Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020

Hi

I don't have a lot to say. There are just the animations left to render. The rest is done.

So, unless corona-chan kills us all, everything should be ready of Friday.

Viit
Squeeeee!

Ahem, I mean, umm, I am very much looking forward to seeing your work.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019

Hi

I don't have a lot to say. There are just the animations left to render. The rest is done.

So, unless corona-chan kills us all, everything should be ready of Friday.

Viit
Lovely, will take my Sandra + Haley save a little further to see if it goes the way I think it is going before restarting with just Haley route.

Reactions: wstlndwarrior

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
If I upload compressed current version of game do I ask OP or mod to add link in first post to mine?

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
Compressed Version + Gallery Mod
size reduced from ~3.30GB to ~866MB (982MB unzipped)

"This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk."

created using Cruncher 0.4.1 by bas ,Gallery Mod created by wurg

for technical support read readme text file in game folder

Last edited:
Reactions: setter6 and bas

Laigron

Sep 6, 2018
I must say i was rather confused from the walkthrought. i mean bunch of choices and variables but what is which path and what that path does? its possible that i miss something but dont sure.

Last edited:

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I must say i was rather confused from the walkthrought. i mean bunch of choices and variables but what is which path and what that path does? its possible that i miss something but dont sure.
Yeah, I have seen a few walkthroughs like that. They're more like a reference than a walkthrough. Way less useful than an actual walkthrough.

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
There are basically two main routes, the pivotal choice being #47 in the walktrough
* Sandra (&Haley) route: basically, if you chose to help Sandra with her clothes, she'll stick with you till the end, and it will cut out every other non-Haley romances (no possibility to even see anything with Alanna, Haley imposes you to stop anything with Diane, asks you repeatedly to stop anything sexual with Adrianna. Just Lisa remains, but nothing has really happen between you two -yet). In this route, Sandra will come at every week end at home event - excepted the very first one -, which will remove three sex scenes with Haley (second sex act in your in your child bedroom on the second week end (replaced by bj by Sandra), the cunnilingus the week after (replaced by sex scene with Sandra in the bathroom), and the one in the cabin on the last day of version 0.85). The story will also be more focused on how Haley is trying to include Sandra in your relationship (or how she becomes included in your relationship with Sandra...)

* The Haley-only (or sort of) route: chose to no help Sandra with her clothes at #47. The will remove the second sex scene with Sandra in the store, and after that she will completely disappear from the game (just a final appearance for the break up scene). This will, on the other hand, open possibilities with Alanna, if you have played squash with her (dancing is not necessary I believe) - one sex scene, and you see (just see) her again during Haley's appointment with therapist -, Haley doesn't impose you to break up your (potential) relation with Diane (and don't repeatedly tell you to cut the crap with Adrianna). There is also a scene (after the second week-end back home) with Lisa and her boyfriend in a dance club, where she reveals she suggested you to her boyfriend when he proposed a threesome MMF. And the story will be totally Haley-centered thereafter.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes