Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Second, you claimed that the developer had stated at the original publication that Haley's Story will not have incest content; do you have evidence to back up this claim? Please don't make assertions without offering any evidence.
I've asked him this before. There's been nothing thus far, but we can wait in fruitless hope...

That said, check his posting history here and elsewhere. It's like he blacks out during intros or while looking at genre codes and then can't stop shouting that he's somehow been betrayed. It's...well, I have a suspicion what it is.

Anyway, anyone on a sex game site who thinks a game called Haley's Story with the titular character's twin brother as the POV character wasn't going to be an incest story has bigger problems than no punctuation keys and all those missing screws...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
American English (For Future Reference)

"Yo dude! Could you SLIDE over?" (Typically said to men)
"Hi sweety, could you SCOOT over a bit"? (Typically said to women, particularly GF)

(y)
  1. Why are you quoting a post from 2018?
  2. In American English, "scoot over" works for anything. It's unisex. "Slide over" is a phone/pad thing.

Notice it doesn't mention anything about men/women.

Notice it doesn't mention moving over.

Oct 14, 2019
This has been discussed a zillion times in this thread, but without Sandra there's no early-game sexual content and that's one of the reasons the forced relationship existed. Should that have required that you date her? Perhaps, perhaps not. But the narrative as it's developing now suggests that you probably shouldn't just violently struggle to get away from Sandra without thinking it through...especially in terms of your truly forced relationship with your twin sister. You might need Sandra, and she's actually a pretty great person once you understand the neuroses.
well i violently struggled to get away from her the entire time and never laid a finger on her besides the small kisses you give each other. I dont see how needing her later on will help you when you are cheating on her with your twin anyway lol. That surely wont turn out good

Reactions: EZ8lt

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
well i violently struggled to get away from her the entire time and never laid a finger on her besides the small kisses you give each other. I dont see how needing her later on will help you when you are cheating on her with your twin anyway lol. That surely wont turn out good
Except . . .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Walter Victor

yctracon

Sep 22, 2019
The haley2 storyline seems very unrealistic to me, doesn't really fit into the game at all. What kind of highschooler would be cool with adult strangers, who kinda have a stalker vibe, inviting her to any activity at all? That's just weird to me.

The Sandra storyline also feels a bit dumbed down to make it work, I actually liked Haley's approach for a couple of episodes, but right about now I'd expect Sandra to put 2 and 2 together and not being ok with it, or at least feeling betrayed for dishonesty and whatnot.

You gotta be something else to tell ppl what they should or shouldn't care about and afterwards think they are the ones beeing rude.

Cartageno
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The haley2 storyline seems very unrealistic to me, doesn't really fit into the game at all. What kind of highschooler would be cool with adult strangers, who kinda have a stalker vibe, inviting her to any activity at all? That's just weird to me.
She is kinda weirded out, and when the MC visits her the 2nd time, she doesn't take it too friendly. If it's him alone that approaches her time and time again, I guess MC would meet an outright refusal, but with Haley in the mix, he seems less suspicious.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
She is kinda weirded out, and when the MC visits her the 2nd time, she doesn't take it too friendly. If it's him alone that approaches her time and time again, I guess MC would meet an outright refusal, but with Haley in the mix, he seems less suspicious.
Honestly, the way the MC is approaching Haley 2 is abusive. He should suffer consequences for this.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Honestly, the way the MC is approaching Haley 2 is abusive. He should suffer consequences for this.
Abusive is quite the stretch, she could tell him to fuck off for good and that would be the end of it. Sure he is a bit forceful during their second encounter, and he could've been smarter about it, like checking her social account or ask around from a friend finding out about her workplace, but then he'd be called "creepy stalker", so there's no really silver lining here.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Abusive is quite the stretch, she could tell him to fuck off for good and that would be the end of it. Sure he is a bit forceful during their second encounter, and he could've been smarter about it, like checking her social account or ask around from a friend finding out about her workplace, but then he'd be called "creepy stalker", so there's no really silver lining here.
He's stalking her and what he's doing should be left to proper authorities. I recognize, acknowledge, and support that legal authorities can't be the extent of the solution, especially with Haley 1, but the MC absolutely cannot be treating Haley 2 like this. It's creepy as fuck.

zoneuser123

Feb 22, 2020
Any chance of having the latest version for mac os ? The mac version hasn't been updated since v0.75. If someone could provide the v0.85 it would be great.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
He's stalking her and what he's doing should be left to proper authorities. I recognize, acknowledge, and support that legal authorities can't be the extent of the solution, especially with Haley 1, but the MC absolutely cannot be treating Haley 2 like this. It's creepy as fuck.
I don't understand your argument at all. The MC is inviting Haley II to go bowling with him and Haley. This is being done solely so Haley can talk to her and determine if there is anything untoward going on between Klaus and Haley II. This is for Haley II's own good. How can it be 'creepy'? There is absolutely nothing wrong with this, especially since Haley would never condone the MC going to the police. That would wreck their relationship if it were done now.

Only if the MC chooses to insinuate that it is a date with Haley II, does it become creepy, her being underage. But that is a choice for the player to either make or not.

This is all part of Haley's healing process. She has to find out for herself just what kind of an individual Klaus is, before she can move on with her life. She has already acknowledged that Klaus had hurt her. Realizing that Klaus is still using the same ploy that he used with her would help immensely, and being able to save Haley II from a similar trauma would be a pleasant bonus.

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
  1. Why are you quoting a post from 2018?
  2. In American English, "scoot over" works for anything. It's unisex. "Slide over" is a phone/pad thing.
1. To get the OP's attention.
2. Yes, plz tell a jock or a metal head or a biker to "scoot over baby"........See what happens.

:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: EZ8lt

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
You're seriously overreacting the whole situation. How does he treats her? Like a possible another victim - what given by the history of Klaus isn't surprising at all, not that the "Haley, that's a very special name" helped this case - and as someone who's an opening to get intel. Sure, the latter is kind of a dick move, since he plans to use her against her own "family" - which we still can't properly judge without having all the pieces - though given the circumstances is understanadble, but you pretty much act like that the Mc is under her window 24/7 and follows her every step.

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Is Haley ever going to fuck any one besides the brother? I have tried to push her to other guys and it just doesn't happen.

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes