Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I really hope I'm wrong, but I'd be quite disappointed if the game ends as soon as you get together with Haley.

I appreciate the game taking its time to build up the story and develop the characters, but I do have to say that it really is a slow burn and it makes me wonder what the finish line is like. What draws me the most about this game is obviously Haley as a character, but also the relationship between Haley and MC. I hope that they would get together at around 40-50% mark of the game, and then the remaining part of the game is to continue showing what happened with their lives officially as a couple. Would there be problem? How would they solve it? Would it be smooth sailing? How to keep things fresh and interesting between them? And so on.
I agree with your point of view. But, have you played Life With Mary? The developer of that game wrote that the game would not end just because the MC had sex with the title character. He has kept his word and issued several fine releases since then, with no completion in sight. Not to mention Babysitter, Dreaming of Dana, etc. Also, Dating My Daughter has reached the promised land, but is still in production, albeit slowly.

So, it is entirely possible for a developer to continue a game when the supposed main goal is reached. I hope, and expect, this developer will do the same, and continue on as you have suggested.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This release changed Sandra's hair style, much for the better in my opinion. Could we possibly do the same for Haley? I know it's probably the developer's attempt to make her unique, but really!

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
@Skylaroo @Walter Victor
I think it's a given that the story will have to continue once/if they get together because of the nature of the relationship. They are going to be facing a lot of hurdles. Even without the issue of incest, the MC is pushed into an unavoidable relationship with his bosses neice early into the story, and she seems really into him no matter how cold you play it with her. There's a storm brewing there alone. Probably more so if you take an interest in her wild heartbreaker friend that's staying with her.
Dreaming of Dana explored some of the hurdles they needed to tackle after coming to terms with their feelings and I imagine this would be similar, though I'm not expecting it to all fall so easily into place like it did with Dana. Socially, they hit the jackpot in that game as far as acceptance and such goes.

I'm curious if we'll even get with Haley at all to be honest. It's possible this game will be about overcoming those feelings and not succumbing to them. It definitely wouldn't be a popular path for the game to take and would likely upset a lot of people but this game is on Patreon and they aren't messing around with patches or even being very subtle about the premise and relationship of the two character last I checked. [edit - just checked. Description is vague and not as open as I thought.]
I'm sure that thought can't be right though. I've never found incest particularly appealing and even I'm rooting for twincest. Haley is adorable.

Also, I like Haley's hair. Sometimes I wish it didn't defy gravity in weird ways, but I like it nevertheless.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm curious if we'll even get with Haley at all to be honest. It's possible this game will be about overcoming those feelings and not succumbing to them. It definitely wouldn't be a popular path for the game to take and would likely upset a lot of people
Unpopular would be putting it mildly. I would expect a near Acting Lessons-like response from the community!

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
I'm curious if we'll even get with Haley at all to be honest.
Possible. I've thought the same. Devs won't confirm or deny anything here either on how it's going to go. Would actually be kinda funny if nothing ever really happens between them.

This release changed Sandra's hair style, much for the better in my opinion. Could we possibly do the same for Haley? I know it's probably the developer's attempt to make her unique, but really!
I actually like Sandra's old hair better, but the new hair isn't bad though. I do kind of agree with you on Haley's hair. I wouldn't mind a change, if it would be better, but who knows if it would be. That long ass braid doesn't do much for me though.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I expected responses like this. :) It's just my opinion. I think it looks ridiculous. But, others will not agree. It's all good.
If only it was easy to please us all haha.
Unpopular would be putting it mildly. I would expect a near Acting Lessons-like response from the community!
Oh definitely. Riots in the streets. And I'd be right there with them, man.
I'm just concerned about it being on Patreon as is and not as some childhood bestfriend roommates or something with a patch floating around over here or on lewdpatcher.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Possible. I've thought the same. Devs won't confirm or deny anything here either on how it's going to go. Would actually be kinda funny if nothing ever really happens between them.
With the lack of a patch they might just want to keep quiet about anything that Patreon wouldn't be happy about I guess.

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
Is there a way to avoid the relationship with Sandra? I've tried different choices but it still happens.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Thank you. Great choice of word too (pigeonholed). That's exactly how it feels.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's going to be a part of the story that you end up butting heads with your BFF boss at some point. It seems to good to be true that the MC would start fresh at the company and become such a golden boy without something looming on the horizon.

Reactions: Kal-El_25

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's going to be a part of the story that you end up butting heads with your BFF boss at some point. It seems to good to be true that the MC would start fresh at the company and become such a golden boy without something looming on the horizon.
You have a very good point there. I was making every choice to avoid Sandra and nothing changed. lol
The best was when I told her the hair style was basically the same and she STILL ended up kissing the MC after.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Haley and the MC could fall in love, have sex, and we would get to see what happens afterwards. Or Haley and/or the MC could realize that such a relationship is impossible, and we could watch that play out. But, there is yet another possibility between the MC and Haley.

I am reminded of My Sister, My Roommate. In that game the developer has insisted that the sister would never be a love object for the MC, but there would be the possibility of casual sex between them. So far, the developer has kept his word. While the MC and his sister have not had SEX yet, they have done just about everything else possible, short of that, and the MC pursues other NPCs with great vigor. As does the sister.

This game doesn't seem to be headed in that direction. Nor would I be in favor of such a scenario. But it remains a possibility until the developer shows us the truth.

Who knows, maybe the MC will marry Sandra and persuade her to have Haley move in with them for fun and games. ... Nah!

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I played the my sister one once and that was when it first came out and the DEV stated that she wouldn't be a love interest right after that the game and save files were purged from the computer and I never bothered with the game again.

Reactions: Maragdus

215303j

I am reminded of My Sister, My Roommate. In that game the developer has insisted that the sister would never be a love object for the MC, but there would be the possibility of casual sex between them. So far, the developer has kept his word. While the MC and his sister have not had SEX yet, they have done just about everything else possible, short of that, and the MC pursues other NPCs with great vigor. As does the sister.
Except that, at least in my playthrough, Haley does not pursue other NPC's, she only jokes about it. On the other hand, she is about to dump her boyfriend. She does encourage the MC to pursue others, but at the same time she does seem ambivalent about that.

Reactions: Walter Victor

215303j

I played the my sister one once and that was when it first came out and the DEV stated that she wouldn't be a love interest right after that the game and save files were purged from the computer and I never bothered with the game again.
You should revisit that game, it's one of my favourites. Although it's not a "classic romance" story, it is great fun. And even though the story is quite lighthearted and over-the-top in places, it may be one of the more realistic depictions of incest.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I am reminded of My Sister, My Roommate.
I think the better comparison is Dreaming of Dana. After all Ptolemy is involved here too. My expectation is, that we'll get to choose between multiple endings, one of which will be an incestous relationship with Haley, obviously. The game is named after her, not the male protagonist. So all paths will probably involve her sexually somehow.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes