RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'm honestly curious if Alana will ever be in the game again.

The last time we saw her was the first time Haley went to the therapist and you made plans to take her out drinking when you had the time.

That was like 2 and a half weeks ago of ingame time. That is a long time to stand someone up.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I'm honestly curious if Alana will ever be in the game again.
Same boat.

Though im heavily starting to lean toward the cast is intentionally being shrunk.
I get the feeling she's just gonna be forgotten about kinda like some other characters from Alexandra haven't shown up in a long ass time either.

Edit: To clarify i don't mean the crossover, i mean there's some side characters in that game who just up and seem to have been forgotten in a similar situation as Alana.

Reactions: despot444

Damo324

Jul 23, 2019
With the people having problems with their saves not working....how did you fix that?
My saves wont work and i dont want to start again

Sep 4, 2018
For the save issue I went back to game ver. 0.93 and made a new save right before the version ending then copied saves to game ver. 0.94

Jan 28, 2019
look, if your game is pushing 5 gigs, and you want to put out a .94 update when most of us probably have .92 or .93?

Just give us an update file.
Downloading 5 gigs, again, for less than 10 minutes of content, is frustrating.

If I'm desperate enough to keep the story going, right this moment, I can use the update to, well, update my existing game.

If you don't want to do update files, wait on releasing new releases until there is more content.
I genuinely don't mind waiting fairly long periods of times for updates. I would prefer to not see .95 before christmas, if it at least gives us more than a few scenes that are over in 5-15 minutes.

Reactions: Troy9000

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Trying to get the game to load previous saves, but no go.

Base game - no
Base game + incest patch - no
Base game + walkthrough mod - no
Base game + gallery mod - no

Don't know what changed, but hoping at least one version of this will work with some previous versions of one of these...

PS - all mods tried were 0.94 update...

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
WTF happened dev why not focusing on Haley and MC --o_O(n)
Game Incest goes good with Haley and MC --stop adding other chars relations ffs
Focus on Haley and Mc <===The right + Size is so big

Reactions: Priappus

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
That's it. I am not going to start this again. My saves from .93 are not working. So bye. The story lost its way months ago anyway. These tiny updates are a pain. To think I even thought about supporting this game. A waste of money.

Jan 28, 2019
Well, enjoy the content guys I think I'll give this a pass.
I think you're making a mistake.
There is no NTR in the game.
The character isn't a virgin, but she isn't a slut.
If you need the story ruined in order to maybe consider the game's value then fine, here:
Your sister has been with 2 other people. You're both early 20s, so no, she isn't a virgin. Her first was a teacher from school when she was underage. He took advantage of her. Nothing is shown or graphically talked about. The sub-plot around it was her telling you her history, because she wanted you to know, after you finally fucked her, that she had been with one other person other than the boyfriend that she dumped. More on him in a moment.
The plot with this revelation then becomes you, as a loving and caring brother, getting her to admit to herself that what happened between her and the teacher was not consensual, and after making her face that, helping her heal.
This story line is well told, subtle, and not at all heavy handed.

The boyfriend, again, there is no NTR. The relationship was already on its way out. After a few awkward meetings with him, she finally dumps him. Why it takes a while is because it was long distance, and she didn't want to do it over the phone. And he isn't a specter that looms over things.

I'm a "possessive" type too. I don't like NTR, I prefer romance routes, and I'd rather she not have much of a body count.
But for the sake of realism? Sometimes, people aren't virgins. She is not, in any way, loose, or a slut. The game is about how she is all yours.
And the game has a well told story, is very well paced, extremely well written, and has great characters (some of the best in any game I've played).

I think looking past a game like this, because you'd rather the girl had never fucked, touched, kissed, or even seen, a man before the MC, is a mistake. This game has one of the most rewarding romance stories I've yet to play.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
People still today keep using the old "I just followed orders", in this instance to justify Patreon's actions.
That didn't stand at the Nuremberg trials either. "Little" pieces of censorship are just the beginning till there's no freedom left.
Really? :rolleyes:

Reactions: thekeelog

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Patreon may not be responsible for all of the crap but they are not blameless either, they continue to allow scammers posing as developers to make endless excuses for delaying updates because they make money from it so Patreon looks the other way instead of clamping down on it.
Patreon is not "content cops" they don't police creators to churn out x amount of content at set times. People support the creators they do for whatever reason, just as they do whatever shit else in life for whatever reason. Majority of the people on this site pirate and leech for free. If you support a creator and you feel things start to slide, vote with your money and pull your pledge, It's that easy. If you just in it for a free lunch, shit man, you don't have a vote to cast at all...

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
So as asked earlier, do the patch files go in the games directory or the game folder?

Patch Instructions
Extract.
Copy over in the installation directory.
Overwrite when prompted.

No files to copy over there lol

BTW where are the saves stored?

thanks

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The way I read this is that the mother no longer trusts Haley to make proper decisions when it comes to men. Although Haley's room has been 'renovated' :D, I believe the mother truly cares for Haley, but is genuinely worried about her getting into another bad situation. Given how Haley stonewalled her, I can't really blame her for thinking as she does, 'It was all my fault! I don't want to talk about it anymore!' That's how she dealt with the MC, when the subject first came up, and seems to be how Haley dealt with it with her mother too.

We really don't know how the mother found out either. Did she walk in on them? Find evidence on clothing? [Does Haley own a blue dress?] Did Haley let something slip? If we did know, would it make a difference in how we view the mother?

We also have to remember that the developers have been playing the 'Mom always loved you more' angle for comic relief at every opportunity.
How about maybe just Haley told her? Put in a uncomfortable situation like that, who should she turn to at that age? Maybe she turned to her mom to get a way out, but didn't want to pursue it further and ended up "falling out" with her mom over it.. Not really that far fetched. At that age she probably didn't want to become the girl that screwed her teacher and get on the front page of the news and go through a trial to boot...

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes