Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I suspect that the way she's sending mixed signals is her way of seducing the twin bro. And at the same time hinting at her own insecurity.
This way she can manipulate him into taking the initiative.

This definitely smells like a master plan. :devilish:
after all she is the brain in this duo, im wondering when he will grow some balls if ever

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
This is a "GREAT" game, graphics are just amazing and one of the best writing I have seen. I will be watching this one from now on.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
No, we started work on the update right after we finished the last one
Hi dev ! first of all , i love this game ! amazing !

secondly, can you please mention change-logs/release notes in the OP ?

third, can't wait for next update ! awesome game !

can't wait to see this culminate into a superb final version !

mooncan

Oct 2, 2018
Did we get to see the sis naked before? can't remember. If not, then making her show you her tits was lame and completely off.

Aug 7, 2018
Did we get to see the sis naked before? can't remember. If not, then making her show you her tits was lame and completely off.
The MC certainly did, since they grew up together, so I wouldn't say it's off. And since it's all part of her plan to get Sandra topless, like a good sister and wing-girl would, showing her own tits off to her bro as a side-effect is perfectly harmless (or so she'll tell herself) :p

mooncan

Oct 2, 2018
The MC certainly did, since they grew up together, so I wouldn't say it's off. And since it's all part of her plan to get Sandra topless, like a good sister and wing-girl would, showing her own tits off to her bro as a side-effect is perfectly harmless (or so she'll tell herself) :p
The MC certainly didn't, how would you know anyway. It's definitely off and it would have been much much better if the dev had decided to make her show you her back only which would've been good and what i actually expected in that moment.

That scene came out of nowhere and wasn't organic at all especially considering she all of a sudden is ashamed to kiss her brother on the lips but didn't mind showing off her tits.

Also, do you really think every brother has seen the tits of his sister?
I certainly didn't and preteen stuff doesn't even count.

U

User_365148

The MC certainly didn't, how would you know anyway. It's definitely off and it would have been much much better if the dev had decided to make her show you her back only which would've been good and what i actually expected in that moment.

That scene came out of nowhere and wasn't organic at all especially considering she all of a sudden is ashamed to kiss her brother on the lips but didn't mind showing off her tits.

Also, do you really think every brother has seen the tits of his sister?
I certainly didn't and preteen stuff doesn't even count.
Actually where I live, sunbathing topless is quite common. You can see girls doing it in the park all the time. In the summer of course.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Here too, and in the sauna are all naked! Even on the lake where i live there are areas where constantly naked hot girls lie around, between guys. Crazy Germans, but i like it! ;)

Reactions: Endrju
U

User_365148

Here too, and in the sauna are all naked! Even on the lake where i live there are areas where constantly naked hot girls lie around, between guys. Crazy Germans, but i like it! ;)
Absolutely.
Different cultures.
The way I interpreted it, is that she always sunbathes topless. She's annoyed when Sandra insists they put their tops back on when Lisa and the bald guy come to the pool.
The closeup of her breasts, and the "gulp" of the MC, I see it as him sexualizing her breasts for the first time.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
The pool scene was kinda funny considering what Haley told MC before about girls losing their top leading to things much more steamy. Not only did she let him dry hump her basically. Sandra finally let him fuck her as well.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
germans are really crazy:cool:

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
A red head cute sister main lead? I am in,

And it depends from place to place, I have seen my sister's as well. But I am from Europe, we have been to the nudist beach so the 'reason for nudity' is different.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
like how slow paced the game is,oh dear haley, so adorable and the best character in this game for sure. feels like we'll get a threesome with her and her boss near future :p

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes