botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yes! Looking forward to getting home from work dl this and play.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Yep, those kinds of games are everywhere. Now that everyone thinks they can make the next Big Brother. Yes, we work on Four games and we update three each month. Life with Mary and Haley's Story we sent out the updates today. The IR update is going to take a bit longer as the story is more complex
Life with Mary was updated too? I haven't seen it on the latest updates yet.

Edit: Found it now, somehow it slipped by me before.

Reactions: IAmTheGrim

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
minus 40 temps are killing my d/l ability...service provider is having to be out in force with every other utility tonight to keep toronto running...meaning i had to d/l the compressed version :O my shame is palpable :(

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Error check for 2.0:

- when giving the towel to Diane, it's Sandra's image and name saying "Sure.", but should be Henry.

- when talking about the toy, it should be Henry who says "You hit me with it in the face." but it's Haley.

- when discussing ping pong, shouldn't Henry say "It's poor sportsmanship ..." instead of "It's a poor craftsmanship ..."?

General comment:

I don't like incest in games, but I can look beyond that to the story and art itself, and this one is really outstanding. Should soon be one of the top games here. Definitely worth throwing a few bucks at.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Error check for 2.0:

- when giving the towel to Diane, it's Sandra's image and name saying "Sure.", but should be Henry.

- when talking about the toy, it should be Henry who says "You hit me with it in the face." but it's Haley.

- when discussing ping pong, shouldn't Henry say "It's poor sportsmanship ..." instead of "It's a poor craftsmanship ..."?

General comment:

I don't like incest in games, but I can look beyond that to the story and art itself, and this one is really outstanding. Should soon be one of the top games here. Definitely worth throwing a few bucks at.
I'm not sure about that last one. In the context of the scene Haley's excuse was that her paddle was "defective", so MC saying "it's a poor craftmanship" could fit if he's gently mocking her.

Reactions: Apostate

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I feel like I'm being a bit repetitive with my new-update comment, but it does it again with the game having great story and somehow there's a weird illogical/unrealistic thing happening.

In this update, the questionable topic is hygiene.

1. Why would Diane take a shower at MC's place because she was sweaty after cleaning up the apartment, and then put on the same sweaty clothes after shower? Can't she just go home first to take clean clothes? She lives next door.
2. Similarly with Haley and MC house-sitting at Adriana's place. Why would they not go home and pick up some clothes first? Go to Adriana's place straight from work, so tomorrow they'll wear the same underwear and clothes to work?
3. Worst of all, MC didn't even bother taking shower before going to bed. You nasty, bro.

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I also feel that there are things that felt cut-off. Diane made a big deal out of cleaning the apartment. But it really is just a plot device to allow her take shower at MC's place, right? It feels off that Haley didn't even react to the clean apartment. There was no "Oh wow, look at how clean this place is. I must thank Diane the next time I see her." whatsoever. And despite Sandra taking Haley out, the outcome is simply Sandra asking what MC thought of her new hair. There was no talk about what Haley did and whether she enjoyed it.

In general, I don't usually mind if everything else is super important and there's simply nothing that could've been replaced. But I feel that those things could've replaced the dog scenes and the table tennis scene.

Still an easy 9 out of 10 game so far, but I felt it could've gone to 9.5 had there been less questionable stuff.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
This update was great in story, kind meh in length. I guess I would have liked it to last more than it did, there was a grand total of 2 choices in this update, so we're not even talking that much in extra renders for the side paths.

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
Amazing story. The conversations and the scenes between the main characters (and friends) are good and suitable(some mistake is comprensible). So after the first cap, the story goes on very well. The relation between sister and brother seems to me realistic, and i hope will go better in the next update. Great work, i start from now to wait the next update :)

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes