JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Ain't the bald guy at the pool (Benny or Bernie) or whatever his name is from Chole 18. The scummy guy?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
like how slow paced the game is,oh dear haley, so adorable and the best character in this game for sure. feels like we'll get a threesome with her and her boss near future :p
To be honest, the best part in this game are the moments when Haley sleeps with the MC in one bed and just throws her arm around his neck and of course all these god damn jokes that are flying across the screen.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Past times...
Americans have baseball.
We (Canadians) have hockey.
Brits have football and the
Germans ........ Piss orgies and anal fisting.
HAHAHAHAHA
We could start do discuss about all the crazy things that Americans, Canadians and Brits have that beat every crazy thing we Germans have, but that would take to long and would be way to offtopic.

Reactions: Endrju

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
Is there supposed to be sound in this game? The preferences seem to indicate there should but I get no music or anything.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I'm pretty sure that the blue balls will be not so blue in the future...
i definitely hope so, Haley is the only thing that keeps me in this game:love:

To be honest, the best part in this game are the moments when Haley sleeps with the MC in one bed and just throws her arm around his neck and of course all these god damn jokes that are flying across the screen.
yep i just love those moments, we all know it's just the game but this affection between siblings it's kind of normal, so you never really know when it's to much. im sorry i never had a sister so i don't know what the hell im talking about, but that's feels alright with good pace:geek:

Past times...
Americans have baseball.
We (Canadians) have hockey.
Brits have football and the
Germans ........ Piss orgies and anal fisting.
HAHAHAHAHA
and thats just the tip of the iceberg :cool:

We could start do discuss about all the crazy things that Americans, Canadians and Brits have that beat every crazy thing we Germans have, but that would take to long and would be way to offtopic.
yes we could and yes it would took a long time and at the end everyone would see how fucked up Germans are and I'm not sureif it's worth it:ROFLMAO:
ps. im not German German but i live here long enough to know what I'm talking about ;)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
i definitely hope so, Haley is the only thing that keeps me in this game:love:

yep i just love those moments, we all know it's just the game but this affection between siblings it's kind of normal, so you never really know when it's to much. im sorry i never had a sister so i don't know what the hell im talking about, but that's feels alright with good pace:geek:

and thats just the tip of the iceberg :cool:

yes we could and yes it would took a long time and at the end everyone would see how fucked up Germans are and I'm not sureif it's worth it:ROFLMAO:
ps. im not German German but i live here long enough to know what I'm talking about ;)
Yeah Haley is so far the only interesting female in this game and these moments with her brother already go far beyond what siblings usualy do, but it feels right in this game. What i really like about this game is that it takes a slower pace and all these hilarious comments.

Well we germans are fucked up alright, but i know everyone else is too in one or the other way. ;)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there supposed to be sound in this game? The preferences seem to indicate there should but I get no music or anything.
REn'Py games always seem to have those sound settings in the preferences, it's just the default menu I guess. But it doesn't mean there is any sound. And most don't seem to have any, or often only a little if they do (I normally have the pc sound down any way).

Reactions: CapnBlaze

Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
I'm really liking this game, but I feel like there was quite a major disappointment in the most recent release.

In the pool scene, when the MC applies sunscreen to Haley, the graphics indicate he applies it to her ass and her breasts. This is a fairly major progression of the story of their relationship, but there are no shots within the scene of the MC actually doing this.

Some images of the MC caressing Haley's breasts and ass in that tiny bikini would have been super hot, and a big improvement on what we got.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Yeah Haley is so far the only interesting female in this game and these moments with her brother already go far beyond what siblings usualy do, but it feels right in this game. What i really like about this game is that it takes a slower pace and all these hilarious comments.
thats true, that cleaning freak it's to much for me:sneaky: i think I'm one of the more cleaner guy than usually dudes are and she still makes me nervous:rolleyes:
Well we germans are fucked up alright, but i know everyone else is too in one or the other way. ;)
thats so true but i still think we are one of the leading party's :cool:

REn'Py games always seem to have those sound settings in the preferences, it's just the default menu I guess. But it doesn't mean there is any sound. And most don't seem to have any, or often only a little if they do (I normally have the pc sound down any way).
im always playing without music so i only hope i don't miss much

Reactions: ontach

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
thats true, that cleaning freak it's to much for me:sneaky: i think I'm one of the more cleaner guy than usually dudes are and she still makes me nervous:rolleyes:

thats so true but i still think we are one of the leading party's :cool:

"I didn't wash th....." :rolleyes: Yes i couldn't handle her because of that also her behaviour when the MC was sick made me think "oh please he is sick, he is not dying leave him alone". But she is the reason for one of my favourite moments in the game...the moment her uncle laughs his ass off because the MC didn't fuck her yet.

Nah i'm pure and innocent. :LOL:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
One game I remember had a really loud door slam, another famous game the dreaded alarm clock (but also Eye of the Tiger). It's usually generic music and stock sounds though so nothing you'd miss. A few have some good tunes but its the exception.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
There are so many interesting possibilities. Let's wait and see what the devs actually come up with. E.G. one possible trigger that could push the MC and Haley over the taboo barrier is if Sandra dumps the poor guy (temporarily, if you want to keep Sandra's path open) and Haley steps in to comfort the heartbroken MC.

Don't get me wrong - I still like Sandra in a "she might be a weirdo but she's my weirdo" kind of way. No dealbreaker there so far, at least for me, except the fact that Haley is so much more desirable.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Tbth, I only DL'd because there just seems a be a real slump in decent games coming out recently... I was just looking for something a bit different-ish with decent-ish art and this game popped up in the "New Releases" section. I almost didn't DL it because I thought Haley looked too much like Lizzy Border from the 80's Metal Band \m/ (in the OP title screen)- Note to Dev: That really isn't a flattering picture of her, considering how stunningly she's rendered throughout the rest of the game. :) She is absolutely gorgeous!

This game is a hidden gem for many reasons, as I found out, and was pleasantly surprised by- yes, even though it's "that" topic. Lol This game actually does something not a lot of the other ones do- they let things happen. There's no talisman, book, potion, alien, pill, demon, wand, etc.,.- it just happens because...it happens.

It's also really refreshing to see the girl instigate things, while the brother is completely oblivious. It's obvious he cares about her and you're presented with some dialogue options that show you care, and then there are some that show you "care+". I really like the way it played out- you're even given the options like you have no interest in her whatsoever... C'mon though, HOW could you say know to that redhaired beauty?! I know I can't watch "Brave" without sportin' a chub. Lol What can I say? Merida replaced Ariel and I didn't even see it coming. :)

The art is exceptionally well done and so are the renders. The locations actually look like people live/work in those location. They aren't just randomly filled with generic assets to make it look habitable- it looks like people would live in the places. The ladies, oh the ladies are cute, sexy, adorable, and amazing.
Adriana- She's not holding up too badly for a "mature" woman. I'm still unsure about the pro/con of getting the HJ at dinner... :)
Sandra- Not normally a fan of sistahs, but I wouldn't mind getting "down with swirl" for some of that dark chocolate.
Alana- Hasn't really been given a whole lot to do yet, but she isn't hard on the eyes.
Lisa- She looks/acts like so much damaged goods, but looks/acts like she's be a whole lot of fun.
Diane- (I'm about to become a blasphemer...) She's attractive, but not really into ginormous fun-bags. :)
Haley- The crown jewel in this game. Even if she were only a side character, she'd still be the one that I'd have to- have to pursue. I think I'm in Love. Lol Haley is just the cutest li'l thing!

Last, but not least- the story is solid with a decent premise, BUT it's how it's written that really makes it stand out from similar games. The banter and interaction between Haley and MC is done really, really well. They act like a brother and sister, maybe if they were still 7 with larger vocabularies- but their dialogue is and sounds believable. What I love the most about it how playful, teasing, coquettish, shy, and fun Haley seems through her words and the renders- and how that attitude is conveyed. If I were planning on going against accepted, established societal norms with my sibling- there is no one I would rather do it with than Haley.

This was a whole lot of fun and truly engaging. I'm just kinda disappointed that it ended on such a cliff-hanger... This is definitely going to be game that I keep my eye on and cannot wait for the next installment. Also, props to Dev for giving some love to the Samurai movies- classics.

Reactions: Endrju and jaydem

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
OK, firstly, I love this game. I think Sandra is so fucking hot, you have done something a lot of artists fail at, successfully rendered a realistic looking black chick. You didn't pussy out and make her tanned, or go OTT and make her #000000 :p
You did make her plait defy gravity in the sex scene which I found hilarious, but nevermind, Sandra is a babe.
I did take it on myself to correct a few typos, rather than point them out, I'll attach corrected .rpy files as I fixed and reloaded as I played: I'm a fucking pedant. Only managed Ep1 & Ep2 so far - I'm knackered. I'll add the other two later.

View attachment ep2.rpy

View attachment ep1.rpy

Reactions: ontach

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
My one complaint is I would prefer a path where he doesn't have to date Sandra. She's nice and all, but it bugs me that for the the MC to do something with Haley, he going to have to cheat on Sandra or do something really messed up to cause a break up. There is no realistic way I can see Sandra doing a 3 way.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes