Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
But I had her scene... are you sure? Or the game failed AFTER that "friends with benefits" thing a few updates ago?
Yes I'm sure, that's why there was a user made fix... No idea if the devs have corrected it in the current version, hopefully they have by now? It's merely an example of inadequate testing by these devs prior to release.

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
But I had her scene... are you sure? Or the game failed AFTER that "friends with benefits" thing a few updates ago?
If you started a new game after that bug was fixed in one of the later versions of the game or just skipped the bugged version, you shouldn't have a problem with it.

It became a problem for those of us who had played the bugged version and it happened several versions after playing that bugged scene in episode 9 where Diana proposes to become fuck buddies. So there was a choice to either ignore the bug and miss a scene with Diana in episode 14 that would trigger if you were fuck buddies or go back several versions of content to before the scene where that variable gets set and replay the game from there or set the variable manually to trigger a scene with Diana. So I made a fix for those who may be unfamiliar with the dev console.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
How do I know that my save isn't busted on the Friends with Benefits route?
If you have seen a scene next day after the dinner with Victor and Julian, where Diana invites you to her place to say mean things about her main competitor to the city championship and ends up giving you a choice to stay fuck buddies or become just friends, then you haven't missed anything and your saves have been fixed automatically before that scene happens in the game.

There is no need for my fix any more, an automatic fix has been applied in one of the later versions of the game that sets the variable automatically, depending on the scenes you have seen in episode 9.

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes