Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Speaking about things that made no sense: Diane breezed through once, wanted to talk to Haley, you tell her she isn't home, she leaves, Haley walks into the room. Huh?
I guess she was just putting in that cameo appearance for this update which is a shame as she hasn't had enough scenes as of late I know she is just a fuck buddy but she is almost forgotten at times.

As for this update seems this teacher thing will be a long drawn out saga still stand by what I've said about this whole drama the story was fine until this was told to us out of the blue but again another update and we are no further with it, if only it had been kept to a romantic story with Haley with say some drama but nothing so deep.

arms99

May 11, 2018
* Speaking about things that made no sense: Diane breezed through once, wanted to talk to Haley, you tell her she isn't home, she leaves, Haley walks into the room. Huh?
There is a bug in the fuck-buddy route. There is supposed to be an extra scene with her if you're fuck-buddies, but it doesn't trigger. Use the gallery mod in the OP it includes a bug-fix for it.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
WHat happened to the Adrianna sex scene?

In the last update, the MC has sex with her, when she takes him on a business trip, and yet in this update you have to load a save before that happens otherwise you get renpy errors. Loading a save before, the sex scene now doesn't happen at all?

arms99

May 11, 2018
WHat happened to the Adrianna sex scene?

In the last update, the MC has sex with her, when she takes him on a business trip, and yet in this update you have to load a save before that happens otherwise you get renpy errors. Loading a save before, the sex scene now doesn't happen at all?
There was no sex scene with Adriana last update, MC was too preoccupied thinking of Haley to do anything.

Reactions: Freezer14

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
There was no sex scene with Adriana last update, MC was too preoccupied thinking of Haley to do anything.
Well reloading the last version, it's not a sex scene (was going by thumbnail) but she does join you in bed naked and holds while you sleep. That doesn't happen in 0.65 if you load an earlier save from just before that trip.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Well reloading the last version, it's not a sex scene (was going by thumbnail) but she does join you in bed naked and holds while you sleep. That doesn't happen in 0.65 if you load an earlier save from just before that trip.
Yes she does...
Your save might be corrupt. Because she does everything she did from .60 in .65 and then some.

Reactions: Freezer14

arms99

May 11, 2018

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Something's off in my game, I had that scene in 0.6, and now I don't in 0.65.
Anyone know what varible do I need to change to put things back on course via console?

Thanks
First off, there is no real sex with Adriana and the MC in v0.60. There is naked cuddling and that's it.

However, to get that scene (and the follow up in v0.65) there are two requirements. The first one (of course) is that the MC has to go on the trip with Adriana. The second is that the MC has to be in a sexual relationship with her. Specifically, back in v0.20, when the MC is eating her pussy, Adriana asks the MC "Are you my mistress?" The response here must be "Yes". That sets a variable adrianacontinue1=True which is tested in v0.60.

If you have access to the console, you can just set it yourself if needed. But it must be done before Adriana comes to get the MC to go to the airport.

Reactions: emmasteadman

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Its all about the first impression. If a game has a good one, people will start the hype train. Now that we see what its shaping up to be, people are straight up ignoring or forgetting about it. Can't alter the rating at this point.
Would be nice if we could wait til the end to rate, but the majority of these games don't get finished! Lol. Not saying this one won't cause I think it will, so I haven't rated it yet.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
In this version (0.65), is not possible to load from previous version? So, it's necessary to play again from the beginning?
You have to go back 1 save and you can load, ran into same problem. Did that and it worked.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes