Robert E Lee

Jan 6, 2019
is this not compatible with Android 6.0? I have downloaded it from multiple locations and keep getting "there was a problem parsing the package" every time I have tried to install this.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
it only seems slow burn if you are in it for the eventual MC+Haley humpathon...otherwise the sex is there...i'm in it for Sandra..especially with her new hairdo..she's a beauty and my type of dame..so for me this game is progressing beautifully and at a nice pace :p
Oh, I'm in it for the inevitable (I hope) humpathon. But I don't mind dallying with others along en route. [In this case 'don't mind' translates to 'actively seeks out' :love:]

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
We don't make enough off of one VN to do so or at least I don't. That why we have to make multiple. Also, We did Dreaming of Dana by itself and got boring and repetitive to keep working on the same game all the time and I think that's why we see a lot of Devs burnout and abandon games . and leaving you wanting more is kind of the point of Episodic TV and Games.
I get that and dont think it is a bad thing necessarily but at times it feels like we have to wait too long. Many times what i do is if i see a game that looks appealing i will watch the forum but i generally dont play anything unless it is 5 or more versions in so i know stuff actually happens. Like someone else said it is the binge mentality which is typically how i consume entertainment in general

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Haven't even read intro. Started right away and the game immediately felt familiar. Writing style and renders totally reminded me of Dreaming of Dana by Ptolemy. Came back to forum to read some comments and it looks like it is Ptolemy and his group.
I kind of felt that Alexandra was not quite on DOD level, but this game really has potential.
Eagerly awaiting next chapter.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Haven't even read intro. Started right away and the game immediately felt familiar. Writing style and renders totally reminded me of Dreaming of Dana by Ptolemy. Came back to forum to read some comments and it looks like it is Ptolemy and his group.
I kind of felt that Alexandra was not quite on DOD level, but this game really has potential.
Eagerly awaiting next chapter.
They have four in the works simultaneously right now. This, , , and . I've managed to list them in the order that I prefer them. I can understand why some people might prefer IR but that one doesn't do it for me as much as the others, despite its high quality. Haley is my favourite.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
They have four in the works simultaneously right now. This, , , and . I've managed to list them in the order that I prefer them. I can understand why some people might prefer IR but that one doesn't do it for me as much as the others, despite its high quality. Haley is my favourite.
I actually like IR but it is on back burner now. Haley might turn out to be best one though.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I found this game too soon and now I gotta wait for updates #feelsbadman

Also poor dog. He probably went through a lot of jars of peanut butter in that no sex house :LOL::LOL:
I just keep wondering if Alexandra or the husband taught him to do that. Cause the case could be made for either.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I meant more that the husband would teach the dog to do it to female visitors for the perversion of it.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The update was a little bit meh. Sure - nothing wrong with it and all but it is quite short and nothing much happens.

Still a great game ^^

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
minus 40 temps are killing my d/l ability...service provider is having to be out in force with every other utility tonight to keep toronto running...meaning i had to d/l the compressed version :O my shame is palpable :(
I'm hurt.

Reactions: UncleVT

vedeh

Aug 27, 2017
IMO they probably made this update less substencial to focus on the next one where things should be falling into place, like this update would be a prologue for the main event.

Reactions: Apostate

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I really hope I'm wrong, but I'd be quite disappointed if the game ends as soon as you get together with Haley.

I appreciate the game taking its time to build up the story and develop the characters, but I do have to say that it really is a slow burn and it makes me wonder what the finish line is like. What draws me the most about this game is obviously Haley as a character, but also the relationship between Haley and MC. I hope that they would get together at around 40-50% mark of the game, and then the remaining part of the game is to continue showing what happened with their lives officially as a couple. Would there be problem? How would they solve it? Would it be smooth sailing? How to keep things fresh and interesting between them? And so on.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes