B31stone

Feb 7, 2020
Need a little assist, the 0.85 rar is not opening for me, getting the unknown format or corrupt message, anyone else getting this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Need a little assist, the 0.85 rar is not opening for me, getting the unknown format or corrupt message, anyone else getting this?
Most of the dev's use the most up to date version of WinRAR or 7zip.
Give it a try it may work for you to get the latest version of what you like.

WinRAR:
7zip:

B31stone

Feb 7, 2020
Most of the dev's use the most up to date version of WinRAR or 7zip.
Give it a try it may work for you to get the latest version of what you like.

WinRAR:
7zip:
Thanks that did the trick.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
The haley2 storyline seems very unrealistic to me, doesn't really fit into the game at all. What kind of highschooler would be cool with adult strangers, who kinda have a stalker vibe, inviting her to any activity at all? That's just weird to me.
You need to get out more.In my own country this is done to death and ppl don't really care anymore.Also a lot of high-school girls go with adults and a lot of them are creepy AF and old like raisins.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is Haley ever going to fuck any one besides the brother? I have tried to push her to other guys and it just doesn't happen.
Most certainly not. None of the male characters so far would seem believable, and introducing a new one this late would also come off a bit like a worse HIMYM solution.

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
Ok, found a text error.....

"<renpy.exports.TagQuotingDict object at 0x038235F0>"

It's where the dad is talking to the MC/PC out in the woods on the way to the cabin.

:unsure:

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Have you seen NTR amongst the tags? That gives you an answer. If you want it to happen so much, write a fanfiction about it or whatever ;)
Why NTR. They are brother and sister and the brother is fucking everything in site. Turn about fair play. She should also be able to screw around.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Why NTR. They are brother and sister and the brother is fucking everything in site. Turn about fair play. She should also be able to screw around.
Reading your comment and then looking at your sigs made quite clear what it was about. Sure I could get into deeper why there isn't something like that, but let's not play pretend and insult each others intelligence.

why the audio doesn't work in the game?
is it any way to make it works
Because there isn't any, unless you talk about the voice assist built into Renpy.

Fontain

Oct 7, 2017
i haven´t checked the last 100 pages if this is already forwarded to the developer, so here is a small technical error :

dad.JPG

Dianes impossible "huh?" appeares after the MC first night with Haley at the former home - i guess it should be the Dads statement.

diana.JPG

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
He is only forced to fuck 1 other (his forced girlfriend) and I got rid of her as soon as the game allowed.
And as for the boss well she gets what she wants but have not fucked her in several updates now.

The only one for MC now is Haley.

Reactions: EZ8lt

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
He is only forced to fuck 1 other (his forced girlfriend) and I got rid of her as soon as the game allowed.
And as for the boss well she gets what she wants but have not fucked her in several updates now.

The only one for MC now is Haley.
you aren't even forced to fuck sandra as far as I recall. could be mistaken though as I made sure to minimize my points with her, dropped her asap and never looked back. Never went for the boss or any of the others either. Haley alone or bust for me.

EDIT: played through again to be sure. Only a few forced kisses with sandra, everything else is avoidable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alfius and Valeck

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
you aren't even forced to fuck sandra as far as I recall. could be mistaken though as I made sure to minimize my points with her, dropped her asap and never looked back. Never went for the boss or any of the others either. Haley alone or bust for me.
I still had to do it at least once and I to keep the points down as much as the game allowed even doing bad things to.

for3aib

Dec 25, 2018
I really like this game, no stupid magic or superpowers or the devil involved. Seems like these kinds of games are becoming a niche, most of the games here are like that.

Reactions: MasterDk78

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020

EDIT: played through again to be sure. Only a few forced kisses with sandra, everything else is avoidable.
You aren't forced to have sex with any of them! (I may try that on my next play-through!) Remain totally celibate!

:p

I feel VERY uneasy about all the hate on here about Sandra. I didn't feel "forced" to date her at all, even though I did anyway. She's cute, has money, and her own place if I need it. I'd date her in a heartbeat in RL.

......and in the novel, Haley says over & over that she wants you to keep your relationship with her.

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
You aren't forced to have sex with any of them! (I may try that on my next play-through!) Remain totally celibate!

:p

I feel VERY uneasy about all the hate on here about Sandra. I didn't feel "forced" to date her at all, even though I did anyway. She's cute, has money, and her own place if I need it. I'd date her in a heartbeat in RL.

......and in the novel, Haley says over & over that she wants you to keep your relationship with her.

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
no hate intended toward sandra, it's just a that I have no interest in her or any of the other side girls. of course all I mean by forced is that it occurs regardless of your choices in game.

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes