VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
Those who want to avoid a Haley pregnancy, might want to play the No Sandra route.
Tried that. The more you push Sandra away, the more Haley comes on to you. You end up having unprotected sex with her 3 times, as I stated above. I can almost guarantee she's pregnant.

(y)

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Tried that. The more you push Sandra away, the more Haley comes on to you. You end up having unprotected sex with her 3 times, as I stated above. I can almost guarantee she's pregnant.

(y)
I point to the conversation Haley and the MC have in the forest, and the final sex scene where pregnancy is virtually impossible. In that forest scene, Haley hasn't figured out how they are going to maintain their relationship. I doubt that she would really want to become pregnant, before they figure out how they will be able to continue together without public condemnation.

While the MC still cums inside Haley in other scenes and, as I noted above, she still mumbles, consider that the developers are constrained by time and can't come up with different scenes all the time for each path. The first half of the first day in this latest release is identical, irrespective of your path, including the sex scene. There is no separate pathway in the script until the point where Sandra is supposed to return. The developers left it that way, I presume, because of time constraints. That and the mumbling is actually funny enough to leave in, if troubling (or hopeful) to some.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I point to the conversation Haley and the MC have in the forest, and the final sex scene where pregnancy is virtually impossible. In that forest scene, Haley hasn't figured out how they are going to maintain their relationship. I doubt that she would really want to become pregnant, before they figure out how they will be able to continue together without public condemnation.

While the MC still cums inside Haley in other scenes and, as I noted above, she still mumbles, consider that the developers are constrained by time and can't come up with different scenes all the time for each path. The first half of the first day in this latest release is identical, irrespective of your path, including the sex scene. There is no separate pathway in the script until the point where Sandra is supposed to return. The developers left it that way, I presume, because of time constraints. That and the mumbling is actually funny enough to leave in, if troubling (or hopeful) to some.
That mumbling and her unwillingness to give a proper answer about protection shows more towards to a pregnancy than not. Having a solid plan already or not, Haley does act on impulse several times, despite better judgement or without her being instigated for it. The likelihood of her doing this on the purpose of getting pregnant isn't low at all.

Thinking about from her point of view, what are the risks? The MC could be antagonized by the situation since he wasn't really included, but then again, by this point, especially if you choose to say "I want everything, from morning crosswords...", he accepted the situation and what comes with it. Unless it becomes clear who's the father, the worst she'd get from home is the shit treatment, which she endured for years anyway, and the dad seems much more forgiving towards to her otherwise.

Right now, I'd rather take the whole DoD 2.0 situation as a reference to a previous game of Ptolemy, than the actual endgame plan for the non-Sandra route. We're far from the finish line, jumping to conclusions is way too early.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valeck and a1fox3

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
Another thing too......Unless the author tells us, we have NO IDEA how much time has passed. It could be days, weeks or even months!

(y)

• Love
Reactions: a1fox3

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Another thing too......Unless the author tells us, we have NO IDEA how much time has passed. It could be days, weeks or even months!

(y)
You can make an educated guess, especially since the visits to home became frequent and those happen during the weekends. Between ep 12 and 18, 3 weeks have passed. There's also the part when they get their first paycheck and Haley goes on a shopping spree at the beginning, and some other weekends are also mentioned throughout the story. It's somewhere between 3-4 months now since the beginning of the game.

yctracon

Sep 22, 2019

(y)
They currently visit their parents every week, there was a scene several episodes ago, how Haley's boyfriend (jack?) would visit her next week, and that hasnt happened yet.
Theres also a scene when he leaves for the first time and says he'll come back in a month.
I'd say theres more than enough to go on how much time is passing inbetween episodes.

just saw tl8ez post, I'd say it could even be less than 3 months.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Mostly when muscular bald black dudes are portrayed in VNs they are deliberately put there to steal your girl. But Victor is actually a likeable character. Even as a gay character he's not being nasty, I appreciate this character's writing.

Speaking of writing, this is one of the best written stories I've read so far, definitely in the top 5 of the many hundreds of VNs I've sampled! (y)

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
"break your balls"
Unless there is cbt content here, Dev is 100% hispanic.
I know lots of non hispanics that say that. usually from new england and of italian decent.
Actually... I don't think i've ever heard somone of hispanic heritage use that phrase, or a variant of it.

Reactions: Fundo

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I know lots of non hispanics that say that. usually from new england and of italian decent.
Actually... I don't think i've ever heard somone of hispanic heritage use that phrase, or a variant of it.
Youtube link: watch?v=kRMjpUC-JGU
"They are already breaking the balls"
Its a slang about someone or something being annoying. Spaniards say "Los cojones" instead of "the balls" though.

TL;DR I thought Dev is hispanic and he meant that the sister would annoy MC.

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
Played the game for the first time from start to finish and it's pretty good. The funny thing is I followed it for some time and saw that some folks are not pleased with some twist about certain Haley2. For some reason the name Haley2 made me think about really shitty plot twists, before even playing the game. Something like that regular Haley is not who she says she is, or the MC couldn't get his sis and suddenly finds her replacement in the form of almost identical doppelganger and begins relationships with her instead. Shit like this.
Played the game in fear of shitty plot twist, and it was nothing like it. It's not even a twist, really, just character development and backstory.

Reactions: Cartageno and EZ8lt

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
Also, what the hell is wrong with Diane's hair? Why is there some floor cloth stuck in her hair all the time?

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes