SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Incest fans in a nutshell.
As a fan of incestuous material I find this comment a Stereotype of incest fans.

I never want to hump any of the male members, or the grandparents, or in these scenarios where the youngest girl isnt anywhere near puberty or interested in sex in any way, or any of the pets....see we dont want to screw Everything.....
>;D

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Most Under-rated Game on the Forum.
You're kidding, right? At four stars, this game is vastly over-rated, and no, it's got nothing to do with the rape. What it does have to do with is the swap to defined 'solo Haley' and 'Haley and Sandra' paths, leaving the single pathing players with half the game they're used to, and much worse than that, it's been a buggy, save breaking, and non-proofread mess since then. Least we forget as well that last update we went back to the awful nighttime renders where we can barely see the characters again after finally getting away from that after so long.

We can argue until we're blue in the face about this being an "underappreciated" game, seeing as that's completely subjective, but calling this "underrated" when this game has been objectively a hot mess (at best) for four or five months now is hilarious.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
You're kidding, right? At four stars, this game, is vastly over-rated, and no, it's got nothing to do with the rape. What it does have to do with is the swap to defined 'solo Haley' and 'Haley and Sandra' paths, leaving the single pathing players with half the game they're used to, and much worse than that, it's been a buggy, save breaking, and non-proofread mess since then. Least we forget as well that last update we went back to the awful nighttime renders where we can barely see the characters again after finally getting away from that after so long.

We can argue until we're blue in the face about this being an "underappreciated" game, seeing as that's completely subjective, but calling this "underrated" when this game has been objectively a hot mess (at best) for four or five months now is hilarious.
You exaggerate over things that are not important to many of us.

yctracon

Sep 22, 2019
So if I really enjoy a game and think it has a great story and looks great, I am supposed to rate it badly, because of bugs I don't care about?

btw. are there any news about the new version? I seem to recall someone posting that it would get released latest this morning, which I assume is past by now even in americas timezones.

Reactions: Alfius

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
the swap to defined 'solo Haley' and 'Haley and Sandra' paths, leaving the single pathing players with half the game they're used to
I'm not sure what you mean here, are you referencing a lack progress with the various side women? I'm personally a Haley only type player so I haven't really noticed any major change in that regard. As long as we get a worthwhile non-beard ending I'll be happy.

I agree the bugs are annoying though and certainly indicate a lack of proper testing.

Reactions: Alfius

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'm not sure what you mean here, are you referencing a lack progress with the various side women? I'm personally a Haley only type player so I haven't really noticed any major change in that regard. As long as we get a worthwhile non-beard ending I'll be happy.

I agree the bugs are annoying though and certainly indicate a lack of proper testing.
I guess he refers to the fact that ever since the game has a definitive Sandra and non-Sandra route, as expected, resources became allocated to the branching, and therefore the content/update became shorter for those who only play only one route. This affects the sole Haley players, because even if someone avoided everyone else, the Haley path as the only one had the most focus on it. The bugs and other things appearing are thanks to this as well, since the resources became stretched out to deliver somewhat more, but with different versions, at the usual release dates, hence the lack of oversee of the released versions. In the last version, those bugs affected the sole Haley path mostly from what I've seen as heard, and that was because that route was done later on, hence the rushing it. That was two blow for those who went sole Haley.

Last edited:

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
I guess he refers to the fact that ever since the game has a definitive Sandra and non-Sandra route, as expected, resources became allocated to the branching, and therefore the content/update became shorter for those who only play only one route
Ahh that makes sense, should've caught that myself, thanks. I can agree with that, I guess I just expected it at some point. I do only play one path myself.

Reactions: preglovr12

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
You exaggerate over things that are not important to many of us.
So if I really enjoy a game and think it has a great story and looks great, I am supposed to rate it badly, because of bugs I don't care about?
You two don't care about your saves working? Or being on the proper path you should be with a girl? I think three updates ago everyone was kicked off the Diane path, and when it was "fixed" the next update, the fix ended up breaking saves.

And no, I don't give two shits about typos and randomly seeing Sandra on the Haley route due to a misplaced render, but it is sloppy and I'm certainly going to point it out when someone is saying something as laughable as "this game is underrated."

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
You two don't care about your saves working? Or being on the proper path you should be with a girl? I think three updates ago everyone was kicked off the Diane path, and when it was "fixed" the next update, the fix ended up breaking saves.

And no, I don't give two shits about typos and randomly seeing Sandra on the Haley route due to a misplaced render, but it is sloppy and I'm certainly going to point it out when someone is saying something as laughable as "this game is underrated."
I didn't experience broken saves and I didn't see Sandra on Haley's route. I have no idea what you're talking about the Diana path.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Incest fans in a nutshell.
That is a bit judgemental isn't it? In this game it just doesn't fit with the story. Maybe Haley got some "daddy issues".. but the protag doesn't come across as some stereotype "Max Creeper".... as with many of these typical "incest themed" games...

Would be a bit like saying you like ANY game that have a particular fetish in it that you like. Just because it is in the game, regardless if its bad or good..

Reactions: Cartageno and EZ8lt

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You're kidding, right? At four stars, this game is vastly over-rated, and no, it's got nothing to do with the rape. What it does have to do with is the swap to defined 'solo Haley' and 'Haley and Sandra' paths, leaving the single pathing players with half the game they're used to, and much worse than that, it's been a buggy, save breaking, and non-proofread mess since then. Least we forget as well that last update we went back to the awful nighttime renders where we can barely see the characters again after finally getting away from that after so long.

Any game that have "branching paths" tend to leave the player/viewer hanging with half the content. At least so far it have been content on both paths.. It's not like some games where; come back in half a year and maybe you got something for your preferred path"...

Never had issues with saves. Night time renders, was dark, sure. And yes, ratings is highly subjective.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I don't think so, It was a joke but I have seen people asking for incest even in games where nobody is related to each other.
I also seen people ask for NTR in.. a lot of stuff where it wasn't a thing either. (or other fetish's). Some players want to "bend" a game into what they want it to be, rather than what it is. That is a people problem, not general for fans of a particular fetish.

On the other hand, I suppose quite a lot of players these days expect that in any incest themed game, you should be able to bone anything that walk around down to the family pet, because.. reasons? I prefer games where you have one object/interest. If you have options fine, but I have no need to play pokemon...

Reactions: Andrew Rider
4.20 star(s) 302 Votes