Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Sandra's "sure" in the bathroom, i was scared and thought she is behind me! :D

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
By the time the MC and Haley will have sex, he will have royal blue balls. :D

I like this tension and i'm looking forward to see how it will go and if the MC gets into the panties of his neighbour too.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
minus 40 temps are killing my d/l ability...service provider is having to be out in force with every other utility tonight to keep toronto running...meaning i had to d/l the compressed version :O my shame is palpable :(
That's what you get for using Rogers! :)

Zero919

May 2, 2017
played a new update and after seeing the pictures I think some are missing from the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where Haley plays with the dog while holding the ball...
P.S. the website doesn't want to load an image from the game, I think because .webp :oops:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
played a new update and after seeing the pictures I think some are missing from the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where Haley plays with the dog while holding the ball...
P.S. the website doesn't want to load an image from the game, I think because .webp :oops:
Never saw Haley playing with the dog, but I got that picture. It came from the choice where you don't "confront her" and chuck her out of the room. Or rather she's pissed off and leaves.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yep, those kinds of games are everywhere. Now that everyone thinks they can make the next Big Brother. Yes, we work on Four games and we update three each month. Life with Mary and Haley's Story we sent out the updates today. The IR update is going to take a bit longer as the story is more complex

I find myself liking IR less with each of the more recent updates, at this point I would prefer if you guys concentrated on Alexandra, as that is one of my personal favourites.
Just my personal opinion, of course, I'm not saying it is in any way not a good game, just that for the last few updates it seems to just meander and not go anywhere really. And again, this is just my subjective experience.

Reactions: Computergod67

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Well, this was short- BUT new images of Haley are always a welcome sight. :D

I only have one, small critique for this update (obviously, other than length [that's what she said]). Lol
Why, why, why are we still acting/being steered towards a relationship with Sandra? Why did we kiss her when she left to take Haley to the spa/salon? I have done everything imaginable to avoid leading Sandra on or giving her any indication that I'm interested in her. At what point will she no longer be a romantic interest? I, mean, I would feel bad if I had to be an outright prick to her- she's done nothing to deserve that...but when can we move past her and get the real "meat and potHaleys"? :)

It seemed like kind of a dick move to make Diane shower at the gym after she selflessly helped you clean your apartment, but if you didn't- it seemed like a plot device to have the MC show interest in her. This game is going to force you to be an absolute a-hole to all the other women in the game, just to isolate the Haley route. Hasn't anyone ever heard of just being "friends"?

I, too, seem to be missing the Haley plays ball with the dog sequence/scenes. How do you get those?

P.S. How bad of strain do you have to sustain to be prescribed opiates? Lol

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Well, this was short- BUT new images of Haley are always a welcome sight. :D

I only have one, small critique for this update (obviously, other than length [that's what she said]). Lol
Why, why, why are we still acting/being steered towards a relationship with Sandra? Why did we kiss her when she left to take Haley to the spa/salon? I have done everything imaginable to avoid leading Sandra on or giving her any indication that I'm interested in her. At what point will she no longer be a romantic interest? I, mean, I would feel bad if I had to be an outright prick to her- she's done nothing to deserve that...but when can we move past her and get the real "meat and potHaleys"? :)

It seemed like kind of a dick move to make Diane shower at the gym after she selflessly helped you clean your apartment, but if you didn't- it seemed like a plot device to have the MC show interest in her. This game is going to force you to be an absolute a-hole to all the other women in the game, just to isolate the Haley route. Hasn't anyone ever heard of just being "friends"?

I, too, seem to be missing the Haley plays ball with the dog sequence/scenes. How do you get those?

You expected your choices to matter? lol I did find it weird how you were just thrust into a "relationship" with her when you showed no interest in her.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Okay, so I'm not imagining it or the only one that sees it happening. Lol Good to know.
Now that I think about it, it was probably all Haley's idea for you to date her because since she's the bosses niece she won't have to work as hard and can enjoy her pool and other perks.
I specifically remember her saying something like if he didn't date her she would.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Now that I think about it, it was probably all Haley's idea for you to date her because since she's the bosses niece she won't have to work as hard and can enjoy her pool and other perks.
I specifically remember her saying something like if he didn't date her she would.
I can kinda see your point- to a certain degree, but Haley knew that her and the MC didn't have the same boss from day one. She was even warned that working for Adriana would be no picnic. IIRC the MC tells Haley about this after his "date" with Victor. Lol Haley doesn't even know about Sandra yet.

IF Haley has any kind of "interest" in the MC, she'd be shooting herself in the foot* IF things worked out well between the MC and Sandra. She runs the risk of losing everything, unless she's doing it to remove the temptation of her brother- by not having him around... Haley even tries setting you up with Diane, which also seems counter-intuitive- although, Haley does already know that she's going to break up with her boyfriend pretty much as soon as the game starts.

This update ended on kind of a downer...

*It sure is a good thing that she has those opiates. Lol

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I got the impression she was a bit embarrassed about kissing MC on the lips the night before so made up some pretence about pain med's messing with her head. You can tell from the way the MC was disbelieving like "maybe in big quantities but from just one?". Haley also tends to exaggerate for example when Diane goes to clean MC's room she's surprised because the way Haley described it she expected a huge mess.

Reactions: Safetydummy

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
fun story and gameplay,maybe the best BROxSIS game out atm so cute sis and loveley characters i love how this game didn't forget about hungry milfs and feet part as well.. so enjoyable gameplay that makes it feel every update so short:giggle:

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes