Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
I love this game it's in my top 3, although I thought this episode to be disappointing due to the fact that each episode the MC and Sis seemed to get a little closer but in this one they seemed to take a step back. Only con not a fan of forced relationships but I will just keep giving Sandra the cold shoulder sooner or later she will get it.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I love this game it's in my top 3, although I thought this episode to be disappointing due to the fact that each episode the MC and Sis seemed to get a little closer but in this one they seemed to take a step back. Only con not a fan of forced relationships but I will just keep giving Sandra the cold shoulder sooner or later she will get it.
I wonder how many people give Sandra the cold shoulder in their play-through. lol

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
That's what you get for using Rogers! :)
no choice..am poor..i have rogers connected for success..its for poor people..11 bucks a month unlimited..its slow..but i have no cap...it says "50 mbs d/l" but thats a bald lie..lol..i average between 1.5-3 mbs..but during this freeze snap its been 300-500 kbs

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
no choice..am poor..i have rogers connected for success..its for poor people..11 bucks a month unlimited..its slow..but i have no cap...it says "50 mbs d/l" but thats a bald lie..lol..i average between 1.5-3 mbs..but during this freeze snap its been 300-500 kbs
I'm not from Canada, but I know people who are, and Rogers became a running joke with us!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think many are as well as ignoring Adriana. Though for Adriana you can just open the console and type in adrianastart=True and the scene with her will play then you can either turn it back off or go back to a old save.

I think you were pushed into the relationship with Sandra by the sister to try to help the sister get away from here true feelings for her brother but it's failing or at least failing for most as we are here for Haley.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I wonder how many people give Sandra the cold shoulder in their play-through. lol
I think many are as well as ignoring Adriana. Though for Adriana you can just open the console and type in adrianastart=True and the scene with her will play then you can either turn it back off or go back to a old save.
To be fair, these kinds of games with a more romantic tone often punish you for taking an interest in anyone other than the main girl. At least as far as the main girl's route goes. Dana was a nice exception so maybe this will follow suit for those of us that are greedy, but I would expect some people to be pretty cautious and put the blinkers on and aim for the main prize.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I'm not from Canada, but I know people who are, and Rogers became a running joke with us!
if you got the bucks and get the high end rogers..it is among the fastest on earth..thats not what i have..i have what people joke about :p
ran speedtest..says i'm doing 19.2 mbs ..lol..WHEN!!!! maybe when streaming movies and music..LOL

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
will soon see Sandra's new hairdo..internet is normal today..so not gonna use the compressed i downloaded last night..going for the full..prefer full versions of my top ranked games..lol

Reactions: botc76

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Wow, This developer for three renderings can show the connection between the main characters better than some for three updates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep it up, we need more games like this.
And despite the fact that this game is mostly about the relationship of young people, the developer MILF is chic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mark17 and L☹VE

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
This is pretty good, I don't normally like slow-burn stories that much, but this has a nice flow to it....provided it doesn't go on too long ofc. I look forward to the next update.

dailandemon

Aug 23, 2018
interesting story, probably needs balance the "action" with the dialog, lots of dialog for little action, the renders and characters look good in my opinion

conscription

Apr 10, 2017
I'd say that this update is a bit less substantial than previous updates but that doesn't suggest a drop in quality, and I'm definitely interested in the stuff it's suggesting for future updates.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes