Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I think she's a darling and a sweetheart and I just don't understand disliking her.
She's beautiful, she's in love with the MC, she's entirely willing to fight her OCD behaviors for him (especially sexually), she's endlessly supportive, she came over and took care of him while he was sick, she seems to be physically affectionate with Haley, she's making her life kinda hellish by trying to maintain a relationship while working in another city, she's horny and begging the MC for sex, she's poking around at the Haley/MC relationship without any evident judgment, and she's being incredibly kind and sympathetic about whatever's going on with Haley (which we know but she doesn't).

In other words, she's just awful.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Haley's been living with this trauma for 6? 7? 8? years. I don't think it should be resolved in a week.
When it came to the earlier updates with the Klaus thing, it was a lot of blah blah, not much action. Now Haley has confronted the issue and the ball is finally rolling towards resolution. I think that's why a lot more people enjoyed this update, myself included.

Sep 11, 2018
I might have to not play this for a while. I love it but the 5 mins of gameplay updates don't really do it for me. Having to do the same with WVM. :(

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I might have to not play this for a while. I love it but the 5 mins of gameplay updates don't really do it for me. Having to do the same with WVM. :(
Those WVM updates are leaked beta's, aka only a part of the whole update. The whole thing is released on the first Thursday of the month, so sometime in early January.

You'll need to make new saves for this game, the updates are usually shorter than they seem because certain things only happen on certain routes.

Reactions: Walter Victor
Sep 11, 2018
I'm not that surprised with the changes in Sandra's character, seeing them bit by bit through the updates. Someone here got all bent out of shape about her, saying she doesn't deserve the MC, that he's too good to her, which I thought was absolutely absurd, because she has changed herself so much for him. She was a massive germophobe, but then she was taking care of MC when he was sick. Wanted to take his bed out and burn it, but now she's willing to sleep on it with him. Couldn't stand the thought of wearing Haley's clothes, but now she's comfortable with Haley sleeping next to her and even holding her, and seems like she even hopes Haley will come to bed with her and the MC, all stuff Sandra would've never done in the beginning. She's changed a lot, very endearing, awesome character. I don't really understand why people don't like her.
I don't like her because the change was to slow but once a few more updates come out. I'll go back and start a new playthrough on that path and see how I feel about it.

Sep 21, 2017
YES!! GREAT UPDATE! i knew i should make TWO SAVES! i always have a thing for lisa's character model so...

a sniff of a chance of getting her instead of sandra (i do not like her!) gets me hope! nyahahahaha!!! :devilish:

plus it makes much more sense to have a threesome relationship with lisa than sandra

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
the story's consistency and how MC and Haley's relationship behave during it. The chemistry between them hooks my curiosity
The relationship between the MC and Haley has always been the best part of this game and it's so clever and beautiful that I think everyone but that laflare dude adores it. That the MC is still being her brother as much or more than her lover is a brilliant bit of characterization as this Klaus thing plays out.

Nosket

May 25, 2018
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Haley's Story [v0.75] [Viitgames] PC Compressed

Original Size: 2.8 GB
Compressed: 771 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC:

Enjoy! :D
Thanks for the compression version. You can upload this in another server beyond MEGA?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I hope that this f*cking Klaus gets some brutal slow painful torture until he dies Grrrr!!! Please don't let it be an ending where haley finally realises what happened to her and they tell the police and he is arrested and jailed let it be that haley gets the help she needs and the mc, dad and his muscle head boss deliver some much needed castration (and chopping off his hands would be an added bonus) on that sick son of a bitch!!! Now that would be an ending I would love to see.

• Haha
Reactions: Ragnar

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
The important thing is that Haley is healed. What happens to Klaus is so vastly unimportant in comparison to that.

A great narrative would tie Haley's redemption to Klaus' downfall. But now we're also invested in Asian Haley's story, and it's very important that we not victimize her.

This is a difficult needle to thread. I'm looking forward to it.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
The important thing is that Haley is healed. What happens to Klaus is so vastly unimportant in comparison to that.

A great narrative would tie Haley's redemption to Klaus' downfall. But now we're also invested in Asian Haley's story, and it's very important that we not victimize her.

This is a difficult needle to thread. I'm looking forward to it.
I agree Haley's healing and recovery is IMPORTANT before anything else, but also as a reader I would like there to be some retribution for what Klaus did to her as that's how it has left me feeling at the end. Getting him away from that other girl called haley he is probably abusing should also be something that needs to be important.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Well, it's his stepdaughter, so this could be problematic. She doesn't seem abused, but...

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I suppose time will tell but everything regarding his stepdaughter i.e name, schoolgirl same age as Haley when she was abused kind of gives the conclusion that Klaus will also be abusing her. Anyway I was probably venting as I got frustrated and angry at the end there and want this guys nuts on a chopping block ;) Damn I got really into this story ffs lol Great VN dev(s)

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.20 star(s) 302 Votes