riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Was I the only one that cringed when he joked about his mum getting fisted elbow deep and being used as a puppet?
wouldn't say i cringed but i didn't find it funny either, just a joke that fell flat for me. Haley's reaction was slightly amusing though.

Reactions: Ludvinae

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Was I the only one that cringed when he joked about his mum getting fisted elbow deep and being used as a puppet?
Different tastes, I found it quite funny when he jokes about his parents, wouldn't do the same with mine tho.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Different tastes, I found it quite funny when he jokes about his parents, wouldn't do the same with mine tho.
This is pretty much how that landed for me as well, which i think was the point. It's supposed to be a disturbing laugh and something you want to purge from your thought as soon as possible.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
This has been discussed a zillion times in this thread, but without Sandra there's no early-game sexual content and that's one of the reasons the forced relationship existed. Should that have required that you date her? Perhaps, perhaps not. But the narrative as it's developing now suggests that you probably shouldn't just violently struggle to get away from Sandra without thinking it through...especially in terms of your truly forced relationship with your twin sister. You might need Sandra, and she's actually a pretty great person once you understand the neuroses.
I kind of beg to differ... two girls were introduced at the same time, if we HAD to date one, why not let us choose between Sandra and Alana ? I would porked out Alana like crazy and she would have been a better beard, maybe even freaky enough to have sex with Haley.

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
Not only is everything that you posted wrong about the course of the game, it has nothing to do with what i posted nor did it deserve you quoting it.
I'm at Episode 7, & I haven't done ANYTHING with Haley, other than comfort her! Right now, I'm dating Sandra, and we've went all the way at least twice! Maybe the Haley stuff will kick in soon?

:unsure:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I kind of beg to differ... two girls were introduced at the same time, if we HAD to date one, why not let us choose between Sandra and Alana ? I would porked out Alana like crazy and she would have been a better beard, maybe even freaky enough to have sex with Haley.
Narratively, because Alana has never had any romantic interest in the MC, whereas Sandra has from the beginning (and if you haven't dumped her she still does). Alana only hooked up with the MC because her preferred (and married) partner wasn't available and made it very clear it wasn't anything more than a hookup. Alana has no relationship with Haley whatsoever. Alana's offered zero evidence that she's interested in a relationship, real or fake. In that sense she's like Diane, who would also be uninterested in being a beard unless there's a significant shift in her character

Metatextually, because Sandra's bound to the MC and Haley via Victor and that's also a good source of early-game narrative interest.

Functionally, because writing, coding, and rendering two entirely separate paths — like we have now — leads to short updates about which people complain. Starting a game with two entirely separate paths would be insane.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Sandra is almost as important to the plot in this game as Haley is, it would've had to be completely different if she wasn't the one MC had to date. We know basically nothing about Alana, we have no evidence at all she would've been a good beard or not. I don't even recall if her and Haley even talked to each other yet. It seems from this post, you're clearly thinking from a sex perspective and not a story one. MC didn't want to date anyone anyway, that is why Haley had to make him do it (for the story).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can one of the paterons on here git this to the dev please. Haley 2020-02-23 14-43-15-90.jpg

ADD: Just a few clicks later the old GF is in the pic. Haley 2020-02-23 14-46-37-80.jpg Haley 2020-02-23 14-46-45-76.jpg She is not suppose to be there.

yctracon

Sep 22, 2019
There are several mistakes like that throughout the game,
Once after mc and haley talk in bed I get a screen with viktor in the gym
and once when mc talks to his dad one line gets said by diane instead of dad.

It cracked me up when I saw that :D it probably isnt on purpose but I think its very funny.

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
This update did not do much for me, although I have only done the Sandra + Haley path. Loved the start of it but other than that I think I might change to Haley only path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
What most of you fail to understand and I keep repeating Dev had 0 plans for the Incest I've played this since version 1 came to f95 theirs post stating this will not have incest notice how long it took for Dev to decide fuq his morals he more interested in that Mighty $ I stopped playing almost 7 updates ago the moment full on incest got added last I play was when they started playing with each other once they started sleeping in the same bed I quit playing Devs a Liar and got greedy you see much games popularity has grown since it was only a few real loyal fans to this game till incest came in then a bandwagon of people started pouring in from the wood works. Alot of the Story seems off since this incest nonsense from what I gather from posts, I totally agree with you your not the only person pointing out these things but others are so blinded by lust they give 2 fuqs about the Story.
First of all, for heaven's sake, please break up this massive block of text into paragraphs. If you want to be taken seriously, at least make it readable for the intended audience. Forcing us to expend greater efforts in order to comprehend your writing is not to going to help your credibility with us.

Second, you claimed that the developer had stated at the original publication that Haley's Story will not have incest content; do you have evidence to back up this claim? Please don't make assertions without offering any evidence. :cautious:

Third, it is a bad etiquette (and bad move) to openly call someone a liar in public. Simply saying you disagreed with the direction that game had been going in, from your perspective, would have been a more sensible approach. You are not going to win any points by calling someone a liar and saying they are greedy, which just made you looked vindictive and spiteful. If you want others to take your arguments more seriously, you need to do better than that.

Fourth, you just practically destroyed whatever chances you had in convincing others to take your arguments seriously by accusing nearly a great majority of the player base of being "so blinded by lust". Great job you did there, burning a bridge like that. Way to go! :rolleyes:

Fifth, and finally, constructive criticism is your friend. Please look it up. That is, if you want to be taken seriously. Otherwise, don't waste our time.

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes