Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I really like this game, no stupid magic or superpowers or the devil involved. Seems like these kinds of games are becoming a niche, most of the games here are like that.
Probably because it is quite an easy way to have a special touch to your game. Many devs probably don't want to redo the old "you're a teacher and after studying are moving in with your mom and two sisters to take on a job at a high school" path which has been done endlessly. (Note: here's a teacher always looking for a new job though).

And some of the "magic" (including all mind control or strange drugs) stories really make an interesting scenario, but I get where you're coming from and agree that it is also nice to be "normal" - and also have a full story which doesn't include the MC having to go after everybody.

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
Ok, my celibate attempt didn't work. If you keep pushing Haley away, you're forced to have sex with her twice at Mom & Dad's & once at the apartment.

I was able to avoid sex with everyone else.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Excuse me?.............you`re playing this game just to avoid any sex scenes? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: EZ8lt

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The "No" decision in this update was one of the easiest I ever had to make. For one, Haley Two is definitely not my type and two, I felt this may go down that revenge sex and using her to get to her step dad route which I don't want to take.

Most of the other stuff has been covered like the usual "wrong person says things" and that random string in the forest scene. Speaking of which, is there really only one background for forest save this one path with the left bend in it? I've seen that one in x amount of games already. A little variety would be helpful there. (Nothing against this game using it, just a general statement.)

Finally two praises: We finally found a nice use for the braid (and that little tit bump was a nice touch) and the ventriloquist dialogue was hilarious.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The "No" decision in this update was one of the easiest I ever had to make. For one, Haley Two is definitely not my type and two, I felt this may go down that revenge sex and using her to get to her step dad route which I don't want to take.

Most of the other stuff has been covered like the usual "wrong person says things" and that random string in the forest scene. Speaking of which, is there really only one background for forest save this one path with the left bend in it? I've seen that one in x amount of games already. A little variety would be helpful there. (Nothing against this game using it, just a general statement.)

Finally two praises: We finally found a nice use for the braid (and that little tit bump was a nice touch) and the ventriloquist dialogue was hilarious.
Don't forget that Haley mumbles on a very important question.
https://f95zone.to/threads/haleys-story-v0-85-viitgames.18063/page-360#post-3071292

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
My wish may come true. :love: :p:love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If its not avoidable.
Haley: you leaving me?? :(
Me: Damn you "mumble mumble", good luck with you puking, shitting screaming 30 times at night kid.
Haley: But you said you loved me?
Me: I should have warned you, but so should you!

I hope he get his shit together, and do something to avoid it.
Everything in this game had the possibility to avoid things, like having sex with Sandra.

Dont get me wrong, im glad for you guys who looooves this part.
But me on the other hand, I have been eagerly waiting for next update time after time, to reach to this part?
My heart just stopped

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Wait, Haley has a route? The Walkthrough shows little to nothing only +1 Haley's with no sexual content?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Those who want to avoid a Haley pregnancy, might want to play the No Sandra route. Since Haley and the MC don't have a ready partner who might be willing to accept their unusual relationship, Haley doesn't seem quite so willing to get pregnant in that route. She still mumbles, but there do seem to be some other things going on in that route. At least until they can figure out how they are going to resolve their situation in that path.

In the Sandra route, Haley already has her goal in sight: Sandra, Haley, and the MC - together forever... and baby makes four, which rationalizes the relationship to the outside world.

If you can't stomach a girl-on-girl relationship between Sandra and Haley, you had best abandon this route too. That train has almost reached the station.

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes