Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
As usual, I really enjoyed this game. It's definitely one of my faves. But I still have to say I wish things are more consistent. The story tried to be realistic, but sometimes things randomly fell off.

An easy example is Haley couldn't find her swimsuit, so she found one from 10th grade. It's a v-string. What 10th grade girl wear that? If the game really wants her to use her "swimsuit from 10th grade", then make one appropriate for that time. If the game really wants her to wear a sexy v-string bikini bottom, then there's no need for the whole spiel about "swimsuit from 10th grade". Make a choice and be consistent about it. It feels as if the person doing the dialogue doesn't know the person doing the graphics.

Then Haley talks about going topless for sunbathing. But this is supposed to happen after work, with both Haley and MC going home first, and even asked if they were late when they finally got to Sandra's place. How are you supposed to still be sunbathing at that hour? And of course it's all sunny and whatnot when they got to the rooftop. How? Why not simply make it "on the weekends after lunch" so there's sun and all that jazz?

Other than those though, I think the game is shaping up well. Haley continues to be one of the best characters in any game so far.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Then Haley talks about going topless for sunbathing. But this is supposed to happen after work, with both Haley and MC going home first, and even asked if they were late when they finally got to Sandra's place. How are you supposed to still be sunbathing at that hour? And of course it's all sunny and whatnot when they got to the rooftop. How?
It could be summer.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Another good update, lots of sexy characters, Haley is indeed my favourite, the devs manage to make her as interesting and hot as a female lead character should be, but I have to say, Sandra is a close second.

I wouldn't mind having the MC bang a few other chicks before committing, but I would definitely go for a route where you could go for both Haley and Sandra.
Maybe a bit like in Dreaming of Dana, where you use a regular relationship to hide the incestuous one.

Hm, the thought of that pair of milk and chocolate writhing below and besides the MCs body in a large bed... just imagine a pic of Homer Simpson drooling right here.

Or.. you know, just look below. ;)

magus448

May 22, 2018
Like the Dana+Jess ending without the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Course she could end up freaking out and possibly another love interest could take that role.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
soooooo as the biggest fan of this game i must say something, to be honest i was done yesterday but i wanted to sleep on it.

I'm choosing everything possible for a break-up to happen.
yea me too

I believe this is the first game we have used Gen 8 models in. Also, Haily's Ponytail seems to have a mind of its own. like an Ahoge
and thats very much appreciated sir. Haily's hair though thats something different, its like entity who wants to seduce you by itself, at least thats how i feel about it. someone schould definitely get a rise for this but there ofcourse are some downsides as well... i have problem to go past her 'fire tail' and make my girl without copying that marvel:love: it will be hard im telling you

I did see a few screenshots that might need to be changed in the pools scene.

Victor might seem alright right now but he could turn into Victurd later on and I never trust any male characters in these games.
yeah im on the same path with Hailey and thats where my problem with this update lies i guess, i was extremely disappointed...maybe i hyped myself to much or i dont know but when the credits rolled i felt like i was hit with the shoe in mouth, and i was left naked, alone in the dark alley. I guess its not the worst thing cuz i will play couple of more times from the beggining and check every scene but if i wouldnt oh man i would be pissed...

yeah i was bothered by lotion as well, next scenes felt off. I dont trust him as well, Sandra told us already he is differend so i can only guess what can happen

As usual, I really enjoyed this game. It's definitely one of my faves. But I still have to say I wish things are more consistent. The story tried to be realistic, but sometimes things randomly fell off.

An easy example is Haley couldn't find her swimsuit, so she found one from 10th grade. It's a v-string. What 10th grade girl wear that? If the game really wants her to use her "swimsuit from 10th grade", then make one appropriate for that time. If the game really wants her to wear a sexy v-string bikini bottom, then there's no need for the whole spiel about "swimsuit from 10th grade". Make a choice and be consistent about it. It feels as if the person doing the dialogue doesn't know the person doing the graphics.

Then Haley talks about going topless for sunbathing. But this is supposed to happen after work, with both Haley and MC going home first, and even asked if they were late when they finally got to Sandra's place. How are you supposed to still be sunbathing at that hour? And of course it's all sunny and whatnot when they got to the rooftop. How? Why not simply make it "on the weekends after lunch" so there's sun and all that jazz?

Other than those though, I think the game is shaping up well. Haley continues to be one of the best characters in any game so far.
definitely im with you buddy on this two points, swimsuit was kind of half-baked idea for me, it felt really weird and off and the style was kind of to much for 10th grader who supposed to be like 15-16 right? but ofcourse its not some big deal like with time zone mentioned...its just kind of disrupt the flow.

all and all game is one of my favourites and cant wait for more

Drendari

May 18, 2018
A Jim Jefferies reference. This is already the best game!
Honestly tho, renders are great and I rather like the writing so far! Can't wait to see more.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Nice update. Just a few points:

- Have we seen Diane before? As far as I remember the dev team told us that the MC will have a few relationships in the game (and we get scenes depending on how well we treat the ladies), so I was wondering if Diane is next after the relationship with Sandra goes down the inevitable drain.

- Speaking of Sandra #1: Scrubbing the shower after you have just used it, seriously?

- Speaking of Sandra #2: I have to wonder what hair product she is using. My suspicion is an import from Germany named "Board". especially for her ponytail. Here's a video for it in German, but you should get the gist:

- Wonder how many people missed the sex scene. However, you'd have to really play dumb to miss it.

- A new Columbo without Peter Falk? That would be as crazy as a new Magnum PI without Tom Selleck or MacGyver without Richard Dean Anderson. Oh, wait a minute... :(

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes