Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Because the game is called Haley's story maybe, and not Sandra's story? If you don't care about the character the game is about and want to make some happy pixel life with a side character. That kinda on you and not the game though.
I dont see the point. To tell Haley's story "we" have to date her? Thats is really necessary? The way i see, her story can be told even if Haley and the MC are just brother and sister. If the MC marries Sandra, haley's story still can be told, this would only change a part of her story, but still would be her story.
I dont play the game anymore (after the last update) and i never liked Sandra, but i dont see why the MC cannot be with her if the person playing likes her more. MC and Sandra like a couple could help Haley to overcome her problems...

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I dont see the point. To tell Haley's story "we" have to date her? Thats is really necessary? The way i see, her story can be told even if Haley and the MC are just brother and sister. If the MC marries Sandra, haley's story still can be told, this would only change a part of her story, but still would be her story.
I dont play the game anymore (after the last update) and i never liked Sandra, but i dont see why the MC cannot be with her if the person playing likes her more. MC and Sandra like a couple could help Haley to overcome her problems...
You can be with Sandra....
The people telling you that you can't are straight up lying. If you had played this update you'd have noticed that what you're stating is actually happening.

But you know complaining without playing and just taking butthurt peoples words as gospel is the way to go.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Since Sandra is just as popular with the players and I liked her as much as Haley (though I came here for bro-sis thing originally) and because she was in another location far away while she broke up with the MC of this game, I think this could potentially be a set up for a new game set in where Sandra is working and you could play a new MC pursuing a relationship with her. I suppose call it "Sandra's Story". Lol

It would be cool, though, to see a new spin-off from this game that is set in same universe. Call it a franchise if you will. What I would also like to see, though, in long term is a sequel at some point in future for Haley's Story long after it had been concluded, perhaps 5 years from the completion of game. I think Haley and MC is such a great couple that it would be a shame to completely close the book on them after this game is completed. But obviously either or both of these possible new games is up to the dev and depending on whether the dev is motivated enough to continue Haley's and MC's story after the game is done.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Haley's Story [v0.65] [Viitgames] - Original Size: 2.4GB

Download Win (502MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
So i went back to the save where we visit the parents and it worked fine from there. Seems they did a rework to the end of the last update. So love this story. Has a twist i did not see coming. The next update is going to be traumatic i think and will really stress the relationship. Not your usual writing. Can't wait for the next update.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Just started the game and only want to know one thing, does he or does he not break up with Sandra, I like Sandra so far but there seems to be some sort of Psi-ops going this when some people are saying he breaks up with Sandra and others are saying he doesn't so which is it? Just wanna emotionally prepare myself. :cautious:

arms99

May 11, 2018
Just started the game and only want to know one thing, does he or does he not break up with Sandra, I like Sandra so far but there seems to be some sort of Psi-ops going this when some people are saying he breaks up with Sandra and others are saying he doesn't so which is it? Just wanna emotionally prepare myself. :cautious:
Depends, if you were nice to her they stay together. If you treated her like shit, they break up

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
It can go either way depending on your choices. I like Sandra and have managed to keep them together through this episode, but apparently you can also officially end the relationship in this episode with different choices. Check the walkthrough for the exact triggers.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Nothing really happens in this update, it's basically setting ground for the next one, next one is probably be drama heavy as fuck, parents involved, mr klaus, haley confronted by MC, Sandra in the middle of this mess.

Now it's basically confirmed that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think its kinda funny, that people draw conclusions without even the character it's about been confronted or said her piece yet. So when a person (in this case, the MC), draw a conclusion "it must have been that way", then that's a confirmation of events that did happen?

Victor telling what he did, does not confirm whatever did or did not happen to Haley. But he does enlighten the MC in what might be the outcome of he pursue it.

arms99

May 11, 2018
When i was reading this i had to sing

FINALLY :ROFLMAO:
I would have agreed with you before this update, but I felt like shit breaking up with her.

Also seeing how the update played out when you're still together, I get the feeling that the best ending is going to be a haley+sandra combo.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
When i was reading this i had to sing

FINALLY :ROFLMAO:
Well I did not treat Sandra like shit just kept my distance to her ... and she said I should never call her again and wished me a happy life?? That is pretty cruel and twisted ... I personally think keeping her as a side and continuing the thing with the sister would be more cruel to Sandra ...

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Damn it was short and sweet like always now the month long wait begins to see what happens when both Sandra and Haley wake up cuddled with the MC and go visit the parents

Reactions: cimibibapa2
Oct 2, 2018
Would nice to see a change log for what the newer versions offer cause sometimes its not enough to want to update it right away. So if there is a change log or if you could add one would be great

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I would have agreed with you before this update, but I felt like shit breaking up with her.

Also seeing how the update played out when you're still together, I get the feeling that the best ending is going to be a haley+sandra combo.
How many partners do you have in rl? I don't really think such a combo is the best anything, unless you belong in that "sister wives" club, a religion that allows for more wifes etc. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but hardly the norm. Seeing a happy ever after in such a relationship, knowing what jealousy can do to a relationship, nope...

For players that had no interest in Sandra, this was like cutting an anchor. You kinda got railroaded into her as part of the story. I didn't pick any cruel choices, or whatever, just more indifferent ones.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes