Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I've just finished playing this for the first time and I'm enjoying the story so far. However, I sadly find the game lacking on so many fronts.
First of all this is hardly anything more than just a visual novel. At least for the time being. So far you only have a disproportionately low number of options throughout the story and most of the time it's just reading and more reading.
Moreover only those choices regarding Sandra seem to matter and lead to a nice scene if you play your cards right. On the other hand Haley's choices still don't matter at all. I started afresh choosing all the options that I knew would grant me 0 Haley points and still got the exact same progression in her feelings,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A huge pro: finally a sexy black-skinned love interest! Damn, since that girl in Dreaming of Dana I hadn't seen a really attractive black character, which is a shame since I'm into black chocolate, A LOT.

Reactions: blackmamba

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I've just finished playing this for the first time and I'm enjoying the story so far. However, I sadly find the game lacking on so many fronts.
First of all this is hardly anything more than just a visual novel. [/SPOILER]

A huge pro: finally a sexy black-skinned love interest! Damn, since that girl in Dreaming of Dana I hadn't seen a really attractive black character, which is a shame since I'm into black chocolate, A LOT.
I think that's why there is a [VN] tag on the title of the thread. It really is a visual novel.
@Skylaroo, I admire your patience, kindness, and self-control. Fruits of the spirit, indeed.... :)

My response would have been more along the lines of, "You know what really grinds my gears about this Visual Novel?? I mean, do you want to hear about what really bugs me about this Visual Novel and why I think this Visual Novel falls short of my expectations of Visual Novels? Well, I'll tell you.... This Visual Novel is lacking because it's "hardly anything more than just a visual novel." I mean, what the fuck is up with that bullshit?! Games that clearly identify themselves as Visual Novels should strive to be much more than visual novels; otherwise, they will be sorely lacking on so many fronts." :unsure:

EDIT: Oh, @Aristos, I completely agree with your comment about an attractive black character. And she's not just hot! She's got smarts and principles and ethical standards that all make her remarkably attractive. I jumped on your first point in my typical snarky fashion, but I'm being sincere when I say I'm definitely on your side when it comes to appreciating a sexy, attractive black love interest that isn't cliched. Sisterly Lust has two hot black girls the player can pursue, if you're interested.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
@Skylaroo, I admire your patience, kindness, and self-control. Fruits of the spirit, indeed.... :)

My response would have been more along the lines of, "You know what really grinds my gears about this Visual Novel?? I mean, do you want to hear about what really bugs me about this Visual Novel and why I think this Visual Novel falls short of my expectations of Visual Novels? Well, I'll tell you.... This Visual Novel is lacking because it's "hardly anything more than just a visual novel." I mean, what the fuck is up with that bullshit?! Games that clearly identify themselves as Visual Novels should strive to be much more than visual novels, otherwise they will be sorely lacking on so many fronts." :unsure:
:LOL::ROFLMAO::cry:, i feel you!

I tried it once in the "The Twist" Forum, but you can't win this "fight", there will always be another one, and another one and so on. Don't stress yourself out with stuff like this. ;)

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
Games that clearly identify themselves as Visual Novels should strive to be much more than visual novels; otherwise, they will be sorely lacking on so many fronts." :unsure:
They're all so... Visual.... And Novelly.

I completely agree with your comment about an attractive black character. And she's not just hot! She's got smarts and principles and ethical standards that all make her remarkably attractive.
I thought this at first too, but then later on the game starts taking a hard turn into "Don't put your dick in Crazy" territory, and that kinda ruins it. I'm worried about where that's going.

Just another reason why I think we should all agree to bi it up with Victor instead. He's kind, good natured, and above all stable.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Thank you for clarifying what VN means.
After having played dozens of VNs I hadn't realised yet :giggle:

Now, jokes aside, maybe I have high standards after playing other VNs. If I'm not mistaken this is the Games forum, right?
Well, what I meant is that this VN is hardly playable since there are hardly any choices to make, and on top of that most of them have apparently no impact on the story with Haley (so far).

However, as I said, I'm enjoying the story as well as the characters and will be following this thread closely (y)

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Now, jokes aside, maybe I have high standards after playing other VNs. If I'm not mistaken this is the Games forum, right?
Well, what I meant is that this VN is hardly playable since there are hardly any choices to make, and on top of that most of them have apparently no impact on the story with Haley (so far).
To answer, these developers (along with some of their other games) are known to prefer slow build up. It's probably why the choices haven't been as meaningful yet.

And the VN tag here is a little different than the mainstream (Japanese/otome?) visual novel where there are a lot of choices and branches. Those tend to be just left without VN tag here. The ones with VN tag here is implied to be more for games that have minimal choices and you're just going in for the ride rather than actively making decisions like in the non-VN games.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Thank you for clarifying what VN means.
After having played dozens of VNs I hadn't realised yet :giggle:

However, as I said, I'm enjoying the story as well as the characters and will be following this thread closely (y)
The fact that you enjoy the story indicates that you must not be too disappointed.

To me, a well-written story holds me in the 'game'... choices or no choices. If the quality of this game remains this high, I couldn't care less about choices.

Everyone has their own opinion about what a good game should consist of. This game happens to have what I like. I hope I don't get too defensive about it, when others differ.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
By the way, anyone who is not dismayed by a total lack of meaningful choices, might want to take a look at My Daughter's Plaything. It is well-written with wit AND eroticism. It's a first release, but has enough content to hold one's interest.

If you insist on choices, though, it's not for you.

There might be choices that mean something in future releases, but not in this first release.

Yes, it's an incest game.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Just to be fair, if you like choices in your VNs, you might want to check out Become a Rock Start. Most of the choices involve which of the MANY stunningly gorgeous females you want the MC to pursue. There is another big choice involving the father-son relationship, that I have no clue as to which path to take. It's still fairly early in development, but there is plenty to keep you... uh... occupied.

No, it's NOT an incest game. Nor NTR yet. Nor gay yet.

Kruemel2014

Aug 25, 2017
Really love this game!:love: In my opinion a great story were the characters so fare are very good and diversely developed, bearing great potential. I especially like how Haley and the MC interact. And to top it up the renders are great. Keeps me hoping and waiting for the next update.

Fu321d

Oct 6, 2018
I played a lot and i mean A LOT of games but this one this one is just beautiful and i hope the developer will finish this game and i will support this guy as much as i can tho i really gotta ask you can't choose to be or not to be in a relationship with Sarah right? becouse i'm not into black chicks really but great work anyway!

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
So, could we just give Victor a no-strings blowjob already? That dude is sultry as fuck... Second most convincing love interest in the game.

And this train's already choo-chooing its way full steam toward incest, what harm could a little bi side action do? :D
I'm gonna go ahead and vote against that. Nobody needs to be messing with my Haley but me. He can have MC's girlfriend though, his niece or whatever she is lol.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Personally, I really don't want the MC doing it either. I would rather get Adriana's husband trashed and con him into doing it. :devilish:
I mean, I'm just saying if I had to choose between MC and Haley, I'd go with MC lol. Gotta keep Haley out of anyone elses arms now :p

But yeah, you hit the nail on the head with that one. If ANYONE deserves it, it's Adriana's husband, that little shit.

Reactions: Mt PewPew

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I mean, I'm just saying if I had to choose between MC and Haley, I'd go with MC lol. Gotta keep Haley out of anyone elses arms now :p

But yeah, you hit the nail on the head with that one. If ANYONE deserves it, it's Adriana's husband, that little shit.
Exactly, because that old pervert deserves punishment for what he was (and likely still is) scheming to do with our precious Haley :LOL:

Reactions: ive_got-problems
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes