Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
True Haily and the MC don't realize the extent of there feelings yet. For them, it's still that bond between twins and nothing more. Also, Sandra kind of came on strong and fast to the MC. I will say I kind of know bits and pieces of what has been planned but try not to learn too much as I want to be surprised with the story same as you all.
good call(y) i think the same, it will be emotional i hope and more exciting that 'oh no we cant' 'its my sister' blah blah blah i dont know why but i excpect kind of more

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

Progress report
Hello

We've been hard at work. The update is almost finished.
Given that Christmas is coming up, we'll be releasing the update for everyone on the 20'th.
So, no 25'th release for 5$ patrons. Everyone gets it at the same time.
It will probably be quite late in the day, though. Been getting killed at work, trying to finish everything before the holidays. So, I'll get home quite late in the evening.
That's it.

Viit

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I get a sense you may be wee bit biased. Hm.
that can be true, but then again is it a bad thing? I mean how can u say no to the woman that is like a fire:devilish:

You can sleep with the blonde, u can sleep with the brunette, but you'll never get any sleep with redhead!

I have the same opinion,im a very happy man to be married to one :).
im very happy for u. :giggle:
do u know that feeling when u saw that one dude in high school who was with hottest chick in the building? yeah:love:

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes