Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
The only Love Romance should be between Haley and Mc nothing else -She loves MC and thats it <==
But cant understand Dev's idea to involve other characters ??? Its main story Haley's Story <---
Right Story would go like this -They fall in love marry etc have children-
They can move to another country change id (hack) name and live together =No one would suspect that they are Brother and Sister ....:cool: (y)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The only Love Romance should be between Haley and Mc nothing else -She loves MC and thats it <==
But cant understand Dev's idea to involve other characters ??? Its main story Haley's Story <---
They can move to another country change id (hack) name and live together =No one would suspect that they are Brother and Sister ....:cool: (y)
It give options for you the player. If you want to be on a pure mc/haley path you can be that (after dumping Sandra, which is just act as a mcguffin up until that point). So why be bothered about things you won't even encounter if you play on a pure path?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Do you know what is the most boring thing you can do in a game? For that matter pretty much in any thing and that includes real life and that is going to a therapist, thearpists are so useless.

It is like when they had the guy in the Sopranos start going to the therapist. It was all down hill from there.

Seriously you skipped seeing Hailey go out with Lisa so instead the MC could go with Hailey to see a therapist o_O.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Do you know what is the most boring thing you can do in a game? For that matter pretty much in any thing and that includes real life and that is going to a therapist, thearpists are so useless.

It is like when they had the guy in the Sopranos start going to the therapist. It was all down hill from there.

Seriously you skipped seeing Hailey go out with Lisa so instead the MC could go with Hailey to see a therapist o_O.
I suppose you never been to one before or actually had the need for one? Good for you...

Dec 25, 2019
Do you know what is the most boring thing you can do in a game? For that matter pretty much in any thing and that includes real life
Making the player do things like use the toilet, brush their teeth and shower?

and that is going to a therapist, thearpists are so useless.
Damn, I was sure I was right. :D

Different strokes, I guess. I think Dr. Amana is pretty good and it uses the therapist as a frame (like the kid in the Princess Bride movie or the Chronicler in the Kingkiller novels) with all the other action being shown in flashbacks as the protagonist talks to her.

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Wow it seem author is really tired of Haley. This update is so poor and short. It's like we won't see any good actions until the end of the game.
Are you sure it's because viit is tired not because another developer just recovered from illness?

ESKgamer

Dec 17, 2018
Hi folks, can I ask for some help with an error? I installed the new 0.94 patch, got this error, then deleted and reinstalled without the patch but got the same error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/ep23.rpy", line 441, in script
if adimovein == True:
File "game/ep23.rpy", line 441, in <module>
if adimovein == True:
NameError: name 'adimovein' is not defined
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "game/ep23.rpy", line 441, in script
if adimovein == True:
File "...\Haley-0.94-pc\Haley-0.94-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "...\Haley-0.94-pc\Haley-0.94-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "...\Haley-0.94-pc\Haley-0.94-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/ep23.rpy", line 441, in <module>
if adimovein == True:
NameError: name 'adimovein' is not defined
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Haleys story 0.94
Fri Aug 21 22:38:24 2020

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Often players perceive a great difference in what a game 'should be' and what it is. Please remember that no developer has or ever will write a game that pleases everyone. I believe that if the developers of this game had written it using your formula, many potential players would not have even touched it. Others would have dropped out later after discovering that there was only sex between two people.

The reason that other LI's (especially Sandra) are in this game is to give Haley and the MC another way to continue their incestuous relationship without having to move away from their friends and parents, and quit their jobs. It is one way that the developers have decided to build their game. It is their story to tall, and this is how they are telling it.

Regardless, they also have given you the option of ignoring all other LI's. I assume you have taken that route. But it doesn't seem to be canon. So, playable content in each release might be limited for those who believe as you do. Whether you will be provided with an ending that pleases you remains to be seen, as it is for others of us who play different routes.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes