ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yet another great update ..... i would honestly say this is a top 5 game .. in my opinion .. keep up the great work (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I want to address a concern of mine regarding Haley's relationship to MC, maybe it's been discussed way back but I hadn't seen it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the game, Haley talks about having feelings for MC from a pretty young age, way before whatever happened with Klaus.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
In the game, Haley talks about having feelings for MC from a pretty young age, way before whatever happened with Klaus.
I had the same concern as Sum has when the Klaus twist happened and they still could thrust the story into that way but I hope they won't, even with the whole imagining of losing her virginity to the MC does contradict it, but one can never know.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That's what the .1 on the end means - bugfix.
Right. Unfortunately, there is no enforced standard on Patreon or here, so if one is not familiar with the developer's own naming convention for releases, it is not a question with an obvious answer.

Personally, I would rather look silly on F95 than waste my time downloading and playing something I've already played through, having already dealt with (or ignored) the bug.

No offense meant to you, here. Your answer was correct for this case.

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
ok small problem last version i played was .75 just downloaded new version and my saves dont work :|

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I like this one. The writing is descent with pretty fair graphics. Best part is that the developer handles the incest story dialogue in a matter of fact way instead of the usual whiny hand wringing of the majority of family love VN's. I'm looking forward to the next update.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Mixed up renders and several typos on the Haley route. Idk if there were any on the Sandra one.
OK. Thnx. So just a small bug. No need to play it again after v0.80.

My mistake. I want to say that v0.85.1 is a bug fix of v0.85. Sorry for creating a misunderstanding.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 302 Votes