Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
The more I think about it, the more horrified I am at the Klaus event. Fuck that bastard!!

The point that lot of people complain about is the now IMO even a more important plot to the storyline.
I don't care that you don't like it, it al makes 100% sense to me now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Okay so I probably need to calm down but for fucksake let there be some evidence of justice soon dev.
I too was disappointed that we didn't find out how the Mom found out about the Klaus situation, what she actually discovered, or what she did to stop it. I'm hoping that information will be forthcoming in a future episode.

I am thankful though, that we were finally told exactly what an asshole Klaus was to Haley.

As for the MC as regards to Klaus, we can see what his main inclination is - to pound Klaus into oblivion. We will see how that plays out in the future.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So this game is great for a monogamous route.

However:
While the monogamous route is fine and dandy, I still maintain that the developer meant to have Sandra as an integral part of this story from the beginning. There are only two NPCs for whom status counts are maintained. Haley is one, Sandra is the other.

I believe that a non-Sandra route was only added after so many players complained about Sandra. That's okay by me, I play both routes, but prefer the one with Sandra.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I too was disappointed that we didn't find out how the Mom found out about the Klaus situation, what she actually discovered, or what she did to stop it. I'm hoping that information will be forthcoming in a future episode.
Well, we don't have details yet, but it seems pretty clear to me anyway that although Mom may have stopped it, she blamed Haley for it rather than Klaus. I'm also betting this betrayal did more to break Haley than the abuse from Klaus as bad as that was.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Yeah sorry guys and completely understand what you have both said. It's just I get myself that involved in the story I find myself shouting at the computer screen :unsure: But you are right and that the MC is going about things in a smart way and not guns blazing and also hope that the story becomes more clearer in the next update.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well, we don't have details yet, but it seems pretty clear to me anyway that although Mom may have stopped it, she blamed Haley for it rather than Klaus. I'm also betting this betrayal did more to break Haley than the abuse from Klaus as bad as that was.
If you remember how Haley first explained what happened to the MC, I assume that's the same story she told Mom, then pleaded with her not to pursue it further.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yeah sorry guys and completely understand what you have both said. It's just I get myself that involved in the story I find myself shouting at the computer screen :unsure: But you are right and that the MC is more than likely going about things in a smart way and not guns blazing and also hope that the story becomes more clearer in the next update.
That's the thing about this game - it draws you in and personalizes it. That is extremely rare in this type of game, and is what makes it one of the best there is.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Absolutely is one of the best stories on this site by a mile and even tho it's an adult vn I love the story much more than any sex scenes in it and tend to just skip through the animations and so on lol.. Probably a bit strange to do but the story is more gripping than just the adult content within it.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Does anyone know where the persistant save files are stored in AppData? I want to clear out my save files and start fresh but dont see them in roaming or local AppData

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
If you remember how Haley first explained what happened to the MC, I assume that's the same story she told Mom, then pleaded with her not to pursue it further.
Upon confronting Klaus about it he probably fed some bullshit to her what she believed when Haley supported it out of fear/shame, and the mom decided not to pursue it deeper but condemn her for the rest of her life. I can only see that as a shitty move from her part to be honest.

Does anyone know where the persistant save files are stored in AppData? I want to clear out my save files and start fresh but dont see them in roaming or local AppData
For Windows, Users - Username - AppData (hidden directory) - Roaming - Renpy - Gamename.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Question for the mods or admins shouldn’t the Dev notes for 0.7 be gone by now since we are way past that by now
I'm going to leave it as it explains the "solo Haley" and "Haley and Sandra" split pathing.

Have you all noticed that Haley's Story graphic in the "Latest Updates" tab is greyed out, and not clickable? I saw the update, but I could only get to it by using the search bar. Is it just me, or are you all seeing this too?
I'm pretty sure that means you've ignored this thread.

Reactions: blahblah25

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Upon confronting Klaus about it he probably fed some bullshit to her what she believed when Haley supported it out of fear/shame, and the mom decided not to pursue it deeper but condemn her for the rest of her life. I can only see that as a shitty move from her part to be honest.

For Windows, Users - Username - AppData (hidden directory) - Roaming - Renpy - Gamename.
Interesting yea that what i thought but Haley's Story does not appear in there

Edit: NVM I found it - it is labeled Proj6-1532454941 in AppData Roaming

Reactions: Otyi and EZ8lt

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Fu... Reading the comments takes away the desire to play the latest version,from the moment Haley spoke about the teacher (i already want revenge :mad:) better wait for next version and play full story to see if there is justice :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
While the monogamous route is fine and dandy, I still maintain that the developer meant to have Sandra as an integral part of this story from the beginning. There are only two NPCs for whom status counts are maintained. Haley is one, Sandra is the other.

I believe that a non-Sandra route was only added after so many players complained about Sandra. That's okay by me, I play both routes, but prefer the one with Sandra.
I decided shortly after I started the game, that I want to dedicate myself to Haley.
I never complained about Sandra, she is still as cute as a button, but I feel Haley deserved his undivided attention. Yes I will still fuck around. (Come on Lisa), But never if it would hurt Haley or have another relationship that does not put Haley in the centre of it all.

PS. I ran into some daily limit to give likes. So can not like any posts (Must have spent too much time on this site today)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Fu... Reading the comments takes away the desire to play the latest version,from the moment Haley spoke about the teacher (i already want revenge :mad:) better wait for next version and play full story to see if there is justice :unsure::unsure::unsure:
No, This update was quite good for me. It just confirmed what we already suspected. There are some other cool developments in the game as well and Haley and the MC are definitely closer now, with most of the recent tension between now out of the way. Yes you will get angry, but it part of the healing process. (And there is no shocking scene, just a confirmation what we already suspected)

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes