Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
What's Haleys Story? I mean not kidding, is it worth playing? Looks good
If you really haven't played it before, then I wholeheartedly recommend that you do, it absolutely is worth it.
Characters are lovable, they all have their own personality, the models are attractive, renders are great.
The relationships and dynamics feel natural, they flow naturally and at a good pace.

Oh and don't be alarmed by Victor, the black guy who is your boss, he's harmless and actually a cool dude :)

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
If you really haven't played it before, then I wholeheartedly recommend that you do, it absolutely is worth it.
Characters are lovable, they all have their own personality, the models are attractive, renders are great.
The relationships and dynamics feel natural, they flow naturally and at a good pace.

Oh and don't be alarmed by Victor, the black guy who is your boss, he's harmless and actually a cool dude :)
OK I trust you Gonna play since I'm bored THNX

Reactions: Eerie Entity

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah Victor's a cool cat. He's so cool that I was the MC, I'd share both Haley and Sandra with him. He's probably not into Sandra and treats respect like a two-way street so it's not likely. But based on how he treats them, he's deserving of that.
And speaking of Lisa, can we punish that crazy lady already? She needs a good and hard dicking!

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not a problem for me - I'm eagerly looking forward to the incest if and when it happens - but for those who don't want it, I suppose one possible non-incest scenario would make Haley the MC's best friend - inseparable since early childhood.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Well it's written by Viit and Ptolemy and the Renders and game are put together by the same team that Makes Alexandra, Intimate Relations and Life with Mary oh and some of us worked on Dreaming of Dana towards the last half of the game
DoD and Life wit Mary some good stuff.... just wanted to ask cause never seen this one.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yep this is our newest game
And a really really good one it is too, it sure is some high quality stuff that I'm always dying to have an update for each month ASAP, always waiting with great anticipation, all it took me to try this one out during initial release was Haley's model, that alone won me over, Sandra's model was a very pleasant surprise too, was very pleased by the non-stereotypical figure and everything, Sandra is actually one of the very few ebony girls that look so damn yummy that I actually want to go for, almost as badly as the story's main girl :)

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
And a really really good one it is too, it sure is some high quality stuff that I'm always dying to have an update for each month ASAP, always waiting with great anticipation, all it took me to try this one out during initial release was Haley's model, that alone won me over, Sandra's model was a very pleasant surprise too, was very pleased by the non-stereotypical figure and everything, Sandra is actually one of the very few ebony girls that look so damn yummy that I actually want to go for, almost as badly as the story's main girl :)
See why I trust Eerie LOL Yummy sounds likes a great game!!!!

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Haley my love :)

What a great update!! And unlike similar games, it wasn't short!

I liked the choise spending the night with Sandra or Haley. And Lisa's reaction after MCs approach was cool. I have to admit, she can also be serious.

And I knew it after the kiss: the cliffhanger will just be brutal!

So cute, i'm spechless:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

I did see a few screenshots that might need to be changed in the pools scene.

Victor might seem alright right now but he could turn into Victurd later on and I never trust any male characters in these games.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes