Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
FUCKIN FINALLY!!
I was hoping and hoping that it was going to swing this way. As soon as I saw this little bitchy Minx I went ......"ooooooooooo...Who's this?" :love: ... slowly but surely like good writers do with the witches with personality, they start to melt and warm to people who care..I'm melting I'm melting...Oh what a world. This must be heading for foursome or threesomeville. I know a lot of people think she's a skinny twerp but there's something about her lol. When she opens up and makes herself vulnerable I just want to solve all her problems what ever they are. You want a new car, house, boat, world cruise on a ship, airplane ticket to Europe ..SURE!!:love:
View attachment 594588
To be honest I kind of saw that coming. She was throwing hints that she wanted you but the only thing that was stopping her was that you were dating Sandra. then the moment you break up with her while she scolds you for ending things with her she was throwing even stronger hints that she wanted you. Having you screw her for the reverse threesome was the final nail in the coffin that made me think she would come after you.

Plus with the way the Haley path is from what I am seeing as long as she is the one you love she has no problem with you sticking your sword in just about every other sheath out there.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Loved this Update...Currently on the Haley only route. Not that I did not love Sandra, I just loved Haley more than Sandra.

In any case...the story is definitely heating up now. The whole Klaus thing really made me angry, he is much worse then I thought. What a complete asshole.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just love her character so much more after this update.
My MC would not leave her for anything in the world! She needs to be protected.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
It was already out the window for me when it first happened.. She was only 15 and he is a teacher. I don't care how head strong that 15 year old think she is, that grown ass man has decades of talking women, maybe even other children into situations.
Not to egnite the whole rape argument again (Statutory rape vs Rape), but all rapes and all abuse are not the same.

I agree, an adult and teacher to boot, should never sleep with an underage student. And her being 15 at the time makes it worse. Having said that, A teacher falling in love with a flirty 15 year old is wrong, but not entirely an unsympathetic character.

(In fact a whole lot of games on this site is about precisely that...I teacher having sex with his students)
I condemn it in the strongest sense in the world, but I can see that happening to any "good" man with weak self control.

However, this is not what happened her. As far as I'm concerned this guy was a child abuser, pedophile or whatever terrible lable you want to throw at him.

So no...in my opinion, a weak-willed man falling for an underage girl, is not the same as an adult deliberately manipulating a child into having sex with him.

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
Not to egnite the whole rape argument again (Statutory rape vs Rape), but all rapes and all abuse are not the same.

I agree, an adult and teacher to boot, should never sleep with an underage student. And her being 15 at the time makes it worse. Having said that, A teacher falling in love with a flirty 15 year old is wrong, but not entirely an unsympathetic character.

(In fact a whole lot of games on this site is about precisely that...I teacher having sex with his students)
I condemn it in the strongest sense in the world, but I can see that happening to any "good" man with weak self control.

However, this is not what happened her. As far as I'm concerned this guy was a child abuser, pedophile or whatever terrible lable you want to throw at him.

So no...in my opinion, a weak-willed man falling for an underage girl, is not the same as an adult deliberately manipulating a child into having sex with him.
place ur safe to the game

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Are you forced to get involved/have sex with the other girls in this or is it optional? With games like this I usually prefer a monogamous route, and some of them just aren't my type.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Are you forced to get involved/have sex with the other girls in this or is it optional? With games like this I usually prefer a monogamous route, and some of them just aren't my type.
You can avoid sex scenes with Sandra, but whether you want to be in a relationship with her or not, that's not up to you. Later on you can break up with her, though that's not up to a straight choice but not supporting her in one or two instances. Haley is non-optional, so if you prefer her then it's monogamous. Her content is unavoidable.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Have you all noticed that Haley's Story graphic in the "Latest Updates" tab is greyed out, and not clickable? I saw the update, but I could only get to it by using the search bar. Is it just me, or are you all seeing this too?

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes