Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
And this is how Friday begins; Haley, here I cum! :love:
Didn't expect an update to pop up for Haley just yet, certainly not THIS early, but I ain't complaining, on the contrary, I'll happily postpone bedtime for Haley a tad bit longer, Haley be yum-yum-yummy! :p

Reactions: Valeck

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Sandra's body is exquisite..medium boobs..firm belly..wide-ish hips..good booty..strong legs...she's fit but normal person fit..not bloated to mutant standards fit..if her nipples were bigger(hey..a guy can want big nipples) and she had her hair down (not a fan of erectile dysfunction stiff ponytails)i'd call her perfection

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Good as always, but is it just me or are all dark scenes WAY TO dark? Especially the last one, even with pulling nvidia settings to absurd settings I couldnt get any visually good picture - just black, blue mess.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I hope next update really let's us progress with Haley... I really don't like relationship forced on the places... I.E with the black girl..

Tis a good game tho, kinda feels like Our Fate except there's not as many side bitches to fuck.. Well there is none actually except the black chick.. who isn't really a side bitch seeing as we are forced with her..

Reactions: riktor and Valeck
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes