ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
The tags confusing me. Is there, after such a long time, still no sex scene?
This project only started in September if the Patreon is anything to go by, which isn't really all that long ago. It moving slowly makes sense when you consider that people involved in this are working on 3 other games at the same time.
Also, it seems heavily focused on building a romantic relationship. If you just want quick sex then I think maybe this isn't the right game for you.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
This project only started in September if the Patreon is anything to go by, which isn't really all that long ago. It moving slowly makes sense when you consider that people involved in this are working on 3 other games at the same time.
Also, it seems heavily focused on building a romantic relationship. If you just want quick sex then I think maybe this isn't the right game for you.
Yep, those kinds of games are everywhere. Now that everyone thinks they can make the next Big Brother. Yes, we work on Four games and we update three each month. Life with Mary and Haley's Story we sent out the updates today. The IR update is going to take a bit longer as the story is more complex

IAmTheGrim

Jan 4, 2019
I really need to check out IR...

Have to wait though, I'm too busy laughing my ass off reading Haley's.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm wondering when Sandra is going to kick my ass to the curb. I'm so cold to her, lol.

Earthling

Mar 6, 2018
Damn these updates are sooo short it hurts, can't remember last time i was so excited to play new release. Sexual tension between the siblings is so masterfully done. Just wow.

Awesome build-up so far, keep up the good work guys.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Honestly, I'd say don't even play it right now. I found the story so far to be really good and entertaining to read, but it's going to leave you disappointed and wanting more when it ends. Come back and check it out when it's at like .50 or something. I think I'm personally not going to touch this again until it get's to around .50 or later. I mean, it's just not fun for me to read a small update to a VN every month.

I think I'm gonna set up a custom pledge and give like 3 bucks a month or something. Game will have like 16 more updates if it stays with the .05 increments. Kind of a long time, and it sounds like it could be dropped if funding doesn't pick up.

Just my thoughts, but if these guys are all part of the same team, I'd think it would be better to all work together and focus on one Visual Novel at a time, instead of the 4 or whatever are going currently.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Honestly, I'd say don't even play it right now. I found the story so far to be really good and entertaining to read, but it's going to leave you disappointed and wanting more when it ends. Come back and check it out when it's at like .50 or something. I think I'm personally not going to touch this again until it get's to around .50 or later. I mean, it's just not fun for me to read a small update to a VN every month.

I think I'm gonna set up a custom pledge and give like 3 bucks a month or something. Game will have like 16 more updates if it stays with the .05 increments. Kind of a long time, and it sounds like it could be dropped if funding doesn't pick up.

Just my thoughts, but if these guys are all part of the same team, I'd think it would be better to all work together and focus on one Visual Novel at a time, instead of the 4 or whatever are going currently.
I agree i find to many times that these guys drag things out so long, which is cool some times but tends to leave you wanting

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017

We don't make enough off of one VN to do so or at least I don't. That why we have to make multiple. Also, We did Dreaming of Dana by itself and got boring and repetitive to keep working on the same game all the time and I think that's why we see a lot of Devs burnout and abandon games . and leaving you wanting more is kind of the point of Episodic TV and Games.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
We don't make enough off of one VN to do so or at least I don't. That why we have to make multiple. Also, We did Dreaming of Dana by itself and got boring and repetitive to keep working on the same game all the time. and leaving you wanting more is kind of the point of Episodic TV and Games.
I get it, I do. I'm pretty sporadic with my own projects and stuff. I think people have gotten too used to living in an era of binge TV thanks to streaming services. Unfortunately, this model of development doesn't fit the binge mentality, that would be more of a complete development cycle with a final release date and a fat price tag. Patreon couldn't work like that, it's more of a Steam type thing. I personally get a kick out of being here throughout the development and seeing a project grow. Sure, the hunger for more can be frustrating but it is what it is.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I know it's meant to be a slow grind like Life With Mary. I just wish he did subtle teasing like show a sister nipple here and there. Plus she likes to tease anyways. I know it's too early for sex but I would love to see more of the sister body naked.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I know it's meant to be a slow grind like Life With Mary. I just wish he did subtle teasing like show a sister nipple here and there. Plus she likes to tease anyways. I know it's too early for sex but I would love to see more of the sister body naked.
The pool scene with haily oiled up! Are we talking about the same game?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Haley's Story [v0.20] [Viitgames] - Original Size: 1.00GB

Download PC (271MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes