Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Then again, what if the person she REALLY needs to talk to is Haley II? That could resolve a lot of issues for both girls. But how to portray that in the game? Nothing in this game happens without the presence of the MC! To be really impactful to us, the MC would have to be present during that conversation. Then again, wouldn't the same thing apply to anyone other than the MC for Haley's talk?
She said to her mom they will be coming back to town next weekend, so I suppose we will see more of that in the next update.

ucu32167

Jun 5, 2019
I hope that this f*cking Klaus gets some brutal slow painful torture until he dies Grrrr!!! Please don't let it be an ending where haley finally realises what happened to her and they tell the police and he is arrested and jailed let it be that haley gets the help she needs and the mc, dad and his muscle head boss deliver some much needed castration (and chopping off his hands would be an added bonus) on that sick son of a bitch!!! Now that would be an ending I would love to see.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like you'll get your wish.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
"Don't stand so close to me"...
Sting said the song was about his experiences when he was a teacher. And later he said it wasn't.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I just finished up to the update, I've been playing for 2 days and damn I was not expecting that plot with Klaus. I freaking HATE that guy, and since the story, it's between siblings the hatred was so much that I wished the MC could do something to him, I was hoping he would see him when he went to his house the first time.

Also, I have to admit I got a bit teary-eyed when talking with Haley after getting back to the city at home, first or only NV that got me like that so the story It's just THAT well written. Also loved the development of both Haley & the MC, compared to other games only to the MC driving up or leading up...in this case, it's the both of them and I loved that because when it comes to these stories and these relationships the best way and stories are the ones that develop and takes time. I wish at some point the MC would tell Haley not only that he loves her but that he is in love with her to see Haley's reaction because I guess that would be a powerful thing between them.

I loved this game and story especially and mainly between the MC & Haley and I really look forward to the future updates since I just started playing a couple of days ago. (y) :cool:

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I hope before this is done that Haley gets pregnant.
That seems to be a possibility. Depending on how you take some of the things Haley says, she may already believe that she has been impregnated by MC. :LOL:

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Sandra turned out to be more likeable (than Haley to me). Not just because of a better lighting, I guess. Hail evolvement? How's that even possible? Well, compared to the title character she's acting less cold and calculating ATM. Who's writing their next episode?
I believe Ptolemy does most of the writing for this game. Someone else can confirm or correct me for sure.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
anyone elses old save isn't working?
I used my own compressed version and all of my saves loaded fine.

Walter Victor mentioned an issue with saves not working in the original release of the update. Maybe one or more of the links in the OP are the original bugged release? I can't say for sure.

If it helps, here's a link to my compressed version which works fine, and here's the link to the full version that I made my compressed version from. I hope that helps! :D

jon4

May 16, 2018
how can i have both of haley and sandra every time i play i get break up with sandra dose anyone have save or solution to get her

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
how can i have both of haley and sandra every time i play i get break up with sandra dose anyone have save or solution to get her
There's two choices where Sandra will break up with MC. First is when she tells MC about her promotion and having to work in a new area. MC can say that they will make it work, or that he hopes it'll all work out. The non-committal "I hope so" will cause Sandra to break up with the MC.

Second choice is when Sandra is packing her bags and acting like an OCD loon. MC can help her, or he can say "this is too much." "This is too much" will cause Sandra to break up with the MC.

During one of those two scenes you must have chosen the wrong answer.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
All I can say is that it is about the choices you make. I have them together still. Stay with Sandra during the pool party is a main one.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
All I can say is that it is about the choices you make. I have them together still. Stay with Sandra during the pool party is a main one.
That one may give +Sandra points, but it has no bearing on the breakup. See my post just above yours for the two crucial choices in whether MC and Sandra break up.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Its in the walkthrough. break up.jpg

The choices are in the walkthrough if you want all girls.

Reactions: Walter Victor

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
That one may give +Sandra points, but it has no bearing on the breakup. See my post just above yours for the two crucial choices in whether MC and Sandra break up.
I went back just to make sure you were right, and guess what... I was.... Wrong...

Reactions: Walter Victor

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I went back just to make sure you were right, and guess what... I was.... Wrong...
Sorry, didn't mean to make you feel bad or call you out for being wrong. :(

It's just that I've been all over this thread for a while and it's been discussed a lot, so I knew from last update which choices caused the breakup. I didn't even realize that the game had split into two paths before the previous update.

Also, I totally understand the deal with getting games and characters mixed up. I play so many of these things too and forget character's names, get characters in the game mixed up, get characters between different games mixed up, forget events, get events from different games mixed up. It happens to all of us, I'm pretty sure. :LOL:

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Sorry, didn't mean to make you feel bad or call you out for being wrong. :(

It's just that I've been all over this thread for a while and it's been discussed a lot, so I knew from last update which choices caused the breakup. I didn't even realize that the game had split into two paths before the previous update.

Also, I totally understand the deal with getting games and characters mixed up. I play so many of these things too and forget character's names, get characters in the game mixed up, get characters between different games mixed up, forget events, get events from different games mixed up. It happens to all of us, I'm pretty sure. :LOL:
No hard feelers, I like joking around.

Reactions: Ozel
4.20 star(s) 302 Votes