mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
I think the dad may be a bit suspicious, at least on the Haley only path. Asking about why they are always together, basically living the same life etc.

As for the pregnant stuff, Haley has been trying that for a while now. Several updates ago Haley wouldn't get off MC when he came inside of her. Dodging the question about the pill just confirms it IMO, for all we know she already is pregnant.

How would they explain that to the parents is a whole different question. Obviously, they'll think its Jack. How to explain that away will be pretty awkward considering she is breaking up with him and obviously its not his and the timing would be way off anyway. What if he finds out and spills the beans? That'll just add fuel to the dads suspicion IMO.

I'm also curious to see what Haley is planning with Adriana's husband, she is clearly trying to manipulate him in some way or another. Wondering if she was serious when she said " or a guy" or whatever it was when MC and her were talking about finding a beard too. No, I do not think she plans on making the husband their beard lol.
naa she cant stand him she was just distracting him for her brother

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Well... The parents did tell them to take care of each other :unsure:
So if you end up taking care of a pregnant Haley and helping her raise a child, you're just a really good and nice brother.
No need to explain anything, right? :unsure:

To be honest you kind of lost me at the no Sandra part. I really like her character so can't imagine not choosing her path.
i just wanted to play it both ways to see what was different

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
This is a choice I never expected. Choosing it seems to be absolutely the wrong thing to do in the spirit of the plot. Of course, it's the one I'm choosing in both routes. [I'm a sucker for harems!] Waiting to see what the repercussions will be. Naturally, I placed saves there. But damn, the name of the variable saved... "haley2ass" What the hell is with that?
I think the game is collecting points for a future episode where the MC has sex (anal) with the other Haley (Haley2). :unsure:

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
perhaps just a corrupted file then. could try re-downloading or try the webp header fix util posted here by bas. I'm also attaching the image in question could try just replacing that file in images/3/

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
I've updated my mod again - standard disclaimer, same changes as always.

All extra quotes in the main text are removed.
All extra familial capitalization has been removed (Uncle is uncle, Brother is brother, etc).
All instances of mom/dad have been correctly capitalized where appropriate.
Muffin has been capitalized :)
The GUI has been tweaked to move the speaker's name out of the main dialog box, and the main dialog text has been slightly shrunk and adjusted to fit into the extra room made by moving the speaker's name.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
This episode felt rushed when it comes to Quality control.
Several just out of place typo's and gramatical errors. Additionally, the text difference for Haley (No Sandra) and Haley(With Sandra) makes absolutely no sense. In the solo route Haley literally just says all of Sandra's lines adding a mystery plurality to scenes that doesn't exist unless you're gonna say she's also got Multiple Personality Disorder now too.
What most of you fail to understand and I keep repeating Dev had 0 plans for the Incest I've played this since version 1 came to f95 theirs post stating this will not have incest notice how long it took for Dev to decide fuq his morals he more interested in that Mighty $ I stopped playing almost 7 updates ago the moment full on incest got added last I play was when they started playing with each other once they started sleeping in the same bed I quit playing Devs a Liar and got greedy you see much games popularity has grown since it was only a few real loyal fans to this game till incest came in then a bandwagon of people started pouring in from the wood works. Alot of the Story seems off since this incest nonsense from what I gather from posts, I totally agree with you your not the only person pointing out these things but others are so blinded by lust they give 2 fuqs about the Story.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
What most of you fail to understand and I keep repeating Dev had 0 plans for the Incest I've played this since version 1 came to f95 theirs post stating this will not have incest notice how long it took for Dev to decide fuq his morals he more interested in that Mighty $ I stopped playing almost 7 updates ago the moment full on incest got added last I play was when they started playing with each other once they started sleeping in the same bed I quit playing Devs a Liar and got greedy you see much games popularity has grown since it was only a few real loyal fans to this game till incest came in then a bandwagon of people started pouring in from the wood works. Alot of the Story seems off since this incest nonsense from what I gather from posts, I totally agree with you your not the only person pointing out these things but others are so blinded by lust they give 2 fuqs about the Story.
71c440fc0f1516896553aad7ffbaa630.jpg

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
K, what about this then?
From what I understand, it will be exactly like Life with Mary, but maybe not as focused on just one character.
The author of this game is one of my patrons.
He asked me if I could turn Mary into an incest game. When I told him no, he asked for the contact info for the guys that do my game.
So, from what I understand this will be an incestuos Life with Mary. More or less

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
Ehm, mate, you might not like the story personally, or the direction the game chose to, but pls spare us from preaching.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
What most of you fail to understand and I keep repeating Dev had 0 plans for the Incest...
If you actually believe that then I have to wonder what game you've been playing, because it surely isn't this one. Seriously as a good rule of thumb for almost every game on this site, if at any point mc massages a womans feet (as he does Haley's in the first release) then at some point he will be balls deep inside that woman.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 300 Votes