updates. Fucking a rape victim while you believe he is adressing you the way you believe was adressing her rapist.

Some of the sherlocks in this thread argued that "its just a plaything. mc gets he is teased so thats why he goes "he..he"". Other "experts" argued that "mc works in binary mode. when 0 = calm he likes being teased with the daddy references. When 1 = angry he doesnt".

Finally devs by letting it faid away silentlly aknowledge the disturbing nature of the case. I mean if the case was common casual plaything or a major mcs brain disfunction why cut it of?

Hopefully we wont have to cope anymore with the bs highly disturbing daddy references in the story, and less with bs type of arguements in this thread trying to justify the case.

The highly optimistic thing about 0.65 is after the devs continued riding commons logic butthole , it seems they finally decided to give it a rest.

Hopefully they will continue that way.

arms99

May 11, 2018

I'll take the 3 way though, they did look quite adorable all cuddled up. Can't say i've got any complaints this time round. No forced drama, bullshit just plot moving and cuddles.
I'd be extremely surprised if there isn't a Sandra only ending.

Just like Sandra is forced on you in the beginning, Haley is forced on you in the middle. But I'm certain that just like your relationship with Sandra failed if you weren't attentive to her, your relationship with Haley will fail at the end for the same reason.

I think it will be like "life with marry" where simon got her own (good) ending, while most of the good endings where with mary. I think this will happen here, there will be a good Sandra only ending and all the other good ending will involve Haley.

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Well... I'm a top tier supporter of this game and that will end this month. Since the reveal destroyed the "finally getting together with Haley joy" 2 seconds after it happened I'm probably angrier than the MC. We keep having sex with Haley, even though I've lost that loving feeling... (now it's gone, gone, gone, Oh, oh, oh). I honestly want to find a new apartment just to let her know how shitty I feel! I never wanted anything to do with Sandra in the first place and don't think I had a choice in the matter but, my MC has never come on to her at any time so if I don't ever have to call her again, I'm all good!

The daddy issue thing in my mind stems from her dad treating her like a princess while her mom treated her like shit and rather than hook up with her own dad she went shopping for a replacement... She calls MC daddy because she is broken from her feelings with her own dad and actions with Mr. Klaus [is his first name Eric by chance?] and is trying to connect her emotional side to her sexual side and hanging it around her brother's neck while telling him that she always loved him. Even though she dated a clone and gave it up to some douchebag. (Makes me feel all non fuzzy). 2 Updates have passed and I haven't yet parked my car on the teacher's head so I feel that I need to move on to a happier game before my house catches on fire and I can only save 1 person passed out on the living room floor...

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Okay, I won't get into the beaten down to death topic and let others handle that, so just a few points:

* Had to click through the previous episode again because the load failed. I guess that was because...
* The Adrianna bug is fixed. No more senseless dialog about sleeping with each other when I never expressed any interest in her.
* Speaking about things that made no sense: Diane breezed through once, wanted to talk to Haley, you tell her she isn't home, she leaves, Haley walks into the room. Huh?
* Haley is cut off for now, therefore I also cut the bathroom scene short. Twin or not, Sandra needs help not getting more trauma put on her.
* So essentially this was a set up episode. Back to parents with both of them next month.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Those who are fuckbuddies with Diane are missing content with her. There is a new variable inserted in this update. You can either play from the where you get the option to be "Fuckbuddies/Something more" or open the console and type: "dianefuckbuddy = True" to get the missing content.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Those who are fuckbuddies with Diane are missing content with her. There is a new variable inserted in this update. You can either play from the where you get the option to be "Fuckbuddies/Something more" or open the console and type: "dianefuckbuddy = True" to get the missing content.
Or just drop in my gallery mod, I made a bugfix in it for that part.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Thanks, I was surprised in my f-buddy route when she showed up at the apartment and gave no thought to the MC

Reactions: Freezer14
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes