Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017

Hi

I will keep this pretty short. As I don't have much to say.
We've still been hard at it. So much so, that we're quite a bit ahead of schedule.
We're adding a third animation. And not including those, the update will be about 25% larger than the previous one.
Everything looks solid for the release on the 20'th.

Viit

P.s. for the patreons who are interested to know his relase plan, i ask him
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.p.s. Haley is beautiful in this pic:love:
thank u very much for this update friend. and yes i agree Haley is just beautiful, guy who invent her just hit the spot perfectly....im genuinely in love with her

Reactions: L☹VE and repuindy

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I think there will be a lot of sexual tension in that scene, you know, someone must apply the sunscreen;)
that's for damn sure, but I'm most excited about moment when i will be able to say bye bye to my girlfriend

Reactions: Valeck

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
that's for damn sure, but I'm most excited about moment when i will be able to say bye bye to my girlfriend
I don't think we are near, for me, she will have a great part in Lexi first move, jealousy makes woman more determined.

Reactions: Endrju

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I don't think we are near, for me, she will have a great part in Lexi first move, jealousy makes woman more determined.
thats for damn sure but she's not giving any signs of even slightest jealousy, and that irritate me a bit. i just want to let my gf go, it's pointless at least for me. i already know what i want for Christmas :p

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Sorry buddy, I lost myself here. To many abbreviations...
hahha im sory, i want to do to many things at one:sneaky: what i meant was that i dont need Sandra (i dont even want to start talking about why i couldnt say no, its ok though, it fits the story) i was already into Haley at the moment when first massage happend, so im waiting for option to let our black beauty go:giggle:

Reactions: Valeck and repuindy

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
i was already into Haley at the moment when first massage happend, so im waiting for option to let our black beauty go:giggle:
Heh I know what you mean. When I clicked on the thread the first time I saw a picture of the hot sister the gameis named after. Downloaded to boink her. Wouldn't mind to screw around with the ebony princess a bit. She's hot too. But she's not who I came here for.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Heh I know what you mean. When I clicked on the thread the first time I saw a picture of the hot sister the gameis named after. Downloaded to boink her. Wouldn't mind to screw around with the ebony princess a bit. She's hot too. But she's not who I came here for.
thanku thats exactly my point :cool:
I don't mind the MC keeping the girlfriend as long as Sandra understands that between the two of them, Haley will always cum first ;)
oh.. yeah that can work as well i guess, good call(y)

Reactions: Mt PewPew

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Well Haily is your Twin in the game and Haily and Sandra are friends too so Sandra does not mind hanging out with the Twins and she understands that they are close.

Reactions: L☹VE and Endrju

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Well Haily is your Twin in the game and Haily and Sandra are friends too so Sandra does not mind hanging out with the Twins and she understands that they are close.
but i dont belive she would understand how close they will be...
threesome sems maybe a little to to far fetched, for me at least in this story. i just dont see sandra would do such a thing

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
but i dont belive she would understand how close they will be...because threesome sems maybe a little to to far fetched, for me at least in this story. i just dont see sandra would do such a thing
True Haily and the MC don't realize the extent of there feelings yet. For them, it's still that bond between twins and nothing more. Also, Sandra kind of came on strong and fast to the MC. I will say I kind of know bits and pieces of what has been planned but try not to learn too much as I want to be surprised with the story same as you all.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes