BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I'm looking forward to it thanks :) And wow I started from the beginning tonight and got that engrossed into the story I couldn't stop until the end and it's now 5:10am haha

Reactions: Segnbora
Dec 3, 2019
I hope that this f*cking Klaus gets some brutal slow painful torture until he dies Grrrr!!!
Why so brutal? I haven't played this game because of Haley's past, but didn't she said that herself that she herself was to blame? That she was trying to comfort her teacher after his divorce and seduced him herself? So it was her idea from the beginning to an end. Like in "American Beauty"?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Blablablafapper

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Why so brutal? I haven't played this game because of Haley's past, but didn't she said that herself that she herself was to blame? That she was trying to comfort her teacher after his divorce and seduced him herself? So it was her idea from the beginning to an end. Like in "American Beauty"?
Why'd you put Segnbora 's name on that quote when BoltonGuy35 said that? :unsure:

I hope that this f*cking Klaus gets some brutal slow painful torture until he dies Grrrr!!! Please don't let it be an ending where haley finally realises what happened to her and they tell the police and he is arrested and jailed let it be that haley gets the help she needs and the mc, dad and his muscle head boss deliver some much needed castration (and chopping off his hands would be an added bonus) on that sick son of a bitch!!! Now that would be an ending I would love to see.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I suggest that you look at the update. I won't spoil it, but, you will understand more if you do.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I'm confused.
When he originally posted, it had your name on the quote. Seems he edited the post and fixed it in the last few minutes.

I was obviously confused as well as to why the quote had your name and not BoltonGuy35.

Reactions: Segnbora

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
The fact a 47-48 year old man having sex with a minor (15) is classed as child abuse, grooming etc etc is why I was angry tbh honest buddy. As the ADULT and being an authority figure (teacher) Klaus should never have had any form of relationship or even carried it on. Haley clearly was groomed by the teacher and is in the mindset that what she and the teacher did wasn't wrong and doesn't realise that he took advantage of her even if she instigated it. Obviously I am just looking at it from my own perspective and others surely will have there own thoughts but that's why I got BRUTAL as you put it lol :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The fact a 47-48 year old man having sex with a minor (15) is classed as child abuse, grooming etc etc is why I was angry tbh honest buddy. As the ADULT and being an authority figure (teacher) Klaus should never have had any form of relationship or even carried it on. Haley clearly was groomed by the teacher and is in the mindset that what she and the teacher did wasn't wrong and doesn't realise that he took advantage of her even if she instigated it. Obviously I am just looking at it from my own perspective and others surely will have there own thoughts but that's why I got BRUTAL as you put it lol :)
You must hate Nabokov then.

Reactions: johnelros

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
You must hate Nabokov then.
Not at all - we're perverts, after all. We like what's wrong (in the virtual world, of course).

Btw. if anyone wants to know, your saves are also in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Proj6-1532454941

If the dev reads this, running the dialogue through a spell checker will clear up most of the typos. The writing is very good, just a few typos here and there. E.g. Ovetime instead of Overtime.

EDIT: spell check won't catch this: "That's why it takes both of use to pay the rent."

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If you believe any of what she said then you haven't been paying attention AT ALL. Her saying it's her fault is her coping mechanism to protect her self from what really happened. Which is she was taken advantage of and sexually abused as a child by a man in his forties who also happened to be her teacher.

Dec 3, 2019
If you believe any of what she said then you haven't been paying attention AT ALL. Her saying it's her fault is her coping mechanism to protect her self from what really happened. Which is she was taken advantage of and sexually abused as a child by a man in his forties who also happened to be her teacher.
She was 15 years old, not 7, a very large amount of girls loses their virginity between the ages of 14 and 16. And yes, I believe what she said first time. Maybe, her brother's reaction was the reason that she changed her story? She thought that he will accept her with her past?
And furthermore, the story takes place in US, where young and beautiful female teachers are jailed for having sex with male students. She could tell about everything, I doubt that she would've been disgraced for it in Western society.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
She was 15 years old, not 7, a very large amount of girls loses their virginity between the ages of 14 and 16. And yes, I believe what she said first time. Maybe, her brother's reaction was the reason that she changed her story? She thought that he will accept her with her past?
And furthermore, the story takes place in US, where young and beautiful female teachers are jailed for having sex with male students. She could tell about everything, I doubt that she would've been disgraced for it in Western society.
If you played the latest update which I highly doubt you did because it blatantly debunked your theory and defense of a 15 year old girl engaging in consensual sex with a male teacher in his late 40's Haley literally tells MC that Klaus hurt her and that she doesn't want to speak about it with him but likely someone else.

Reactions: Ozel

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
chris-hansen-200x300.jpg

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It's fine to want Klaus to suffer. But Haley's more important. And so, now, is Asian Haley. This isn't about hitting people with truncheons. This is about the difficult work of healing sexual trauma.
Sure, as long as we can still use our truncheons. :LOL:

• Haha

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
V0.70 was comic relief, with some of the funniest scenes in the game. This one was intense and somewhat sad, but with a ray of hope at the end.

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes