botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
We started making IR way before T4boo made Babysitter.

I don't think that's the point or matters in any way in this regard.
Silver is such an NTR sleazoid, he burns himself into your Memory way more than the goody two-shows MC of IR.

Personally I've mastered the skill of not giving a shit about where I've seen the models before or in which part.
Hell, I only realized a few days ago that the hot mom of your bestie in Timestamps is just the older version of the older sister in Dreams of Desire.
I literally didn't notice, just that I find both extremely hot. :)

Reactions: Jcj

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
Yep you're right and @gamersglory is implying T4bbo may have been influenced to use the silver model based off their use :p
hahah yeah, I got that part...

But seriously, I don't know much about the software that Creators use for the renders, just that they all kinda use the same and that, to the limits of my perception, models are limited, that's why there's always a similar character in every other game.

Lets just enjoy the games ;)

Reactions: Endrju and botc76

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
hahah yeah, I got that part...

But seriously, I don't know much about the software that Creators use for the renders, just that they all kinda use the same and that, to the limits of my perception, models are limited, that's why there's always a similar character in every other game.

Lets just enjoy the games ;)
its kind of easy, there are paid and free models to buy in programs like for example Daz3D, im just wondering why u just dont get in contact with some designer and talk business (i will do that for sure), or maybe it just cost to much. who knows.
PS at least thats what i gathered till now

Reactions: Jcj

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
We started making IR way before T4boo made Babysitter.
I don't think he's saying otherwise, he just played Babysitter first and as Silver is so easy to hate, finds it hard to 'become' him. :whistle:
Yeah that's right I did play Babysitter first. But hey, no offence to your team. As I've said another reason I haven't tried is Father-Daughter incest isn't really for me. So it's more of a personal thing. Since I've loved the teams other games, I have no doubt that IR might indeed be a good game. It's just not for me is all.

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
its kind of easy, there are paid and free models to buy in programs like for example Daz3D, im just wondering why u just dont get in contact with some designer and talk business (i will do that for sure), or maybe it just cost to much. who knows.
As far as I know, most of the creators start the projects having a full-time job elsewhere, so yeah, it might be expensive/risky to start your first game, having 0 followers, making such an investment.

Now, once you have thousands of followers and start a new game, but you still use the free models... mhm, then we can talk :LOL: But it's still a legitimate option, of course.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
As far as I know, most of the creators start the projects having a full-time job elsewhere, so yeah, it might be expensive/risky to start your first game, having 0 followers, making such an investment.

Now, once you have thousands of followers and start a new game, but you still use the free models... mhm, then we can talk :LOL: But it's still a legitimate option, of course.
i agree entirely, then there is just one question how much do you belive in ur own project? how good it will be because from what im seeing people are gona feel it, players will notice how much u care, rest will come with time and consistency

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Ptolemy once mentioned how much some custom made clothing for one character would cost for the game about ancient Greek that he was once planning to make. And that's a lot, just for the clothing. That's the main reason why he dropped the whole idea.

The only reason why those common models are sold for a somewhat reasonable price is that they are sold to thousands of clients. And there are some freely available because their cost gets covered by the sales of the paid models and they are being used to promote their products.
The actual cost, I imagine, is something that a one-man developer team would never be able to cover.

Reactions: Endrju

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Ptolemy once mentioned how much some custom made clothing for one character would cost for the game about ancient Greek that he was once planning to make. And that's a lot, just for the clothing. That's the main reason why he dropped the whole idea.

The only reason why those common models are sold for a somewhat reasonable price is that they are sold to thousands of clients. And there are some freely available because their cost gets covered by the sales of the paid models and they are being used to promote their products.
The actual cost, I imagine, is something that a one-man developer team would never be able to cover.
thanks for straightening me out, it was enlightening :D

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
It comes down to the same thing Money we have Three sometimes Four people working on our projects and we barely cover expenses. and this game has not covered its expenses. No one does any of that stuff without payment. Also aren't a lot of daz assist creators that want to work with Adult games

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
It comes down to the same thing Money we have Three sometimes Four people working on our projects and we barely cover expenses. and this game has not covered its expenses. No one does any of that stuff without payment. Also aren't a lot of daz assist creators that want to work with Adult games
I can belive it brother, but its just the beginning of Haley right? ur are not planinng to give up on her or us right? I love all three of ur games, Alexandra, life with mary and Hailey. I belive in u and ur team, it will get better im sure of it

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
The funding of Haley and Life with Mary are completely separate from Our Games Alexandra and Intimate Relations.
They both have separate Patreons that go to there producers. As for Ptolemy Games, this month is our second-year anniversary

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
The funding of Haley and Life with Mary are completely separate from Our Games Alexandra and Intimate Relations.
They both have separate Patreons that go to there producers.
damn a loot of fingers in the pie but to be part of it all must feel good

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Not when you are a render running monkey. That needs a system upgrade because of the hundreds of hours on your PC rendering. I get a very small sliver of that pie. Ptolemy does most of it.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Not when you are a render running monkey. That needs a system upgrade because of the hundreds of hours on your PC rendering. I get a very small sliver of that pie. Ptolemy does most of it.
shit i hope u will be able to upgrade soon

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
@gamersglory I can ask on patreon directly but you are here... we can expect the second tier download on Christmas or a little more early?
That is up to Viit however the update itself may come out earlier than normal because of the Holidays. so the main thing is say it gets released early like the 15th then the second tier would get it on the 20th. I'll see if I can get it pushed up. We are still working on the update right now

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
That is up to Viit however the update itself may come out earlier than normal because of the Holidays. so the main thing is say it gets released early like the 15th then the second tier would get it on the 20th. I'll see if I can get it pushed up. We are still working on the update right now
shit i need to say i like it a lot when someone with persona like urself dear @gamersglory is keeping us posted here. much appreciated

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

Hi

I will keep this pretty short. As I don't have much to say.
We've still been hard at it. So much so, that we're quite a bit ahead of schedule.
We're adding a third animation. And not including those, the update will be about 25% larger than the previous one.
Everything looks solid for the release on the 20'th.

Viit

P.s. for the patreons who are interested to know his relase plan, i ask him
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.p.s. Haley is beautiful in this pic:love:, Sandra too but Haley...

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes