FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Thing is, that whole situation with the teacher was unnecessary. Never should've been added. Then you add in the whole sitch with that supposedly gay dude and it's killing the game.

Plus if you go Haley solo, the game has no real content. I'm not into the lez liaisons that the dev wants to push.
I agree, I thought it came out of left field and it made no sense to the character of Haley to me anyway. It could easily be scrap and the game would be fine without it. I don't think you need that to be edgy or make a good story.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sex scenes not shown. There's only a conversation about what happened between Klaus and Haley.
After this situation, I don't look at Haley the same as before.. Everyone will react differently for sure. But it came out a little bit poorly, after the first sex with Haley, there was talk between MC and Haley with who she had previously sex, and then she came up with a reply with the teacher. Well, probably everyone was surprised then, and the drama and discussion began.
Let me also add that Klaus has step-daughter Haley.

Last edited:

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
I love this game and it's been smooth gameplay, but the new asian girl character is beyond fugly , i'm sorry .. i have nothing against asian characters but she looks malnourished --- someone please take her to lunch ! , WOW .. i know the model won't be "reworked" she's not an android , but holy hell .... her face and body , Damn.
uz9E8rx.gif

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Sex scenes not shown. There's only a conversation about what happened between Klaus and Haley.
After this situation, I don't look at Haley the same as before.. Everyone will react differently for sure. But it came out a little bit poorly, after the first sex with Haley, there was talk between MC and Haley with who Haley had previously had sex with, and then she came up with a reply with the teacher. Well, probably everyone was surprised then, and the drama and discussion began.
Let me also add that Klaus named his daughter Haley.
shes hsi step daughter

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
What a nice surprise, Haley update. Hoping "muffin" gets a content in this. Sandra is a keeper, alongside Ms Haley. I have no issue leaving Lisa behind due to this decision if deemed necessary. Regards.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
After this situation, I don't look at Haley the same as before.. Everyone will react differently for sure. But it came out a little bit poorly, after the first sex with Haley, there was talk between MC and Haley with who she had previously sex, and then she came up with a reply with the teacher. Well, probably everyone was surprised then, and the drama and discussion began.
Let me also add that Klaus named his daughter Haley.
She came with that name. He probably hunted around for a woman who had a daughter named Haley. Anyway, that part of the story is total trash. It was completely not needed to add 'drama' to the game.

argonisnoble

Jul 17, 2019
I like this game, but for me this whole drama between Haley and Klaus is unnecessary. It would be nice if this situation never happened. Because I admit that when I first found out from Haley that she had sex with a older teacher, I got pissed at him.. even my opinion about Haley changed. This whole situation hurts me a bit.
I'm going to leave you with a Bob Ross quote you might find helpful:

“Gotta have opposites, light and dark and dark and light, in painting. It’s like in life. Gotta have a little sadness once in awhile so you know when the good times come. I'm waiting on the good times now.”

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Some shenanigans going on in the post breakfast blowjob on the no-Sandra route. While holding Haley her giving the blowjob is mirrored in the window behind her head. Above her head blending in with her hair...harder to see when its not moving.
screenshot0001.png

Decent update overall; much prefer the non-Sandra route as usual but I'll freely admit to fast forwarding through the anal scene. Just not particularly interested.

youtoo

Jan 25, 2018
Short answer, Patreon doesn't allow incest. Longer answer here

Even longer answer is that Paypal, Visa, MasterCard is dictating what Patreon should allow and as a result if Patreon notices that any game has certain taboos they will be warned and asked to fix their game or be banned.

At least you understand not to blame Patreon.

Ultimately the banks, IRS, etc. like and sometimes even need to show where the money is spent.

Illegal or grey area fetishes get them fined, bad press, or lose them customers.

Reactions: KiraJames
4.20 star(s) 302 Votes