the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
It's saying file not available
Error: File Link Unavailable
Hey the66 your link missing from mega site.
the66

link dead good sire

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.
it's been fixed.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This also brings me to the thing i talked about last time when it comes to these seperate routes. Haley shouldn't just be a Sandra voicebox in the route without Sandra she should be talking and acting different than she is.
Why would she be talking and acting differently and how?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Why would she be talking and acting differently and how?
She's not Sandra why would she say stuff Sandra does ?
This is what i'm talking about. A good 60% of the lines are straight up copy paste from Sandra and given to Haley to "progress" the story. It just doesn't logically flow and should probably be rewritten to either be more intimate with her brother or more distant depending on the player's choices.

Reactions: MLBnoob and EZ8lt

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Finaly, cant wait to get more lisa. i have the hots for her
Same here but I'd forgotten all about her with all this Klaus stuff going on, but that sure was an interesting scene with her it's about time she had considered a better option that's not Dennis :LOL:

Reactions: Alfius

Stardust435

May 21, 2018
If you play it from the beginning, there's a good amount of content, if you don't click everything over, you'll have something for hours, maybe days, depending on your schedule and playspeed.
Hell yeah!! i'm gonna fap all day.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
FUCKIN FINALLY!!
I was hoping and hoping that it was going to swing this way. As soon as I saw this little bitchy Minx I went ......"ooooooooooo...Who's this?" :love: ... slowly but surely like good writers do with the witches with personality, they start to melt and warm to people who care..I'm melting I'm melting...Oh what a world. This must be heading for foursome or threesomeville. I know a lot of people think she's a skinny twerp but there's something about her lol. When she opens up and makes herself vulnerable I just want to solve all her problems what ever they are. You want a new car, house, boat, world cruise on a ship, airplane ticket to Europe ..SURE!!:love:
Haley 2020-03-22 05-16-35-81.jpg

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It was already out the window for me when it first happened.. She was only 15 and he is a teacher. I don't care how head strong that 15 year old think she is, that grown ass man has decades of talking women, maybe even other children into situations.
Yeah, but look around in the thread, there were quite a few people that wasn't convinced or on the same rail of thoughts.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
FUCKIN FINALLY!!
I was hoping and hoping that it was going to swing this way. As soon as I saw this little bitchy Minx I went ......"ooooooooooo...Who's this?" :love: ... slowly but surely like good writers do with the witches with personality, they start to melt and warm to people who care..I'm melting I'm melting...Oh what a world. This must be heading for foursome or threesomeville. I know a lot of people think she's a skinny twerp but there's something about her lol. When she opens up and makes herself vulnerable I just want to solve all her problems what ever they are. You want a new car, house, boat, world cruise on a ship, airplane ticket to Europe ..SURE!!:love:
View attachment 594588
Is this a fanart, cause I don't remember ever seeing this :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes