MarioDude

Feb 4, 2018
My good sir,already a fan and follower of that game,also waiting for Deluca.
This weekend keep getting better and better without even counting HL:Alyx and Bannerlord for next week
Sweet baby jesus.
Is it the time? Is finally coming out? How did i miss that?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Because its still called Haley's Story? And its not a pokemon game where you have to catch them all....
Except it kinda is.

I still have my relationship with Sandra going plus those with fuck buddy status with a certain neighbour and those banging the boss.

This "it's Haley's Story" is a terrible response when there are plenty of other relationships going on, especially the one with Sandra considering those that chose so can keep it going to the end.

Haley certainly is getting her story across but she is not the only love interest.

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
At this point it kinda seems like the other 4 characters are just being forgotten entirely.
Depends of the route. Since it was a really short update, had time to do both.

On Sandra's route, yes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On Haley's route,
. Even if nothing happened, it seems to be on the verge of something.

Overall, a bit disappointed by the update. Feels extremely short, and not much happened...

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Going to echo the sentiment of the Non-Sandra route this update feeling a bit on the lite side given everything that was already set-up. Don't get me wrong it's nice seeing Lisa again but i feel like this probably should have ended at a different spot like the next day after returning so that you could settle things with your Adriana, Diane, and Alana.

This also brings me to the thing i talked about last time when it comes to these seperate routes. Haley shouldn't just be a Sandra voicebox in the route without Sandra she should be talking and acting different than she is.

Still like the game but the naturally flowing dialogue that was present in previous updates seems to have gone missing to me as of .8->.9

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
You're kidding, right? At four stars, this game is vastly over-rated, and no, it's got nothing to do with the rape. What it does have to do with is the swap to defined 'solo Haley' and 'Haley and Sandra' paths, leaving the single pathing players with half the game they're used to, and much worse than that, it's been a buggy, save breaking, and non-proofread mess since then. Least we forget as well that last update we went back to the awful nighttime renders where we can barely see the characters again after finally getting away from that after so long.

We can argue until we're blue in the face about this being an "underappreciated" game, seeing as that's completely subjective, but calling this "underrated" when this game has been objectively a hot mess (at best) for four or five months now is hilarious.
First of all when i said under-rated i didnt mean the literal rate the game actually got, I meant the overall popularity...Most of the users dont even know that this game even exists and this game really got that plot which is something that actually makes sense unlike the other VN games.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Except it kinda is.

I still have my relationship with Sandra going plus those with fuck buddy status with a certain neighbour and those banging the boss.

This "it's Haley's Story" is a terrible response when there are plenty of other relationships going on, especially the one with Sandra considering those that chose so can keep it going to the end.

Haley certainly is getting her story across but she is not the only love interest.
Fair, let me rephrase then... It's a more story heavy game and not the typical fuck anything that moves harem games. So its more natural that the main focus is on the main characters and not on all the fringe ones...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017

SAYAN BOSE

Mar 10, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Haley's Story v0.90.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 22.03.2020
Sir, file link is unavailable in MEGA

Azazeal

Apr 17, 2018
[sarcam]Do you think they will add the possibility to have a threesome with Gaston? He seemed already pretty infatuated with Haley....[/sarcasm]
Gives new meaning to beauty and the beast.

Only if there is peanut butter involved. Perhaps also nutella. [/sarcasm]

But seriously though:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
First of all when i said under-rated i didnt mean the literal rate the game actually got, I meant the overall popularity...Most of the users dont even know that this game even exists and this game really got that plot which is something that actually makes sense unlike the other VN games.
This game used to be in our (the sites) featured list, it's what got me to play it in the first place. It's much more likely people have left than never knew about it, granted we have been getting a lot of new users lately.

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes