SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Sure, if the dev wanted to just end the game quickly and leave us all in suspense about how Sandra might've factored into Haley getting help for the Klaus issue, and completely neglect the whole storyline with Haley and Sandra getting into a threesome with the MC and whatever else could eventually happen. Yes, absolutely.

I'm going to assume that I'm completely misunderstanding what you meant with your post because you haven't elaborated.
I meant so he could focus on the MC/Haley relantionship instead of making two paths.

• Angry
Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I meant so he could focus on the MC/Haley relantionship instead of making two paths.
If I misunderstood you again, it's because you do a poor job of making your point clear, but I think I understand what you mean.

You want the dev to work solely on finishing the Sandra part of the story so that he can then work solely on finishing the Haley part of the story sans Sandra. There's a problem however:

The players who are not interested in Sandra would then get updates that are only focused on Sandra and will probably abandon the game. By splitting the updates along the two paths, each update gives at least some engagement to both sides, where that obviously wouldn't be the case if the dev went and worked only on one path and left the other on hold.

If that is what you meant, I still don't think it would be a good idea for the dev to do, too much to lose by doing that.

Heroes Killer

Sep 23, 2019
Maybe the dev could put a house on fire so that we should choose to save either Haley or Sandra and I wouldn't have a problem with branching. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Maybe the dev could put a house on fire so that we should choose to save either Haley or Sandra and I wouldn't have a problem with branching. :D
Yes! Exactly what we need! Lets make Haley's Story into an Acting Lessons clone!

Pure genius.

/s

Reactions: IndigoHawk

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, not a good idea, that would put an abrupt end to Haley's story in my case. (Of course, I'd mourn her like Melissa for a while. ;) )

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
That was an excellent update. Moving the story forward in exactly the way it needs to be moved.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finally, while I'm glad the laflare dude finally found his punctuation keys, I still can't stop laughing at his outrage that this ended up being an incest game.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Perhaps I misunderstood, but in the context in which she was speaking about disloyalty, it seemed like she was speaking of MC being disloyal to Haley. Giving Haley her space to come to terms with everything is nice, but not at the cost of Haley also feeling abandoned by the ones that she loves, who supposedly love her. Offering a hand of reassurance, even if it is never taken is still a better gesture than never offering it and just assuming the person will come around when they're ready. At least, that's what I got out of it, for what it's worth, which probably isn't much. :LOL:

Reactions: Walter Victor

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Perhaps I misunderstood, but in the context in which she was speaking about disloyalty, it seemed like she was speaking of MC being disloyal to Haley. Giving Haley her space to come to terms with everything is nice, but not at the cost of Haley also feeling abandoned by the ones that she loves, who supposedly love her. Offering a hand of reassurance, even if it is never taken is still a better gesture than never offering it and just assuming the person will come around when they're ready. At least, that's what I got out of it, for what it's worth, which probably isn't much. :LOL:
I've no way to argue because there's no way to know. I took it as a warning against cheating, but maybe you're right. That would be interesting. Sandra's already a different character than I though she was, so maybe.

Also, she's ridiculously beautiful. And now that she's relaxing and more playful, her facial expressions are Haley-level.

Finally, the dialogue on the Sandra route is utterly magical. A true return to form for this game.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I've no way to argue because there's no way to know. I took it as a warning against cheating, but maybe you're right. That would be interesting. Sandra's already a different character than I though she was, so maybe.
I'm not that surprised with the changes in Sandra's character, seeing them bit by bit through the updates. Someone here got all bent out of shape about her, saying she doesn't deserve the MC, that he's too good to her, which I thought was absolutely absurd, because she has changed herself so much for him. She was a massive germophobe, but then she was taking care of MC when he was sick. Wanted to take his bed out and burn it, but now she's willing to sleep on it with him. Couldn't stand the thought of wearing Haley's clothes, but now she's comfortable with Haley sleeping next to her and even holding her, and seems like she even hopes Haley will come to bed with her and the MC, all stuff Sandra would've never done in the beginning. She's changed a lot, very endearing, awesome character. I don't really understand why people don't like her.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
[ISPOILERshe has changed herself so much for him[/ISPOILER]
I would be delighted if people who complained they were forced to date her could only get the best outcomes if they went along with it.

You make a strong argument. I just never saw her as a sharer. I guess we'll see.

Reactions: D Dog

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I would be delighted if people who complained they were forced to date her could only get the best outcomes if they went along with it.

You make a strong argument. I just never saw her as a sharer. I guess we'll see.
Could be that she isn't, I really don't know either yet, but seeing the changes... maybe she'll come around to it even if she wasn't before. Could be that, as long as it's Haley, she won't mind, but if she were to find out about Diane or Adriana... MC may be in some deep shit. :LOL:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Could be that she isn't, I really don't know either yet, but seeing the changes... maybe she'll come around to it even if she wasn't before. Could be that, as long as it's Haley, she won't mind, but if she were to find out about Diane or Adriana... MC may be in some deep shit. :LOL:
I've always felt that the MC should have to behave in some sense to get the best outcome, but I guess we'll see.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I don't really understand why people don't like her.
Race probably plays a huge factor in it. Not calling them racist over it though but there's plenty of people who don't like ebony women, let alone as a what they see as a forced girlfriend.

Reactions: Segnbora

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Sadly, I agree. Sandra is stunning. I get that people don't like forced relationships, but if we were forced into a relationship with Diane I think there would be about five complaints in this entire thread.

Also sadly: you're probably going to regret posting that. But you're right.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Race probably plays a huge factor in it. Not calling them racist over it though but there's plenty of people who don't like ebony women, let alone as a what they see as a forced girlfriend.
Something I guess I should separate. I, personally, don't understand not liking Sandra. However, people have their reasons, whatever they are, and they're entitled to them and I respect that, and I have no interest in trying to force them to like Sandra or to try change their mind about it... just, on a personal level, I think she's a darling and a sweetheart and I just don't understand disliking her.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I liked this update. Felt like watching water flow that how smooth this update was in following the plot. Only grievance I have is we need to resolve the Klaus situation, takes a little too long in my opinion.

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes