Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
For the previous release, the unzipped incest patch contained a 'game' folder. I expect this one is the same.

That folder contained all of the episode .rpy files. So if you extract into the installation folder the existing files in the 'game' folder will be overwritten. Or, if you extract elsewhere, you could copy all of those .rpy files into the 'game' folder yourself.

Of course, in any case you will need to replace (when asked) the existing files.
If you happen to extract the folder automatically like I did and you don't want to hold ctrl and click on every one of those .rpy files, you could also just rename the folder as 'game' and then just drop it into the the 'Haley' folder and then choose 'replace'. That's what I did because I'm lazy and didn't want to click on 23 different files. :LOL:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Let's get to the meat of it.

Taken advantage of? Of course. She was underage, so even though she agreed, technically, it was rape. If that doesn't sit well, let's just call it molestation. She was even younger than the age of where it could be called 'statutory rape'.
Yes, rape is the right word. Even if Haley was technically willing to have sex with Klaus to help him feel better, she was way too young to give an informed consent and he was totally manipulating her in the first place. Dude is scum and I can't wait for him to get what is coming to him. I hope we get to at least read about his gruesome death in the paper or something, even if we don't get to see Puppy and his boys fuck Klaus up.

Also, this game is fantastic. The relationship between the MC and Haley is outstanding. I'm also looking forward to (hopefully) seeing more of the side girls soon, specifically Lisa, the neighbor, and the other blonde who was with Sandra at the gym/club scenes. I am also loving Adriana right now. I'm really curious how she will react when/if she finds out about the MC and Haley's relationship. It seems unlikely they will be able to keep it a secret for long once they all move in together.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yes, rape is the right word. Even if Haley was technically willing to have sex with Klaus to help him feel better, she was way too young to give an informed consent and he was totally manipulating her in the first place. Dude is scum and I can't wait for him to get what is coming to him. I hope we get to at least read about his gruesome death in the paper or something, even if we don't get to see Puppy and his boys fuck Klaus up.

Also, this game is fantastic. The relationship between the MC and Haley is outstanding. I'm also looking forward to (hopefully) seeing more of the side girls soon, specifically Lisa, the neighbor, and the other blonde who was with Sandra at the gym/club scenes. I am also loving Adriana right now. I'm really curious how she will react when/if she finds out about the MC and Haley's relationship. It seems unlikely they will be able to keep it a secret for long once they all move in together.
I do love me some Adriana.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
If you happen to extract the folder automatically like I did and you don't want to hold ctrl and click on every one of those .rpy files, you could also just rename the folder as 'game' and then just drop it into the the 'Haley' folder and then choose 'replace'. That's what I did because I'm lazy and didn't want to click on 23 different files. :LOL:
You can always do CTRL A and that will highlight all the files instead of doing them individually or doing any renaming.

Reactions: Soul_less327

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
On a side note, I'm still really pissed off at how the mom handled the whole Haley/Klaus thing. I don't know if she distanced herself from Haley out of guilt that she didn't do more or if she is just a shitty person who blamed Haley for being raped because she was 'asking for it' or something. Either way, the mom kind of pisses me off.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
On a side note, I'm still really pissed off at how the mom handled the whole Haley/Klaus thing. I don't know if she distanced herself from Haley out of guilt that she didn't do more or if she is just a shitty person who blamed Haley for being raped because she was 'asking for it' or something. Either way, the mom kind of pisses me off.
Well, truthfully we're not really sure she knew the extent of the situation. Maybe she just thought it was inappropriate for Haley to go to the scumbag's home alone.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Well, truthfully we're not really sure she knew the extent of the situation. Maybe she just thought it was inappropriate for Haley to go to the scumbag's home alone.
I'm pretty sure after one of the home episodes, Haley said that their mom knew about what happened with Klaus, but maybe I read too much into it. I guess I'll give the mom the benefit of the doubt for now, but I still think treating your kid like an inconvenient stranger is pretty shitty no matter what you think of their love life.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm pretty sure after one of the home episodes, Haley said that their mom knew about what happened with Klaus, but maybe I read too much into it. I guess I'll give the mom the benefit of the doubt for now, but I still think treating your kid like an inconvenient stranger is pretty shitty no matter what you think of their love life.
Agreed. I could be wrong on that, but, even so, I'm not a fan of her either.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You are not. She's hot, smart, and I think if the MC plays his cards right a willing accomplice for expanded sexy times.
I think Adriana wants to take the next step in the relationship. At least it seemed like that in the update before this one. Still haven't played this new one.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Gonna have to start a new game I think. I've missed a lot of content based on some of the comments.
At this point i'd recommend one anyway as the No Sandra path has some substinative choices that seem to lock you into that character.

I could be mistaken but after playing this one with the save i have specifically for Solo + Adrianna there was a sequence that mentioned a run with Dianne(not sure if im spelling her name correct). Gonna replay to see what happens if i don't accept Adi and see if there's a scene with her or anyone else. Still haven't seen Alanna (think that's her name) since the run in at the therapy session. So there's that to check on as well.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Something definitely went haywire. I have yet to have any problems/issues until this latest update. Along with the ones I have already mentioned, I cannot load any of my previous saves. I was going to go back and play more with Adriana and all it does is error out. When I ignore the error it starts me from the beginning.

Any ideas?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
For F sake none of my saves work .
I really don't want to start all over again.
How F ing annoying
Did you use the walkthrough Mod on the OP in your saves? If so, use the same author's Mod and it should work. (That's what I did and all the saves worked fine.)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The way I read this is that the mother no longer trusts Haley to make proper decisions when it comes to men. Although Haley's room has been 'renovated' :D, I believe the mother truly cares for Haley, but is genuinely worried about her getting into another bad situation. Given how Haley stonewalled her, I can't really blame her for thinking as she does, 'It was all my fault! I don't want to talk about it anymore!' That's how she dealt with the MC, when the subject first came up, and seems to be how Haley dealt with it with her mother too.

We really don't know how the mother found out either. Did she walk in on them? Find evidence on clothing? [Does Haley own a blue dress?] Did Haley let something slip? If we did know, would it make a difference in how we view the mother?

We also have to remember that the developers have been playing the 'Mom always loved you more' angle for comic relief at every opportunity.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
The Sandra+Haley only route in this update is short as shit IMO unless i missed something, also the bugged BJ scene and the double up on the therapy session were surprising as that's something i'm sure they would have caught in the beta testing. Might need to start a fresh game.

Reactions: Priappus
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes